Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:15:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC?  (Read 55627 times)
Bohdan98

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

With substantial capital. I'd suggest you delegate a high portion to Bitcoin, and a little to speculations and alts.
I like diversity, and think it's better to have various assets in your holdings.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

if you are a beginner, the best advice for you will be to invest time and energy in self-education. Read the forum watch the video, analyze the cryptocurrency market in different periods in different years, look for patterns and become an expert. Without skills and knowledge, it will be very difficult to choose the best ICQ for investment

The newbie should stay away from all of these ICOs. I know that IF you find a very good and reliable project and invest in it, you will become rich but better deal with BTC first.
l3sny

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:47:16 PM

Both things are good, but i prefer to buy bitcoin and at the same time invest a little part on a profitable and secure ICO, there are too many of them, just make a little research

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
If you are new to crypto currency, it is better not to start with investing in ICO projects. This activity is very risky for those who have long been engaged in crypto currency. If funds permit, it is better to invest in bitcoin and ethereum almost in half.
This is the least risky investment in the crypto currency. About ICO projects, you first need to learn a lot before you deal with them.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

Bitcoin is the crypto market leader so it is always good to invest in BTC. For higher gains, invest into good upcoming ICO projects like EOT (EON Protocol). See more details at its website in my signature or this link:
https://steemit.com/@eontoken
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

If I were you, I'd invest in bitcoin and altcoins. And now a good time to buy-many coins at the bottom and I think the market will soon begin to grow.

frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

If you are a beginner, then investment in ICO is out of the question. Buy BTC or ETH, NEO. Good luck guys.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

Investment in ICOs can give you x2 or more  upward thereby increasing your satoshi level, but when you buy Btc and hold it's not that easy in doubling the satoshi level of investment,  so think about buying a solid project Ico rather than buying Btc for now
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
If you are new to crypto currency, it is better not to start with investing in ICO projects. This activity is very risky for those who have long been engaged in crypto currency. If funds permit, it is better to invest in bitcoin and ethereum almost in half.
This is the least risky investment in the crypto currency. About ICO projects, you first need to learn a lot before you deal with them.
I think investors should invest in BTC and ICO if possible. BTC is the coin that is leading the cryptocurrency market so investing in it is very good and risky but with little profit, while ICO investment risk is higher but yield can be huge. Make a reasonable investment to always be active in the worst situation.
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

Investing in ICO promises to bring us huge profits. However, investment in ICO will be very high risk. Currently, there are many ICO scam in the market, many ICOs are unlikely to succeed. So I choose to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market. it is very stable. I believe that Bitcoin will grow at the end of this year and bring more profit to investors. Now is a good time for us to buy and hold Bitcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

Given the situation, which is now on the market can go in different ways.
On the one hand, you can buy bitcoin, its future is certainly very uncertain. It's hard to predict what will happen next, but I think that if not now, then from mid-August the price of bitcoin will grow.
On the other hand, altcoins have now fallen in price, so they can be bought at very attractive prices.
And in what coins to invest, of course, first of all depends on the amount of the deposit. Personally, I would divide the deposit into 2 parts. 40% in bitcoin 60% in the eth. But this is not a call to action.
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Given such a situation in the market, it seems to me best to keep my assets only in bitcoin. Participation in ICO will be possible when the market a little bit comes to life from the current fall...
mistgge33

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:59:32 PM

ICOs have more potential for the future so I definitely choose the new ICOs. For example, TIM Blockchain is my favorite in last period. TIM can scale from 100 TPS to 100 Million TPS by dynamically sharding in smaller shards and maintains a global consensus of every transaction through two layers of graph and blockchain. Thus TIM provides an unprecedented level of performance and cross commerce opportunity for hosting transaction based businesses, i.e. finance, banking, logistics, ecommerce, etc. The cross industry commerce is highly frictional due to huge amount of integration required. For example to create a partnership between logistics and healthcare business, one needs to integrate two different types of ERP systems, CRM, and EDI(electronic data exchanges). Even the same industry verticals can benefit from TIM blockchain. Like consumer banking and fx-trading businesses can become seamless using secure, encrypted and anonymous features to quickly move their inventories with least amount of integration.

Seamless Global Currencies - TIM blockchain is going to host electronic currencies for governements and regional unions. The possibilities are endless for faster trade and commerce, banking transparency as well as frictionless settlements.
$TIM is the internal money of TIM blockchain to manage the trust and consensus of the humongous TIM network. The currencies of the governments and their supply can be controlled by the central banking regulators based on their own bespoke demands. This provides unprecendented level of access to various kinds of economic opportnities and control over the bad actors.
High performance network of TIM blockchain ensures that all currency businesses for all nations can be hosted on a single network and also without any direct mining fees. The currencies are hosted in a hybrid of main-net and subchains so that only they have minimal presence on main network for optimal control and lowest mining fees. All the major businesses are handled in fee free subchains of TIM.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:29:00 AM

Sincerely thank you.
I think investors should invest in BTC and ICO if possible. BTC is the coin that is leading the cryptocurrency market so investing in it is very good and risky but with little profit, while ICO investment risk is higher but yield can be huge. Make a reasonable investment to always be active in the worst situation.

yes, I think they can get much profit from investing in bitcoin and ico in the same time. but the problem is they need to have a big amount of money to buy bitcoin and ico and I think they need to think about the funds that they needed. and if necessary, they can choose only one investment so they can use the other funds for making another profit.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:36:42 AM

first how much budget you have
second Buy BTC wont give you profit and may lost
three you a newbie so you must read carefully about their project, how to invest, etc,...

So show me which ico project will achieve that huge growth. Bitcoin has sure growth, maybe you will be must wait longer but profit will be sure. Anyway everything depends about your budget because bitcoin needs more money
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:16:40 AM

Sincerely thank you.
My frank advice will be that you invest in the BTC as it is currently. Already we are beginning to witness a BTC that is finding it's feet and that comes with great prospects and opportunities to make money. ICOs at present, except for a very few ones are not holding great promises. Bitcoin is further extending it's tentacles to previously hostile environments.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

Sincerely thank you.
Fair consideration. if compare between ico and bitcoin. I would choose to invest in bitcoin. Any investment, the goal is always safe and profitable. The position of the bitcoin always meets these conditions. But you should pay attention to both. 2. Build diversity for your investments.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

Sincerely thank you.
Fair consideration. if compare between ico and bitcoin. I would choose to invest in bitcoin. Any investment, the goal is always safe and profitable. The position of the bitcoin always meets these conditions. But you should pay attention to both. 2. Build diversity for your investments.
investing in bitcoin has more potential and less risk of loss, but investing in ico if smart and selective can be profitable because ico coins always pump price when listing in a large market. but we must be more selective in considering a choice.

IriskaLate

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

I tell you - both are profitable. Smiley Now the Crypto currency market is getting ready for growth and it's profitable to buy the main currencies (bitcoin, ether and others) in the autumn there will be a very good rate, you will see. Wink It is also advantageous to cooperate with ico projects-here it's a bit more complicated: if you're lucky - the price may increase several times. Here you need practice and experience in choosing, but it is definitely profitable. I'm now working with project EOT, here I think there will be a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: