Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC?  (Read 55613 times)
sadiem

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

The opinion I prefer to invest in the Bitcoin. Bitcoin according to me is the safe choice when we want profits in the long run. And this is very good for the future. But if to invest in ICO certainly we should trouble choosing the project ICO which is nice. And if we've been stuck in the ICO fraud necessarily much loss we have experienced. But if you want to keep trying in an investment in ICO, you can learn from the experience.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:04:52 AM

I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.

As a newcomer, I suggest you to avoid both BTC and ICO, because Bitcoin is too expensive while ICOs are very risky. It's better to focus on stable altcoins like Ethereum, Waves or Litecoin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

If you don't have much time to research information about ICO, blockchain and other you should be honest with you BTC is your way. You can't choose good ICO without hours of research. Because it takes time and you should be ready for that.
But if you're believe in crypto and like to spend time here, I think you should use both ICO and BTC. You'll learn more about ICO, investing, crypto world and other information if you'll be inside.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

I would always rather invest into ICOs.
I believe some of them would easier make x100 moves than Bitcoin.
I am not sure that Bitcoin can make even x4 anymore while bunch of new tokens can do it.
But this is just my opinion.

Cheers,
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:31:51 AM

I'll choose ICO. ICO is not a bad option for investment. As long as you manage to choose the right ICO for your investment, you could make a huge profits. But you have to be careful when choosing the ICO. Because if you choose the wrong one, you'll lose your money.
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

Every thing has its price. We can choose depending on the time to invest. In my opinion if the market goes down we should buy ICO better, because at this time BTC and ETH prices are down. Everyone will move to invest in ICO.
awwal1206

Activity: 132

0x5796870edad7e3c6672cf24878b70214488d1127

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

Invest in ico. That way u can get more Satoshi values when u take profits

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.

I think reassessment on the conditions in the market should be reconsidered
before investing or buying anything foremost. Currently prices aren’t that cheap
if you want to purchase altcoins and bitcoins. Diversifying your intended investment
would suit you best. Investing in ICOs is a a very good long term investment as long
as it’s a solid and promising one, eliminating or lessening your chances of scams and
increasing good chances to profit and be part of something innovating. Buying btc
however requires careful price assessment, though buying btc below $10k might still fetch
you a nice and happy profit if it spikes up in the coming months to come.

Completely agree its important to take into account current market conditions. Yeah
prices are not cheap rite now ,yes despite the current fall in prices u still have a lot of vapour vare
coins like TRON (perhaps also cardano but debatable) that are massively over valued, not to mention denta coin which is still worth 300milon circulating supply.

I personally feel a lot of these bullshit coins will be purged and only once that happens can we say that a bottom is in.

As for ICOS its generally very risky, and new investors will often invest to much in them hoping for quick gains only to lose it all.

Ideallyu should stick to btc/ether for a while until you get a greater feel for crypto markets. Look at the more established alts first(lisk/Neo/DASH/Z-cash/Monero) and so which will offer you higher returns with a still acceptable level of risk.

All the while research into ICOS and try and find good projects with solid teams and concepts. But its always advisable to look into ICOS and there claims with a health dose of skepticism. And if you feel or are confident that you have indeed found a gem limit you investment to 5-10% of your portfolio

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

I think its much better to invest in ico than to buy BTC , you can either purchase tokens or start doing bounty programs  and airdrops. One thing you can do with your bounty or airdrop tokens is  either sell it or hold it for a long time. I hope this helps newbies, btw this is my opinion only. Thanks.
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

I think it is the first action I have to make in order to understand how the system works and how market balances act, rather than investing in or joining the ICO for a newcomer to this market. If you skip an aquatic fishing without your knowledge, you can hit the concrete.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

I think it is the first action I have to make in order to understand how the system works and how market balances act, rather than investing in or joining the ICO for a newcomer to this market. If you skip an aquatic fishing without your knowledge, you can hit the concrete.
but try to not give a lot of time in gaining information as time is the most important factor in the crypto world. Those who make right decision at right time earn big profits. From my so far experience, I can tell you at least this much that ICOs have never been very profitable and I won’t suggest you spending in them. Talking about bitcoin, it has laid the foundation of digital market and introduced millionaire to the world.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

Sincerely thank you.
Buy coins bitcoin is much easier than to understand all the newly-made and CO, which is now a lot. Choosing bitcoin in my opinion you risk less. But it's everyone's business where to invest.

velar12

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

I think that if you buy some bitcoins, you will have less stress than after buying new ICO tokens.
vatican_shadow

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

My opinion earnings with ICO are more than just buying bitcoins, but finding exactly the ICO thing is not an easy thing, you need a good analysis
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

Theoretically, ICOs can bring you much more profit than investing in bitcoin. ICO can multiply your capital in a very short time. But you have to choose a good project to get this result. It is very difficult.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:06:45 PM

I think it will be more promising to invest in ICO, if it is of high quality. Can see ratings on icodrops. I would recommend Acorn Collective.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

As a newcomer and not sure where to buy, when to buy, what to buy, then while you still learn this thing but you want to have a coin, then I strongly suggest to buy Bitcoin first as your first investment, since it will not just poke like they new ICO project around.
Buying bitcoin is far better than investing in any ICO rather it is the best decision that one can make ever in his whole life. To be very honest, I don’t even consider ICOs an option for making profits because these never have returned any big amounts since the beginning.

Much better is to choose an altcoin if bitcoin cannot be bought for whatsoever reason. That altcoin too should be among the top ones that have proved themselves.

boserobot

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:01:20 AM

Invest in ICO, make profit and buy BTC with that profit  Wink
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

Investing in ICO is risky but yet the same time it is profitable as well buying btc at dips we may expect profit when btc pump but where as ico give us three times profit
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

Let me just say - ICO.  And it's possible to argue for a long time about other options, but for me this is the best.  Especially if you find a cool company with a promising idea.  When I chose for myself, I asked myself the question: how to make a crypt closer to people.  And during this period, Paytomat turned to me.  They easily answered my question, you can read more in them in telegrams of chat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: