Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:23:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term vs. short term investing  (Read 2206 times)
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

As a long-term investment, I suggest you invest in some bitcoins, because bitcoin will not only be worth or future, but will have a better development. As more and more people demand, bitcoin prices will become higher and higher, but the bit The cost of coins is also very high. I think it is only suitable for long-term investment. For short-term investments, I suggest you buy some currencies that are cheap and where the prices go up and down. I kind of do both but due to recent BTC fall everything moved to long term HODL. If you 're comfortable with short term trades then go for it but it does mean good research and being able to read the trend lines on when to invest and when not to invest.
You may be right, but to bring positive thinking is not easy. Sometimes I feel anxious and hesitant with Bitcoin and crypto. I'm afraid that someday Bitcoin's price will go down drastically and never rise again. Today Ethereum has a price similar to Bitcoin in the past, and it reminds me of my past failures, and I will not repeat it again. I will invest in Ethereum soon and make most of it while I still can. I do not think the crypto will ever die, just like the opinions of the people who are here. I think crypto will become more popular and known to the whole world in the future. So that is all for my opinions.
burong1

Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

It is reasonable to have different investment. How long and short. At the same time need to develop their investments in coins.
we can really make big profit on both but i guess i must go to long term investment in holding know why because i think it for the future when you hold in long term, but you can do both and you can really earn money on both so i guess for you to develop things you should learn things first.

denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

In short term investing one is supposed to take quick actions according to the situation and since I am working for a full time job it is not possible for me so I go with long term investing as I can give enough time for research and invest as per the research without doing much care about the current situation. I always appreciate the long-term investment. Because long-term investment is more profitable than short-term investment. Short-term investment is also profitable if you can invest a huge money
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

I am completely agree with this that every investment either it is short term or long term, has its own pros and cons but still I believe in long term investment and finds it trust worthy, though the process of getting profit is slow and even you have to wait for the years but the profit is confirmed and this is very important in every investment, I guess. Long-term or short-term investment, depending on the capital as well as the ability to see the market of each person. If your financial capacity is plentiful, you should invest long-term for BTC
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

In short term investing one is supposed to take quick actions according to the situation and since I am working for a full time job it is not possible for me so I go with long term investing as I can give enough time for research and invest as per the research without doing much care about the current situation. I always appreciate the long-term investment. Because long-term investment is more profitable than short-term investment. Short-term investment is also profitable if you can invest a huge money
You should have clear goals in mind. Even if you are most interested in short-term investments, you should set aside a portion of your money for long-term investments. Long term is for people who are not familar for trading and have no problem with holding their bitcoins for a longer period of time. Short term is more risky and my opinion and I would avoid it if I were new to trading
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

It is reasonable to have different investment. How long and short. At the same time need to develop their investments in coins.
we can really make big profit on both but i guess i must go to long term investment in holding know why because i think it for the future when you hold in long term, but you can do both and you can really earn money on both so i guess for you to develop things you should learn things first.
Long-term investment is the one that you plan to hold for more than a year or several years-to be exact, whereas short-term investment is when you hold it for a year or less. It totally differs in terms of expectations, satisfying different goals, and carrying different risks. But if you just let yourself be aware, and familiarize its nature then I guess the risk and frustration will be minimized and alleviated.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:14:56 PM

I think trading is two type one which is daily or short time trading is according to little profit and this is good as per market condition and which trade is for long time may be more then 6 month or nearly according to the market condition and hold until the good condition to sell,
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

I will always choose long-term investments. The reason is because long-term investment is more profitable than short-term. Short-term invsetment is also profitable, if you can invest a huge amount of money in that
Agathai

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

both. However, long-term investment risk is higher than short-term investment
I do not think so. If you choose BTC or ETH or combine 2 with a suitable space of value as when BTC ~ 7k and ETH ~ 500 $. Because these two coins have the absolute position and the most important influence on the market. You can be assured and comfortable to keep them in the long run without worrying about the risks later. In addition, you can choose XRP, NEO to increase profitability with short term trading.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
I think that at this time you should invest in the short term, can see that the bitcoin girl in the past few days are fluctuating complicated so the trade is becoming very difficult, things are not as easy as five 2017. You can see that although bitcoin prices are rebounding strongly, they are still in a bear market so bitcoin prices may continue to drop at any time.

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
I suspect that at present you should invest in bitcoin in the short term, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are rising strongly for several consecutive days and the current time is showing signs of improvement and start to adjust. . Therefore, you should invest only short-term bitcoin in order to preserve capital in the downtrend of the market.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

Thank you fellas.

I prefer long-term investments rather than short-term investments because with long-term investments you can earn a lot more than short-term investments, and you're safer in the long run because they're not affected by bad news that makes people panicky.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:19:05 AM

Short-term investments have fewer risks, but they give less profit. Long-term conversely give more income, but also more risks. I like to combine both options. In a portfolio with long-term investments, I have tokens of various promising projects and coins purchased at the ICO.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:28:37 AM

Short term is very riskly for new traders - you could loose money here very easy , for noobs better to trade in long term trading, it will be much easy for all of us !
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

Short-term investments have fewer risks, but they give less profit. Long-term conversely give more income, but also more risks. I like to combine both options. In a portfolio with long-term investments, I have tokens of various promising projects and coins purchased at the ICO.

I think the opposite, short term investments are more risky than long term investments. Because, in general form, the market will be bigger and all the coins will provide you profit in long term. Instead of short term investment, I would do trading on the exchanges.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

Actually its all depend upon your goals,Investment,skills and working schedule. Most of invest for long term and hold because they have daily busy routine and and those who can manage they invest for short term and trade on daily basis because to gain profit on daily basis it need attention and more time.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
MarkNiber

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

Niber –an innovative blockchain platform for IP telephony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4zelrTT6_4
niber.tech
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

long term will be the safest but i cant recommend it in terms of profit because some times you will sell your coins in same price. but if you want to receive a massive income short term investment will be good for you.
Long term investment is more better than short term investment because we can able to earn many money or profit  with long term, just like keeping our coins for long term until.the valueor price of it will pump x2 or even 3 in the market.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

long term is a good investment shape. but many project balloons.You have to be careful. good subcoin available for short term. I'm getting coin so I can make profit in the long run. ICO is a good choice for long term.
Sanjida
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

I like short term investing the reason is because short-term investment is more profitable than long-term.short time trading is according to little profit and this is good as per market. if you can invest a huge amount of money in that there are savings and more profits in the future.so i personally better choose short-term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: