Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32363 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

They have redesigned the homepage again. And what do I see there? Bonus ends in 7 days? what happened to the 3-day sale, was it extended? I do not think that would be a good idea at all
Although you think that's not a good idea but according to the decision-making team that's best for the future of their project.

I wonder the reason I know their were some people bitching that the 3 day sale was odd timing and too short but it’s odd that they changed it without a bigger hullabaloo over the change and explaining it seemsit would have been a good thing to explain to not confuse people

Very correct friend. Since they are aware of the fact that the buzz around the sales time all through the pause period was a 3 day sales, they should have come up with a press release or something before the sales Resumption to inform the public of their changed plans.

yeah, im honestly growing tired of the ever changing goalposts and extensions.  I hope that they keep to the word of each token being 50 years worth of mining.  I think this additional 100% bonus is going to hurt the project especially when it lands on exchanges.

I too agree with that. The idea is solid the concept is stop on especially if it extends cross boarder but we as investors are tired of the constant extension and delays. Especially the bonus i hope it is reconsidered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:06:24 PM

As we know that they have enough funds from softcap to continue project. But just want to know more how much they raised since yesterday and how much they require?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

They have redesigned the homepage again. And what do I see there? Bonus ends in 7 days? what happened to the 3-day sale, was it extended? I do not think that would be a good idea at all
Although you think that's not a good idea but according to the decision-making team that's best for the future of their project.

I wonder the reason I know their were some people bitching that the 3 day sale was odd timing and too short but it’s odd that they changed it without a bigger hullabaloo over the change and explaining it seemsit would have been a good thing to explain to not confuse people

Very correct friend. Since they are aware of the fact that the buzz around the sales time all through the pause period was a 3 day sales, they should have come up with a press release or something before the sales Resumption to inform the public of their changed plans.

yeah, im honestly growing tired of the ever changing goalposts and extensions.  I hope that they keep to the word of each token being 50 years worth of mining.  I think this additional 100% bonus is going to hurt the project especially when it lands on exchanges.

I too agree with that. The idea is solid the concept is stop on especially if it extends cross boarder but we as investors are tired of the constant extension and delays. Especially the bonus i hope it is reconsidered.

I understand the whole scenario is getting a lot of investors pissed and i believe this where communication is urgently needed, 4NEW has a good prospect and has been doing good in keeping the pace but the negative vibe needs to be quenched and i will encourage the team to come out and issue like a statement or something and end the incessant changes
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

Rightly said friends. 4new team should keep the word. I see slow response to this extended pre-listing sale because it's for one week now instead of 3 days.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

As we know that they have enough funds from softcap to continue project. But just want to know more how much they raised since yesterday and how much they require?

There is no information about how the sale is going on the site. The counter there has been the same ever since.. I would like to know how the sale if going through all this controversies.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

There is no information about how the sale is going on the site. The counter there has been the same ever since.. I would like to know how the sale if going through all this controversies.

Would be interesting to know and may explain why the extra push with the bonus, may have expected more? Be interesting to know and always good to be transparent
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:34:48 PM

The pinned post in the Telegram group still says:

Step 4:
Withdrawal of KWATTs from your KWATT wallet will only be allowed on June 4th, 2018 upon completion of the token sale event.

They better won't allow withdrawal before the sale ends on June 30th (I still hope that there is not another extension, lol). If they allow people to withdraw the tokens on Monday, I am sure we will see the tokens on Forkdelta and then no one will buy in the ICO anymore.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

Step 4:
Withdrawal of KWATTs from your KWATT wallet will only be allowed on June 4th, 2018 upon completion of the token sale event.

They better won't allow withdrawal before the sale ends on June 30th (I still hope that there is not another extension, lol). If they allow people to withdraw the tokens on Monday, I am sure we will see the tokens on Forkdelta and then no one will buy in the ICO anymore.
Might be they will allow to withdraw tokens but I guess they will not allow to anyone for buying or selling until their official announcement about exchanges or listing.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Step 4:

Might be they will allow to withdraw tokens but I guess they will not allow to anyone for buying or selling until their official announcement about exchanges or listing.

Ya it makes sense to restrict until the ico is end or else it will be a fiasco as then people will be trading on things like etherdelta and idex the only way to postpone listing on dex is to postpone the release of the tokens completely
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

It's tomorrow people! Who else is feeling very excited about tomorrow, June 1st...listing is June 3rd Cool

I think I am the first on that list. It's been a long wait and it has sure been worth it. In 3 days time all sales as regards this project will be done with.

14 Hours, and then we will have the pre-listing sale. I just can't wait for it. I really hope that they will hit the hardcap so that they can go on with full speed with their project.

It will be interesting how much more 4New can raise. They already got a great amount but with every dollar more they can expand their plant portfolio even faster.

Im keeping a close eye on this as well, going to be in the Telegram group tomorrow at 9am when it launches!

well, see you tomorrow in the telegram channel :-)
I am so glad that it finally starts tomorrow and is over after Sunday. There will be so many investors.
Normally I take ICOs rather cool, but for tomorrow I'm really excited :-)

This is the big day we have been waiting for; We have three days to see how fast the sale would go and how close it would reach the hard cap they have let out some great announcements and made a great progress especially with the plants acquired.

Exciting times, the sale starts today and I can't wait to see the progress. Important to ensure 4NEW push on the marketing in order to get some last minute investors in the last stage of the ICO.

At what time pre-listing sale will start? Or it's already started? I am going to buy some more tokens. But I want to see how tokens sale move today.
It's already started and showing ends in 7 days 9 hours.
But guys what is the meaning of that 100% bonus ends in 7 days? I mean they are offering 100% bonus?

I just logged in to buy tokens. And it's true, if you enter an investment contribution, you see that you get 100% bonus. That was not the topic at first. Somehow 4New changes their rules very often

Hmm, this is becoming a real can of worms, there is bonuses all over the place, resulting in masses of extra tokens which effectively lower the token price. I don't understand what is going on exactly.

I had full faith in 4NEW but planning seems to be an issue at the moment with the token sale.

It is really surprising that this is happening on the day the sale is expected to presume. I am not sure what is going on but I think they should post something explaining this and why the kyc is still on going.

If they changed sales dates or extended this pre-listing sale at last movement then it's not good. I hope they will explain this to investors.

I think they will be definitely having some explanation for this. Otherwise they wont do such things. CEO might have explained this somewhere. We need to check their social media for confirmation.

if you do the math, a 1 ETH investment back when the ICO first started (october/november last year?), is now like $4480 worth of KWATT from all of the 'bonuses' that they have been given, that's not including any bonuses they got for investing early (likely 20%+ or more.)

When the coin changed from frn to kwatt, investors got a 7x times token bonus at xmas, then now they get those coins doubled again.. back then ETH was around $300-400, so because of all of these 'bonuses' they've made $4000+ at ICO prices.. Anyone who sees this being $2 on exchanges is in for a horrible suprise imo.

(if anyone is wondering how I got this figure, It was around 160 'FRN' for 1 ETH.  7x bonus at xmas puts you upto 1120 KWATT, now with the 100% bonus, that's 2240 KWATT, with a token price of $2 per KWATT, a total of $4480)

As an early investor you have now gotten really many tokens for free. Kind of annoying that I found the project not at the beginning.
On the other hand, I do not know if it is good for the value of the token when so many free-tokens are in circulation. But we'll see if the token is listed once (whenever that will be)

Wow, 4480 USD worth of KWATT for just one ETH? Buy why so many bonuses? I see this ICO is going for long time now, and I really want 4new to finish the ICO this week now.

I had a chat with President he said the bonus do not apply to just anyone, there is a working plan as to how the bonus will be applied, thy intend to ensure there is no dumping

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

Step 4:

I think there were already KWATT coins on FD quite some time ago, dumped by bounty hunters. Don't know if it's possible then to lock the tokens somehow. The easiest way would be to just not make it possible to withdraw them.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:54:14 PM

Step 4:

I think there were already KWATT coins on FD quite some time ago, dumped by bounty hunters. Don't know if it's possible then to lock the tokens somehow. The easiest way would be to just not make it possible to withdraw them.

Really how is that possible ? Can't the bounty hunters not hold until the ICO is over at least ? xD I am sure that the tokens are now locked, because i haven't seen any trades.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

Step 4:

Really how is that possible ? Can't the bounty hunters not hold until the ICO is over at least ? xD I am sure that the tokens are now locked, because i haven't seen any trades.

yeah there was some impatient people who dumped, but I think the contract is now locked so it can't be traded anymore.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

I see it only now, the ICO was again until 29.6. extended? I would have been really happy, if after the 3-day-sale had ended. But now again an extension. I suppose the mining will also start later and not as promised in June?
 In the meantime I do not feel very well with all the shifts anymore
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

That maybe be right. It might lead to uncontrollable dumping of the token cause of the huge amount possessed. But then it can also serve as a test time for the project, once it can recover from such attack, it is definitely heading for the moon
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:59:32 PM

I see it only now, the ICO was again until 29.6. extended? I would have been really happy, if after the 3-day-sale had ended. But now again an extension. I suppose the mining will also start later and not as promised in June?

I think that the KYC was again a bit of problem so they probably extended it, because of that. They simply need some extra time.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

Me too. But how is the sales progressing? Any idea? Can we see any live progress somewhere? It would be interesting to see that.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

I don't feel comfortable on these extended timelines and dragging of things. I would love to hear from the team about their logic behind such ICO schedules.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

Me too. But how is the sales progressing? Any idea? Can we see any live progress somewhere? It would be interesting to see that.

They never used a form of live updating for the sales total, it's always been manually updated. But I agree it would nice to be able to see the progress.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

Step 4:

yeah there was some impatient people who dumped, but I think the contract is now locked so it can't be traded anymore.

Lol.. If this happened last time.. Imagine the army of bounty hunters and investors who got large bonuses from the beginning waiting for listing on exchanges to dump their tokens.. This is gonna be a long ride.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: