Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32427 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

I read once ICO resumes it's going to last just for three days I feel it should last at least a week. What's do you guys think?

It would be nice to see the days extend for the sake of those who might not have heard the Resumption in time. A week looks good enough for me rat he r than 3 days though.
I think they are pretty confident that they will make enough in 3 day's and that is a good thing we should support them by letting everyone know when they are going to resume the ico.

It's three days because that was what was remaining on the ICO when they paused it for KYC implementation, I doubt they need longer as they are still advertising etc now.

In my opinion three days is enough for them to complete the ico... Extending it further might see them not meeting their target.

Yep three days is more than enough for people to squeeze in last minute orders. I mean at some point they need to call it the next phase of the project from what I’ve heard they have the money they need so now it’s just last minute investors getting a chance to jump in it seems
But can we have exact data how much they generated for ICO? I did not remembered that and also unable to find that information. After resume ICO what will be last date of ends.
I couldn't find much info on the specificly timeline as such but I know it said on the website $41.5m has been raised and softcap been hit
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

I read once ICO resumes it's going to last just for three days I feel it should last at least a week. What's do you guys think?

It would be nice to see the days extend for the sake of those who might not have heard the Resumption in time. A week looks good enough for me rat he r than 3 days though.
I think they are pretty confident that they will make enough in 3 day's and that is a good thing we should support them by letting everyone know when they are going to resume the ico.

It's three days because that was what was remaining on the ICO when they paused it for KYC implementation, I doubt they need longer as they are still advertising etc now.

Oh okay i didn't consider that, if that's the case three days seems fair, also the news about ICO lasting for three days before the ICO ends finally has been announced severally so if anyone has an intent to partake in the ICO should be informed by now. A date for ICO resumption should be announced already Sad

The thing I am wondering is why they couldn't wait these 3 remaining days and finish the ICO before the implementation of KYC. Is there a reason why this was urgent and couldn't have to wait until the ICO was finished without a break?
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

I know that Idex already have added the Kwatt coin, but is there any word about the other exchanges ? They should add it on their home page, so it is easy to spot it.

If they do have other exchanges they would have announced, i believe they are working on getting on other exchanges.

4new has a lot of stuff happening for them at the moment and they are putting together a lot with their project and also you know of the use cases of the coin which is very lucrative so when they talk about a price on their website i think it should be taken serious as they seem to know what they are doing. Still waiting for opening 3 days sale!

I guess we should skip discussion about exchanges. Because previously I was talk with admin in their telegram channel and they said exchange listing will be announce after ICO. So we have to wait till their official announcement.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

Oh okay i didn't consider that, if that's the case three days seems fair, also the news about ICO lasting for three days before the ICO ends finally has been announced severally so if anyone has an intent to partake in the ICO should be informed by now. A date for ICO resumption should be announced already Sad

The thing I am wondering is why they couldn't wait these 3 remaining days and finish the ICO before the implementation of KYC. Is there a reason why this was urgent and couldn't have to wait until the ICO was finished without a break?

I think i asked this question earlier and someone replied saying that there's an implications if they completed ico without requesting kyc.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:22:53 PM

I know that Idex already have added the Kwatt coin, but is there any word about the other exchanges ? They should add it on their home page, so it is easy to spot it.

If they do have other exchanges they would have announced, i believe they are working on getting on other exchanges.

4new has a lot of stuff happening for them at the moment and they are putting together a lot with their project and also you know of the use cases of the coin which is very lucrative so when they talk about a price on their website i think it should be taken serious as they seem to know what they are doing. Still waiting for opening 3 days sale!

I guess we should skip discussion about exchanges. Because previously I was talk with admin in their telegram channel and they said exchange listing will be announce after ICO. So we have to wait till their official announcement.

Still there is no clarity about when the ICO is closing officially. Then howcome we start discussion about exchanges and listing. I am sure this will come in due course of time.
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

Still there is no clarity about when the ICO is closing officially. Then howcome we start discussion about exchanges and listing. I am sure this will come in due course of time.
Exactly. We have to skip this discussion until they announce anything about listing. We have to for conformation from admin.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

I think i asked this question earlier and someone replied saying that there's an implications if they completed ico without requesting kyc.

legally they may have been told to do it, and most big exchanges demand that everyone passes KYC to try and weed out the  money laundering.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

Exactly. We have to skip this discussion until they announce anything about listing. We have to for conformation from admin.

True, but they can at least show us the potential exchanges where they plan to being listed on Smiley. The confirmation about the exchanges will probably be on the Telegram group available when the time is right.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

Where will the main working complexes of your project be located, how will the waste be collected for further utilization and generation of electricity? Will you use the energy received from waste disposal in the mining cryptocurrency?

I really do not know if this has been attended to in the thread already but I'm going to chip in what I know maybe not in totality..

1.the main working complex has been set to be in the UK
2. Waste collecting and electricity generation is an integral system and has the plan working on already and also written in the white paper, it would be exhaustive to put it down here, please do read Whitepaper.
3. You have 2 option, and it depends on you the holder of the kwatt coin, you can use it to mine the top 20 cryptocurrency of your choice or sell it to the national grid as a another kind of profit making

Hope this helps

Nice one, on the part of waste, i think is all around us, is a known fact that the globe is seeking means of eradicating the excess of waste which is posing a very dangerous effect on the globe, so that been said, the project will have no problem securing the needed raw materials
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

4NEW just made my morning, i read on there telegram group that they are getting a new site soon and when the kyc is fully implemented they will be reopening the ICO, nothing but great things ahead guys!

I can't wait to see the new website, I like theirs at the moment but I think a different layout with new designs would make it look a lot more professional, the UI at the moment is a bit clunky.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

Where will the main working complexes of your project be located, how will the waste be collected for further utilization and generation of electricity? Will you use the energy received from waste disposal in the mining cryptocurrency?

I really do not know if this has been attended to in the thread already but I'm going to chip in what I know maybe not in totality..

1.the main working complex has been set to be in the UK
2. Waste collecting and electricity generation is an integral system and has the plan working on already and also written in the white paper, it would be exhaustive to put it down here, please do read Whitepaper.
3. You have 2 option, and it depends on you the holder of the kwatt coin, you can use it to mine the top 20 cryptocurrency of your choice or sell it to the national grid as a another kind of profit making

Hope this helps

Nice one, on the part of waste, i think is all around us, is a known fact that the globe is seeking means of eradicating the excess of waste which is posing a very dangerous effect on the globe, so that been said, the project will have no problem securing the needed raw materials
The main is in UK but they are going to expand the idea worldwide if it is a success right? or are they going to stay in the UK?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:33:00 PM

The week is almost over and I'm still waiting for the news. They made me so curious that I opened the homepage 10x today :-)
Apparently there are still short-term delays, but they work hard on the release. So I'll wait a bit longer
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

The real question is how close are they to their target? is it already completed? if this questions are not answered in affirmative i would advise a longer extension period, of course early investors may not be happy but if they can find a way around incentiveing the early birds it will be cool as a form of compensation for their time.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

Hopefully it won't take much time for the listing and announcement to be made. But since there was specific amount of time we are to expect the announcement after the ICO, I think it won't be wrong if some investors start showing some level of impatience immediately sales ends
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:38:57 PM

Hopefully it won't take much time for the listing and announcement to be made. But since there was specific amount of time we are to expect the announcement after the ICO, I think it won't be wrong if some investors start showing some level of impatience immediately sales ends

Yeah I understand if investors are feeling slightly aggrieved but I would also admit that waiting is also in their best interests, we needed a little bump up in the markets before 4NEW gets released.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

4NEW is the world’s first eco-friendly, tangible, waste to energy power plant entirely integrated on the blockchain network and dedicated to crypto-mining.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:08:44 PM

The real question is how close are they to their target? is it already completed? if this questions are not answered in affirmative i would advise a longer extension period, of course early investors may not be happy but if they can find a way around incentiveing the early birds it will be cool as a form of compensation for their time.

On the site it says that they have hit their softcap so even if they are not selling well these last 3 days they can still go on. This pause is actually good for more potential investors, because then they will have more time to search information.

Aknoe

Activity: 246

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

you collected more than 41 million dollars? this is very impressive, despite the fact that to date, many projects do not collect soft cap even

XNiteLordX

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:54:53 AM

On the site it says that they have hit their softcap so even if they are not selling well these last 3 days they can still go on. This pause is actually good for more potential investors, because then they will have more time to search information.

They have passed their softcap, last update was at their $41M, They are currently paused due to a very details KYC Process. more info and dates of the 3 day sale will be released soon.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:22:59 AM

Right. First we need to wait for announcement regarding KYC finished or not. Then special ICO window and then we can expect announcement regarding exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: