Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term vs. short term investing  (Read 2197 times)
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Day trading can be profitable but at the same time, it is stressful. I prefer to invest for the long term, it is less stressful and I can have more time for my personal life.
Same here, I prefer investing so that I can hold it and don’t have to worry about the current price. And holding long term for me gives bigger profit that doing day trading because if I day trade there will be time that i’ll lose with holding you wait for the price to go x100.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
hanbaga_

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

I will say investing for long term, if you interested to earn daily profit then try day trader, those are different things and different technique. Learn more about them so you able to decide which one are better
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

All greetings. I do not want to share what to invest to earn quite realistically, this is done by quite a lot of people now at this time. If you are very scared then find the person who has been engaged in this for a long time and trust him.

I prefer in long term because in long term we don't need to worry in price volatility  unlike in short term we need to check the market price daily.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

I prefer long term investing more than short time. Not only does it prove more profitable than short term but it also helps bitcoin grow. Bitcoin as of now needs long-term investors with good characteristics. I mean those kinds of people thag does not easily get scared at the sight of a price drop. Anyway, both ways are profitable in their own ways. I just seem to like long-term investment more than short time.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
I prefer to invest in the long term, and I think it's a good fit for a beginner who doesn't have a lot of trading experience. I learned a lot about bitcoin before investing. I know that the price of bitcoin is not stable, and it may collapse at any time, so I dare not make short-term and frequent transactions. I am afraid that this will bring me more losses.
Joyo Endho

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

If you want to invest, you should first establish your mind to choose a long-term investment or short-term investment. If you do not have immediate needs in the near future, you can opt for long-term investments. So you really hold and take care of your coins to be able to grow even more. And if you opt for a short-term investment, you can draft how long you will hold your coin, and when it is close to the time you have set, you must be ready and monitor the market in a high-value position for you to release your coins.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

I think every trader has their own character, it is formed when it has a high hour in the trade, and it seems that when judging in terms of profit, both have enough profit, return to the trader character itself, because basically the character can not be changed, and that could make trading broken.

So I think look at what is your own character what is intraday or swing trading, both of which have the same value in my opinion.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

I think every trader has their own character, it is formed when it has a high hour in the trade, and it seems that when judging in terms of profit, both have enough profit, return to the trader character itself, because basically the character can not be changed, and that could make trading broken.

So I think look at what is your own character what is intraday or swing trading, both of which have the same value in my opinion.

I really believe that long term is very good than short term because in long term we don't need need to check the market price daily.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

long term investing will put you at ease because usually one's who have done this had fully studied what they are looking for and they are familiar with the potential of the market and how will it perform in long  term basis, in short term this usually is stressful for you will monitor the fluctuations of the market each interval so its need proper techniques and skills to profit but if done correctly the income may be greater than the long term but its more expose to risk and commiting errors is more often because you trade it more than the longterm plan.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

In my opinion the short term investment is giving you hope for the good profit but in the long term the investment will give you sure profit and in the present time the crypto investment is very good i have personally invested in bitcoin in the last month of the last year and that time bitcoin were at peak due to which i received a good amount of money so i trying to make sure that now the altcoin market is also good and it is important for the altcoin to stay for the long term.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

Short term trading like day trading is just like gambling, if you win you win big and if you lose you lose big.  Investors mostly go for long-term tradiing as there is less risk involved in it, though market takes many bumps over a period of time. The main thing is you must not lose the patience just HODL. If you have strong nerves and can withstand tough times, the market is for you.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

Daily trading is more related to chance. I prefer holding for long time, the profit is more guaranteed.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

Short-term trading requires a mature strategy and special skills to target earnings that can be earned on a daily basis. even short-term trading types spend too much time tracking market price movements if they want to always make a profit. different from the long term investment type, we can only buy at the lowest price and sell it at a much higher price to get the abundant profits.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

Its depend on you. Depend on taking the mentality of risk. If you don’t interested to take too much risk you can invest small amount. Because we know Big investment means big risk same as big investment also big success. Another way if you interested to take small risk you can invest small amount. Small investment help to take minimize the risk cause of low investment. So choice is yours. If you interested to take the risk of medium you can also invest medium.
So before invest on it research the market and take the step what will be perfect for you. If it’s your first investment I recommend you to invest small amount or medium about. After experience you can invest big one. And its encourage you to invest more.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

Investing money on short term isn't profitable enough and when i see what happening with crypto nowadays i can be sure that better to buy some coins and just wait for better times.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

If you want to make quick profits, short term investments are your choice. But the consequences must be careful market price movements from time to time.

But if you are confident and expect Bitcoin to increase in value by up to hundred percent of the price when you buy, then holding Bitcoin for the long term is your choice.

However, there are also traders who apply long term and short term together. The picture is like this, for example you play long term in Bitcoin, the same time you take a short stance in Altcoin. And as always, when Altcoin is sufficient to buy a small amount of Bitcoin, switch to add your assets in bitcoin.

And I think, implementing both investment strategies simultaneously is the right choice.
MarianaMiner

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:22:54 PM

Now is time to buy:D
Long or short don't important
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

the short term can make you a good profit if you are a good tader, I managed to make some good moves, but it was money that I immediately reinvested in long term projects. so personally I am in this business for the long term

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.

Trading will be always the best way to earn profit because holding your coins for a very long time will not ensure you to earn profit due to the volatility of the market and trading will make you earn profit monthly or daily depending on how hard you work.
CoGaiXauXi139

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

I like short-term because it make me rich after some trade Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: