Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC?  (Read 55610 times)
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

If you have experience in analyzing projects, the ICO is the best option. At leisure, I found an interesting and very promising project, you can view it, suddenly someone will like it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3412464.0http://
I rarely invest in ICO, because I can not find worthy projects. Having studied the project Llitenett, in more detail, found it a lot of positive, especially they have a strong bounty company that is already active. You can not even invest in the project, but with the help of a bounty program to earn tokens.

KlounBit5

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

If you have experience in analyzing projects, the ICO is the best option. At leisure, I found an interesting and very promising project, you can view it, suddenly someone will like it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3412464.0http://
I rarely invest in ICO, because I can not find worthy projects. Having studied the project Llitenett, in more detail, found it a lot of positive, especially they have a strong bounty company that is already active. You can not even invest in the project, but with the help of a bounty program to earn tokens.
ICO has already begun, tell me, and a discount on the purchase of tokens, is there any?
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

You can invest to mb8coin ICO. I wouldn't encourage you with words such as "it's promising", "it has potential" or what. You can do your own research for that.  Wink

And while you invested to this ICO, you have to stock more bitcoin as you can before it goes on bull again. We're lucky to see this time that bitcoin isn't so expensive than before so while there's enough time I encourage you to buy more bitcoin too.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

when you first start investing in btc is a more sensible option to learn but a good ico investment can make a lot of money.

MrDom2

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:44:01 PM

https://themerkle.com/2-out-of-the-box-icos-that-will-surge-in-2018/
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:48:18 PM

I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
Do so. Split the money. Buy bitcoin for one part and invest the other part in a well-chosen ICO. That's a lot better for me than one thing.
SloggerSasha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

I would recommend joining the project  Yumerium. It is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing and reviewing games and can be spent in any game that supports it. YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

Most of the coins are through the ICO period to be traded today, so the ICO investment is always very hot. Every day in the market there are many new ICO projects are formed so take the close examination and select the appropriate projects.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

There are things which can help you in having lot of earning and that investing in ICO and buying of the bitcoins are one of these things which can help you in turning all your dreams into reality. You need to look at both the options and then you need to make a choice which you think can work in a better way for you. I will go for buying of the bitcoins as this is something which I trust the most.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

I think investing in ICO should have a lot of experience in the meantime you are a beginner.
If you invest in ICO it will be a big risk,
because in investing in ICO you must be good at choosing an ICO project that is likely to be successful and a good coin.
You should invest in Altcoin or Bitcoin.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.

we are invest mostly in icos , but only in icos with an really good projects Cheesy

but we have also an cloud minig btc miner.

neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

It is better trying to invest in good ico projects than just buying and holding bitcoins. Bitcoin grew very significantly in price which means its market cap is getting somewhat stabilized. So lot less risk involved.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

Sincerely thank you.
If you have a big amount to invest in bitcoins today,when the bitcoin price is down,my advice is much better if you will buy and invest in bitcoin now,and hold it for a long term investment. Time will come,it will be profitable and you will earn too much more than ICO projects investment.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

between investment in ico and also in bitcoin is very different. it depends on you whether you want to invest in bitcoin or vice versa. such as these low prices. you can invest in bitcoin
Allexandr

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

ICO has already begun, tell me, and a discount on the purchase of tokens, is there any?
I also drew attention to this project. If I'm not mistaken, now lasts the second round of pre-sales, a discount on tokens 65%. You can also pay attention to this branch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4391895.0
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

why dont you invest in both ico and btc, spread your money, that is a good investment, dont put money to only 1 coin Smiley

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

Sincerely thank you.
ICO market now is really positive to invest, many projects gave profit for last two months, like Holo, Pchain, Libra and others. The next good one that I can advise you to participate is Usechain, the team is amazing.

KlounBit5

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

I also drew attention to this project. If I'm not mistaken, now lasts the second round of pre-sales, a discount on tokens 65%. You can also pay attention to this branch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4391895.0
It is a kind of airdrop?Free give 350 tokens for voting, there work for 2 minutes. Thanks for the link.
420moviez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

why dont you invest in both ico and btc, spread your money, that is a good investment, dont put money to only 1 coin Smiley

That's for sure! It is senseless to keep everything in one coin! It is necessary to create the portfolio from different coins - existing now such as bitcoin, ethereum, NEO for example and leaving in ICO.

darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

All have advantages and disadvantages, if you want to invest in bitcoin you have to have quite a lot of funds, because investing in bitcoin that means investing in a long time, it is to get a fairly large profit or profit.
If you want to participate in ICO, I suggest you follow it during pre-sale because the bonus given is quite large, but you have to be careful because now so many projects are scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: