Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term vs. short term investing  (Read 2197 times)
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:49:21 PM

I will always choose long-term investments. The reason is because long-term investment is more profitable than short-term. Short-term invsetment is also profitable, if you can invest a huge amount of money in that
I believe that both long term and short term investing is profitable, and i am confident that when we invest a money on a good coin it can give us a huge amount of profit, but even short term is profitable, i think doing long term investing on a coin like bitcoin and ethereum is can give us more money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boromon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:31:05 AM

Long term means you are planning to earn a huge amount of profit even though you will wait for a very long time while short terms are like trading each day. But the most better is long term investment because it has a big profit and more money and project you can gain.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

Long term means you are planning to earn a huge amount of profit even though you will wait for a very long time while short terms are like trading each day. But the most better is long term investment because it has a big profit and more money and project you can gain.
That's correct, long term means big ambition, and that would not come easily because there are a lot of trials that you have
to surpass along the way. You might be panicking or loss hope when the value decline hard but that trust should not be compromise so you will still hold firm.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

Short term like trading is the fastest way of making income in this market but you should learn some strategy in trading. In long term way you should have more patient in waiting here also being smart when your investing your money.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.

Day trade is perhaps the most perfect source of profit in cryptocurrency since the prices are always moving. It is of course better than swing trade and hodling in terms of profit generation. But you need to consider that day trading requires a lot of techniques and strategies, without which you are like a blind crypto trader not knowing when to pull out and when to enter.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long-term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since the market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you, fellas.
I prefer to invest in the long term rather than short term. Although long-term takes a very long time and extra patience. But if we can enjoy the process well, I'm sure the results will also not disappoint. And it has been proven that investing in the long term is very profitable.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
I usually trade based on the value of an altcoin and the news about Crypto. The Crypto market is always heavily influenced by Fomo or FUD.
So I usually update the information very quickly and place a sell order before the coin goes down. That strategy has helped me minimize the risk of investing.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

Both you will gain profit for a long term holder you will benefit up to 1000 maybe if you are a patient person that hold coins, and in short term you can benefit in times 100 profit, maybe it depends on your capability which is best suite for you, if you are long time trader you will profit on both of them no matter what. It depends on your situation. Some people can make good predictions about changes in the price of bitcoin
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

You can select some potential co-crypto in the top 20 altcoin to lead on coinmarketcap. It is a community that has huge community so it will grow strongly in the future. Due to the volatility of the market, short-term investment is very risky for your assets. Base on my experience regarding investing , I'm really in favored to long  than short term or day trading because it has a simple strategy ,effort less and almost a 100% assurance of your investments
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

Thank you fellas.

Currently, I am doing a swing trading because I am still accumulating bitcoin which I plan to hold for the long term. I am also accumulating ETH because these two coins are my two must haves when it comes to long term holding. Many would say that holding is much profitable but it depends still on your strategy if you are willing to wait until such time the coin you hold goes to the moon or you will take advantage of price swings. As for me, I am more comfortable of trading it from time to time than waiting for the day it would shoot up.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Both you will gain profit for a long term holder you will benefit up to 1000 maybe if you are a patient person that hold coins, and in short term you can benefit in times 100 profit, maybe it depends on your capability which is best suite for you, if you are long time trader you will profit on both of them no matter what. It depends on your situation. Some people can make good predictions about changes in the price of bitcoin
Well, Both of these ventures have their particular points of interest and detriments. Why numerous accept long haul and here and now is a couple, that is on the grounds that everybody must utilize that kind of speculation for himself. Like a footwear that would be unbalanced when just 1 being used. Day trading can be done to earn quick profit but you should have experience in that field because it's not really easy
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:32:00 PM

Short term investing is good for people who need money right now for something, in other cases at my opinion better to invest on long term because of low risks and high profit.
Tribizz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

It all depends on you.If you have no use of the money it's a great idea to make some long term investment with it also you can so a short term investment  by trading. Trading can give huge profit for short time. Trading making good profit and long term also brings big smiles at the end so choose wisely.
logangbit

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

It depends on when you want to take profits. If you do not take profit  when you invest, then long time investment is good. Because the risk in the short time is too much, compared to long time. And at the sort times you can not be sure that you can get back with profits that you have invested. But there is a hope in long time, that can profit.And long time sites stay for many days . So my Favorite Long Time.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

actually this is not a matter of time, but indeed long term trading gives us a big advantage, you must know when to sell and keep holding
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

I think it depends on you because base on my experience short trade would only give you a small amount of profit but at least you could have the many in a short period of time.
While in the long term investment sometimes you could double or triple your investment and sometimes you get even more.

akukakeh

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

I advise you to make long-term investments because bitcoin is made by satoshi nakamoto with the aim of long-term investsi, if you do short term invesmet then you will be disappointed
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

If you do not have enough experience, it is better for you to choose a long-term investment. Because short-term trade requires certain skills and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies. In addition, a mistake with short-term trading can turn you into a long-term investor. And long-term investment can help you correct your mistake.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

I've read your question, You want to know about that,I will tell you that if you are not a very expert technical analyst, then you have to invest long enough,The crypto market is much more volatile, The small movements of the market are very difficult, So I will tell you to invest for long time,When the market's small movements can boast itself, it will be able to boost itself

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

I think it depends on you. If you are good at trade then daily trade is good for you.If you are not expert in trading or don't have enough time for trading then you should go for long term.Also long term trading gives big profit.Usually I trade both (long term and short term)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: