Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:14:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term vs. short term investing  (Read 2205 times)
Beroximos

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

I prefer a long-term investing period with BTC. If you wanna try short-term speculation, it would be better read something about crypto arbitrage and try this kind of investments. For everyone is suitable another type of trading or making money.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:43:01 PM

I think that depends on your needs and plans. So when you want to earn early, short term service is for you. On the other hand, the former is worth to keep for a couple of years because bitcoin is a long term currency.

Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
I think long-term investment is better than short-term investment. Now the price of bitcoin is not stable, it often crashes, short-term investments tend to cause panic, and long-term investment reduces risk.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

Long term investment will help to gain more profits as we can see from the history of bitcoins that early investors of bitcoins are millionaires of today, many people who invested in the early stages of bitcoins got the chance to change their lives from rags to riches. As there is good potential for the bitcoins to increase its price it is better to invest on bitcoins as great investors have predicted that the price of bitcoins will surpass $ 50000 sooner or later which is definite so bitcoin is a good investment option. Short investment or trading inorder to do trading one has to gain trading skills to earn profit or else there are chances for loss on trading.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
at this time day trading is better than long-term investment. Because The price of Bitcoin is very Fluctuating now.
for me, long-term investment is very risky. Cheesy
So use this moment to take more profit guys. Buy Bitcoin at $7300 and sell at $9000..
Good Luck !!!
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

If you want to invest in short or long term with bitcoin should also study it thoroughly. Only if you know the bitcoin knowledge and investment new way to help you invest more effectively. If you want to invest long term, you should earn more bitcoin and keep it. In the future, bitcoin price will increase higher, then sell not late. At this point you will get a certain profit.
Deep understanding of the coin is the most important thing because only this way an investor can develop trust and patience. Most of the people panic because they don’t have any knowledge regarding crypto coins. Bitcoin has the most fluctuating nature and it is scariest one too due to this reason.

Moreover, long term investment is better than short term because a holder can earn more money by holding the coin for long period.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

Determination of the investment depends on how much importance to be gained. Long-term investments are usually more profitable. Short-term trading wastes time in front of the screen because it is too focused attention to the fluctuations.
mith99

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:58:08 AM

hi

as per my analysis and experience in blockchain from last year "BTC , ETH , BCH"  one can hold it for long term. and use ALT coins for short term gain.

though by using ALT COINS u can make profit , make sure you buy any coins at dip so that you dont face loss by buying at peak time.

entry and exit in ALT Coin trading is very important to gain profit.

whenever you find a panic sell utilise the oppertunity to buy on second day dip not on the first day as u might sometimes face a dip on second day too.

market recovery for BTC is faster than ATL COINS ..

thanks Smiley
happy gaining
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

Brother, if i am . I want to prefer long term investment.
For sure you can get morr profits expecially on bitcoin.
But it depend all on you.
Try the long and short term then you will know what is the answer.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

Thank you fellas.
Your investment strategy depends on a particular coins. It is true that cryptocurrency is really volatile, you should be aware that there are coins that are good for long term investment and there are also coins that are good for short term investment.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:16:53 AM

Investing on bitcoin for now i think you can go for long term as you can see bitcoin price now are getting lower and it's better to hold it for a long term.And also for altcoins invest for a long term.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:24:05 AM

Long-term investing is much better than short-term investing.
If you want to make a little profit in a short time then you can short-term investing.
And if you want to make a good profit then you can invest a long term.
Long-term investing is not a risk and there is no anxiety.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:25:47 AM

If you want to get more profit its better to choose long term investing.
But if you have no patience and unable to wait for a long time much better to choose short term.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

It is better to be a long term investor than a short term. Usually short term investors will look at their wallets every day and they will panic quickly when the prices go down so they will sell

Well, life will be easier and less srressful if we will be a long term investor. We will just buy investments and wait til its price is up and our investment has grown. Unlike for short term investment, we will be considering the market price every now and then and wait for the seeming right timing to sell our investment for profit.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

For me it is more advantageous to invest on the long-term than swing investing. The profits are much better abd higher when you invest long-term than short-term. Moreover, the short-term investors are often the ones that would sell their investments at the sight of a price drops therefore putting themselves and bitcoin in a disadvantageous state. So it is very optimal for both the investor and bitcoin itself if you would long-term invest.

LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

For me short term and long term investment both good but much better if you join in long term investment you can earn more profit than short term investment
Like you everyone have their own respective rays. Some people mostly want to get big profits. They never think about the time. They only want maximum profit out of their investment. For them, I believe yes long term investment is best. But for those people who are interested to get profits, doesn’t matter how much, at regular basis, short term investment suits them to live a happy life.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

It depends on how you really need your money. If your personal finances could sustain for a long time without income, well choose long term investment. Although the profits on long term is better and much higher, you can enjoy or harvest it for way too long time. But if you need an everyday fundings better try  a short term investment, even though it has a low profit but you can harvest it everyday or weekly to sustain your everyday needs
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

Thank you fellas.
Actually, both long term and short term investment can be profitable, depending on how you manage it. If you are doing a long term investment, you should look for the lowest price drop possible to have a decent return since you will be holding it for a longer period of time waiting for the price to pump up real high. Unlike in short term, you can play with the volatility, and can do a time to time hold and sell strategy.
Darmanin

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Glab Trotter

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

Currently, it is better to go on the long term, given the market and how low it is.
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:52:13 AM

FIRST THING TO REMEMBER TO INVEST ,Never invest more than you are willing/able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times.IF U INVESTED then never sell the bitocoin in the loss.Always hold for the profit.

I am watching the market since last 2 years,I dont know the reason yet,why is it fall or increase ,so in my opinion ,short term investment is highly risky and i would suggest for long term investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: