Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32429 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

This ICO is never ending, also bounty hunters did not receive anything.

Bounty hunters get paid after the ICO ends on June 3rd, if you check the website and the new developments it explains why the ICO was postponed. (To integrate the KYC platform, and they also finished the acquisition of two fully working power plants that are currently generating 10MW of power)

ICO would have finished earlier but this kYC process taking some time. But meanwhile 4NEW team is working on achieving project goals. Dont worry I am also waiting for bounty tokens and we will get it.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

Bounty hunters get paid after the ICO ends on June 3rd, if you check the website and the new developments it explains why the ICO was postponed. (To integrate the KYC platform, and they also finished the acquisition of two fully working power plants that are currently generating 10MW of power)

ICO would have finished earlier but this kYC process taking some time. But meanwhile 4NEW team is working on achieving project goals. Dont worry I am also waiting for bounty tokens and we will get it.

Ya they have been posting non ico related updates pretty consistently while we await progress on the kyc so not sure why anyone would worry the latest information from the power plants. It’s better they handle all the red tape and make sure theirs no mistakes along the way
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

Ya they have been posting non ico related updates pretty consistently while we await progress on the kyc so not sure why anyone would worry the latest information from the power plants. It’s better they handle all the red tape and make sure theirs no mistakes along the way

Lots of positive updates coming from 4NEW team on regular basis. Also look at new site as well as video related power plant and all.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

So i was just checking out the new site. 360 billion megahash an hour!!! Outstanding! 4new just gets better and better!

This number is really unimaginable. To be honest, I can not think much about that and I'll just wait to see how much coins they can mine. then that could be better imaginable for me

They are using miners with Nvidia 1060; the nvidia alone can be overclocked up to 4,700 MHz; if we are talking ETH hashrate that would be about 24mh per second. So if you get the whole mining farm accumulating the million hashrates...Impressive.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

Waste is in surplus and energy is running out. By using 4New, these social and global issues will be remedied, the environment and people, will benefit.
4New is needed in this day and time and that is what makes this project as good as it is. I hope that many other investors will also see the potential in 4New so this project will succeed.

Even i think that there is seriously potential in this project. They raised $41,5 million so i think that others think the same about the project. Otherwise that amount would be lower.

Yes they really did well to raise that kind of amount, especially when the markets were not doing so well during the 4NEW ICO, I'm looking forward to seeing how much they can raise during the 3 day pre-listing sale, I think it will be a hit and then the tokens will be listed shortly after!

The same; they made a huge marketing buzz with the website renovation and the plants release; they have raised great sum and I think the pre-list sale will go out quickly. Let us see.

Me too, I think the fact they raised so much in their initial sale will encourage new investors to buy in, especially if they offer another bonus for new purchases.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

Waste is in surplus and energy is running out. By using 4New, these social and global issues will be remedied, the environment and people, will benefit.
4New is needed in this day and time and that is what makes this project as good as it is. I hope that many other investors will also see the potential in 4New so this project will succeed.

Even i think that there is seriously potential in this project. They raised $41,5 million so i think that others think the same about the project. Otherwise that amount would be lower.

Yes they really did well to raise that kind of amount, especially when the markets were not doing so well during the 4NEW ICO, I'm looking forward to seeing how much they can raise during the 3 day pre-listing sale, I think it will be a hit and then the tokens will be listed shortly after!

The same; they made a huge marketing buzz with the website renovation and the plants release; they have raised great sum and I think the pre-list sale will go out quickly. Let us see.

Me too, I think the fact they raised so much in their initial sale will encourage new investors to buy in, especially if they offer another bonus for new purchases.

Agreed I think giving an incentive of any sort for pre-listing sales will be a good boost, however given their recent achievements I.e new website and plants release I trust the pre-listing to go smoothly.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

Lots of project give lame excuse saying that they are working in the ICO and hence could not progress with the project. See how things are here which is what needed for any projects. Confidence is getting boosted by their progress.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

Agreed I think giving an incentive of any sort for pre-listing sales will be a good boost, however given their recent achievements I.e new website and plants release I trust the pre-listing to go smoothly.

They won't have any problems not selling all their tokens in the pre listing sale... They have done good jobs in spreading the world about the project both in marketing and development.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

I think this project will be very vital if it is brought to Africa because here in Africa, we are drowning in waste and lacking adequate power supply

That will surely be a good business base for 4NEW, as the resources can be easily gotten and the market is readily available, though the main purpose of this project is to create like a backup for the steaming population of the blockchain community due to its vast power consumption but it can also be extended to corporate bodies and private homes  

Yeah Africa would be a great area for 4NEW to expand to if the idea works in the UK this could really help with the waste problem the whole world is facing at the moment!
It will definitely be a great area. In fact, I think Africa is one place were this project will be very beneficial because of the mismanaged waste and insufficient power supply

I think I asked this question already. But not sure whether I got answer for that. I also mentioned once they are starting their first plant in UK is perfectly fine. Which country is next in their list? Africa or any other Asian countries could be highly beneficial.

It also depends on which countries 4NEW can get contracts in place with governments and local energy suppliers, also the availability of waste in specific areas is an important factor.

I really do think Africa would be a fantastic area to expand the KWATT project to, there is a lot of cheap waste, and like Hendobox said earlier, it will help manage how waste is treated and generate much needed electricity.

I saw a report from back in 2015 that over 600 million people in Africa, more than half the continent's population, aren't connected to a power line. Imagine how much KWATT could change the futures of so many people, in terms of development of the continent as a whole whilst introducing new industries and buiding a brand new workforce which consequently could increase the overall GDP.

I know what I'm talking about is on a large scale, and it is entirely theoretical, but the possibilities are endless with this project if it works and receives backing after results from the initial test plants.

Yea, you do have a point, once the government and corporation identifies and see the usefulness of this project, they may likely provide 4NEW with the needed funds that they will require to set up plants on a particular community/ area/country and an MOU will be signed by both parties involved, i believe this is achievable

We might be about to see this in the next 40 days, this is what was said in the Telegram last night..

'Certain high ranking employees of facebook found our business model highly intriguing. As you can understand, facebook is fast reaching max user capacity with 2.6billion people on their platform and only 3 billion people globally connected to the internet. Therefore, fb is beginning to explore ways whereby money saved is money earned. Ironically, owning power plants and have data centers connect seems like one way for them to save money on paying their utility bills globally.'

'Well..... thats exactly what we do. Therefore, it would be a model with greater diversity above and beyond crypto. Nevertheless, given the sizzle prevalent within crypto, these members of fb have expressed an interest to align themselves in the future interests of 4NEW..'

Okay, now this is huge and is becoming better and interesting by the day, 4NEW is doing something much more than just trying to generate electricity, i think the crypto community should be in total support of this because this project is actually opening huge doors for the users of cryptocurrency
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

Lots of project give lame excuse saying that they are working in the ICO and hence could not progress with the project. See how things are here which is what needed for any projects. Confidence is getting boosted by their progress.

Yep this project seems to be one of the few ICOs not holding back their project just because the ico is ongoing. They’ve got funds and their past softcap so it makes sense that they would be able to use the funds to progress things quickly forward
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:33 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 05:43:10 PM by utclpn

Check below and you will find nice explanation about Security Token vs Utility tokens. It is a war between security and utility.

https://4new.io/security-token-vs-utility-token
explained well in this link. But I found something here he want to understand if anyone is know "They have raised a combined of over USD 4 billion so far. Experts believe that this number will raise in the future." Expert means exactly who they are? I mean any specific team is working for survey of project?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

I want to quickly make a list of 4new projects Offering Highlights

1 KWATT equals, 1 Kilowatt Hour, Token Supply
300 Million, Unsold Tokens will be Burnt, Two Operational Power Plants, Electric Output 10 MWH,  Free Energy Waste Revenue, Tokenized Electricity, Sector Utilities, Seasoned Management
300+ Years Experience, Tangible Asset, Insider Tokens Restricted
Onsite Crypto Mining Farm, Ethereum Blockchain (ERC20), Mining Capacity 360 Billion Giga Hash per hour.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

Look at who Audits 4NEW -

4NEW’s independent auditor is Daszkal Bolton LLP. Over a 26 year tenure, Daszkal Bolton has forged an illustrious track record that includes highly profitable companies from every sector. In an effort to comply with the highest ethical standards, 4NEW management will submit to annual audits.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

Check below and you will find nice explanation about Security Token vs Utility tokens. It is a war between security and utility.

https://4new.io/security-token-vs-utility-token
Amazing i would advise to read this article and choose which one you want utility or security they have very good points on both of those which one did you choose?
Anilg

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

I want to quickly make a list of 4new projects Offering Highlights

1 KWATT equals, 1 Kilowatt Hour, Token Supply
300 Million, Unsold Tokens will be Burnt, Two Operational Power Plants, Electric Output 10 MWH,  Free Energy Waste Revenue, Tokenized Electricity, Sector Utilities, Seasoned Management
300+ Years Experience, Tangible Asset, Insider Tokens Restricted
Onsite Crypto Mining Farm, Ethereum Blockchain (ERC20), Mining Capacity 360 Billion Giga Hash per hour.

Good thing is that unsold token will be burned. This is increase the value of KWATT tokens. Actual profit per token for investor can be calculated only after ICO is over.
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

They already offering good bonuses to their investors. when you scroll down page and you will find there bonus list with different different investment.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

They already offering good bonuses to their investors. when you scroll down page and you will find there bonus list with different different investment.
Yes they start with 5% bonus when you buy more than $500 and less then $2499 they are doing it very different than other ico's it is a very nice way to give bigger investors more bonus so how big the investment how big the bonus.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

So i was just checking out the new site. 360 billion megahash an hour!!! Outstanding! 4new just gets better and better!

This number is really unimaginable. To be honest, I can not think much about that and I'll just wait to see how much coins they can mine. then that could be better imaginable for me
I also think that number is pretty ridiculous. It would be awesome thas this will happen but i really doubt they can manage to do that. So im also going to wait and see what happens.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

Yes they start with 5% bonus when you buy more than $500 and less then $2499 they are doing it very different than other ico's it is a very nice way to give bigger investors more bonus so how big the investment how big the bonus.

Yeah just saw they updated their site with that, if you can afford the top tier 40% bonus would be mega.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

Yeah especially if any investors missed the initial 4NEW token main sale, if previous investors also missed out on investing the full amount, now they have a brand new opportunity.

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: