Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term vs. short term investing  (Read 2205 times)
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

It depends. It depends mainly upon your choice. You may choose both, either to invest for short term or for long terms. But what you choose, I prefer short time investment. The main reason behind this is Bitcoin isn't permitted to many of the countries. So, it's not fully safe to invest for long time. So, some day I may see that Bitcoin has restricted through out the world. But this is totally my own opinion. So, I prefer short term investment

Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
Long term is for those who are involved in cryptocurrency as an alternate form of savings. But for those who live on cryptos by the second and have no pay check job...it is almost not possible
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

I think it is better to investing longer than a short term.If you trade in short time then we do not think you will be very much benefited.Because, for a short time, no coins will grow fast. Therefore, you should trade with a long time.But it depends on you. You can do the same way you want to trade.
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:23:29 PM

I prefer to choose long term investment. We all know that in business you can't have directly double or get your investment.  In bitcoin its better to have long term investment because its value goes higher so there is possibility that your money will double.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
I think long-term investment is better for me. Long-term investments can reduce the risk of investment。
And frequent trading of bitcoins can cost a lot of money, so I think long-term investment is more beneficial.
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

Long terms holders always win i think because they are have patience and patience key for this job short terms cannot win always
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

Thank you fellas.
It depends on your skills and characteristics. If you have a lot of patience then it suit for you if you will do long term investment but if you don't have a lot of patience and your trading skill is good, it is better if you will do day trading.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

Thank you fellas.

On the contrary, it is more convenient for me to profit from short-term investments, because I do not panic. In this way, I can get a good profit even at a time when the market will fall.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:39:06 PM

Thank you fellas.
I am completely agree with this that every investment either it is short term or long term, has its own pros and cons but still I believe in long term investment and finds it trust worthy, though the process of getting profit is slow and even you have to wait for the years but the profit is confirmed and this is very important in every investment, I guess. Though short term investment in also good, but I prefer long term more.
StokaySatoransky

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

It's more profitable when it comes to short-term investing because you always monitor the price swing of bitcoin. You always buy low and sell high and then you get your profit immediately.
Bous

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

Investment is always on long term if you want to make good profits. But you can have small profit also with short investment, it depends what you prefer.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

This always depends on the situation of the market demand.If its demand is crucial in the market then it may be short term is better.If it's in prosperity period then the long term is most profitable in nature.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

Bitcoin has proven to reward the hodlers much better than the traders. By trading you are going to lose your sleep and mind. But by hodling not only are you going to make more return on your investment but also have peace of mind and be relaxed.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

Thank you fellas.
its bring a lot profit to doing day trading, with market that unstable like right now you could gain profit 10%-20% per week but its too risky cause we dont know whether we are buying at the right time. I do think its still be best to doing long term trading . Cause day trading is too risky and i still think long term trading could gain more and more safe than day trading.

markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

Thank you fellas.

Hi there SirTradeX, trading is a tedious task. I have experienced it and lately I stopped day trading in favor of long term trading. In day trading, you should always keep an eye to the price in every hour. But not just monitor the price, one should also monitor the news. CNBC is a great source of it but some forum members are posting news right after they have read news from a reliable source.
If you have a lot of time and could focus on trading in every single day, you could earn more income compare to those did a long term trading.
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

Thank you fellas.

I think that it depends on the if he/she is comfortable on what he/she is doing. You will earn a huge amount of profit if you are going to trade daily but if you will just invest a huge amount and wait for its value to grow even further then it will take time.
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

I prefer long term investing more than short time. Not only does it prove more profitable than short term but it also helps bitcoin grow. Bitcoin as of now needs long-term investors with good characteristics. I mean those kinds of people thag does not easily get scared at the sight of a price drop. Anyway, both ways are profitable in their own ways. I just seem to like long-term investment more than short time.

parker99

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:39:33 PM

Both are good but I prefer long term because it does not require much time and effort. Though you can gain more in short term but it requires knowledge on when to invest and withdraw by researching thoroughly on daily news and events.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

Thank you fellas.

I think that it depends on the if he/she is comfortable on what he/she is doing. You will earn a huge amount of profit if you are going to trade daily but if you will just invest a huge amount and wait for its value to grow even further then it will take time.
well, but trying to do daily trading will give you a greater risk in comparison with holding. in essence, both of these have their respective flaws and advantages. you just need to find information about it.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

Thank you fellas.
I prefer long-term investments. I think that short-term investments are risky because of the frequent transactions, and we need sophisticated technology to get the benefits. Long-term investment can reduce the risk of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: