Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term vs. short term investing  (Read 2197 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

I always plan long-term investment with my bitcoins, more like keeping my bitcoins and forget to check the market every minute like short term investors for a few years next.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.

Based on my experienced in trading the long term and short term investment are same profitable but it defends on how you handle the investment. If short term investment you need to monitor/watch the coin you hold everyday and compare it to your long term investment coins so that you will know how it moves and when to sell it.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

I think it depends on us if we like to invest in short or long term, but if you want to save it in the future and get a huge profit then it is a long investment. On the other hand, it is less profit and nothing for the future if you invest in short term. So its better to invest in long term than short term because its more profitable you've get.

nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

In my own opinion i prefer long term investment because my purpose of investing is for the future of my family and also based on the analysis of experts that it is better to invest in long term to earn a higher profit.

Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

In my opinion if you really want to make money then you should consider investing for long term. In time the bitcoin price will rise more than you're expecting
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

Long term and Short Term investing are both good investments It would only depend on investors on how they will manage their investments to be able to earn a very high profit. So better to be a keen observer to be able to manage your coins properly.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

Long term vs. short term ? The profitable is sort term because we can earn profit fast, but this needs trading good trading skills, analysis also patient and etc. Not all people can do this, but if you skill bad long term is solution but make sure you hold major coin like bitcoin, ethreum, litecoin, And etc

Yes short term trading can be very profitable, however it is important that you are also capturing the long term trend. I find the best strategy is to have a long term investment portfolio and a smaller trading portfolio to capture both.
In my opinion, I think we should let everyone to decide himself or herself whether long term investment would be profitable or short term. As every person have their own intentions and plans regarding earning money, some needs much more and some needs average, depending on demands, it is quite feasible for everyone to pinch one of these two amazing options. Both are fantastic in their own aspects.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
If you want to make great profits from cryptocurrencies then you should do long term investments because the price of coins here will increase in the long term, so if you hold your cryptos for years then you could be a millionaire.
On the other hand, when it comes to trading, day trading is more profitable if you have more skills about it, however, it's hard to win in this kind of bitcoining since the profit of one trader is actually loss of the another, so think twice about the risks you may face in day trading before doing it.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

Thank you fellas.

Obviously in trading you can earn profit daily or monthly depending on how hard you work each day by monitoring the prices while holding your coin means you need to wait for a very long time and there is no assurance if your coin will really grow or not so trading is better more than holding.

onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

obviously long term trading is less risky as once in a 3 month the coins experience a pump and even if you are in dip lose the price comes back but daily trading is more risky because sometimes you have to exit from a coin with a loss around 20% and pass to the other one. So if you are a risk taker than I would say daily trading is more profitable .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

Thank you fellas.
I think long term and short term invest are both great to invest for me. On the off chance that you need day by day benefit go to short term investment the trading they are excessively risky however day by day benefit. In long term you can invest in ICO. It take a month to get benefit other are holding it to a year long term is lesser risky.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:06:05 AM

Long term vs. short term ? The profitable is sort term because we can earn profit fast, but this needs trading good trading skills, analysis also patient and etc. Not all people can do this, but if you skill bad long term is solution but make sure you hold major coin like bitcoin, ethreum, litecoin, And etc

Yes short term trading can be very profitable, however it is important that you are also capturing the long term trend. I find the best strategy is to have a long term investment portfolio and a smaller trading portfolio to capture both.
Both methods are used by investors or if we specifically talk about traders, they know the pros and cons about investing their wealth into these categories. As far as my opinion is concerned, it varies from person to person that which type suits them and which is going to help them more in achieving their goals of trading. Those who are good at controlling their emotions and don’t get upset easily, they are perfect for short term trading.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

Long term is for them who has some spare money left and don't require for few months or longer.
Short term is for them who want to earn more and early.
But early can be dangerous too sometimes for eg: If you sell the bitcoins a day and next day the price increses , then its not that profitable.
so depends on your buisness sense where you want to go.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

Thank you fellas.
I think long-term investment is better for me. In the past few months, I have made frequent short-term investments, and I want to gain more profits in the short term. As a result, I have lost a lot of money. I think long-term bitcoin trading can reduce the risk of investment.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

It is a bit risky to invest short term because price can drop and you could be in loss. I am a long term investor
Sombabe

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

Isn't short-term investing, speculation and daytrading all bad for Bitcoin in the long run? Is it possible to reach a future where Bitcoin is stable and adopted as a currency when everybody just wants to buy low and sell high, rinse and repeat and make quick bucks?
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

In general Bitcoin is a hodl most altcoins are day trade. For the most part you should aim to do both leaning more heavily towards long term but spend some liquidity on day trading and bank the profits.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

Thank you fellas.
When we comparing the long term and short term investing and trading here in bitcoin is had a big difference mostly to its profit sized. This two .the most better is long term investment because it has a big profit and more money and project you can gain maybe an additional idea also for future not like short term investments . Yes we can say that short term investment had also an income but long term was too far from it because short term investment is only limmited maybe had some additional but only few. So i must preffer and go with long term investments.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

to get an advantage in investing is with the long term because it can add value that will get better again in the future. and short-term is only a fraction of that profit
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

It is a bit risky to invest short term because price can drop and you could be in loss. I am a long term investor

yes, you are right for that, because short-term investments should be really monitored daily, otherwise it would be a big risk, unlike long-term investments, but I think all investments are very risky if you do not understand in the trade. in Altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: