Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:30:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32429 times)
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:26:37 PM

The team has also received a number of international collaborators and power plants hungry to partner with them. I am so happy about the way things are going
Yes that is amazing to hear as i am one of the supporters of this project it is great to hear that they are getting a lot of partners also they are international that is more amazing.

Great news. Partnering up will add more support, and helps this project to come true. I must say that this is one of the best projects i have seen. Finally something useful to get rid of the waste.
The project has received a lot of support from the community. There are many partnerships with major partners. This is one of the important steps for the project to grow all over the world?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:23:33 AM

Good afternoon! Tell me please, how can I and the other owners of KWATT coins use their coins?
a coin holder will be able to mine all cryptocurrencies for the lifetime without spending an additional penny for their energy bill. The energy is free to us, so it is free also to the coin holders.

As gotten from the whitepaper.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

There isn't a shred of doubt in my mind that everything will go as planned and 4NEW will be a successful and popular project. I want to see more awareness

4new has given room for more people to accept them, the facts are there for all to see and with time, implementation will kick start, we have already seen the need to so from the video of their plant which is available on YouTube and already functional

The way 4new team is working and coming with new announcement during ICO, I am also sure it will be successful ICO and one of the best in 2018 .

Lots of people believing in 4new project. There is huge interest. I also have lot of hope from 4new team. It's not just ICO but the project concept if implemented properly around the world then it will solve environment issues.

Yea. I believe  every community will surely welcome this project with an open hand because it will be of a positive effect to their environment.

Such projects need to be implemented at energy hungry nation and also where the population is huge. Huge population will always create extra Waste and it need more energy Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

I see 4NEW has solved the problem of electricity produced from garbage is huge. Based on that, I think the project can be extended to the whole world thanks to your technology platform. This is very important to human society!

Yeah I think 4NEW can create a lot of money for investors, I like the KWATT project and how its production plants will convert waste into energy.

Being able to move energy cross border is interesting; If I own a KWATT that KWATT has a real KWATT pegged to it; in that sense I can own energy anywhere in the world and of course sell  it to whom ever i want in the platform.

utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

Each year management will apply 35% of its net profits towards a reinvestment strategy to enable future development of plants. This will ensure longevity and scalability to 4NEW over a sustained period of time.

I like that 4NEW are applying this strategy to the running of their business it will ensure that profits are always being reinvested into the project.

yeah, that really good decision taken by them. Because that is needed for our environment. They are not just generating energy by using waste, even they are allocating some funds to develop new plants.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

Ceгoдня энepгeтикa - ocнoвa cyщecтвoвaния и пpoцвeтaния вceй чeлoвeчecкoй цивилизaции. C пepexoдoм нa бecтoпливныe иcтoчники энepгии знaчитeльнo yмeньшитcя вpeднoe влияниe нa oкpyжaющyю cpeдy

Hello friend, I hope you understands English cause that's the only you can understand what am writing now. This is an English f thread  and the only language of communication in here is English.

Lol, do they not look on other comments, and see that it is in English ? Yesterday i also saw a comment just like this. Time for 4New to make a Russian thread !

They look, but if theirs no other thread for a specific language they don't really have an option, some people legitimately don't speed another language, though in that case you'd think they would atleast google translate first

That said, it looks like a copy paste that was translated to russian so who knows

I think there should be multiple threads in different languages so that people who don't understand English can also communicate in local languages. I know it's very late now as 4new ICO is going to finish soon
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

no trade site and the exchange is not fun, although ICO already looks successful but it will be held other ICO, so how it can get volume on trading and have value in the future

There won't be another ICO. They just paused the ICO and it will resume for 3 more days in June. And because the ICO isn't finished the tokens aren't traded on exchanges yet.
It is better that they are not trade able yet we just need to have patience and wait till June for the listing and the 3 day sale.

It's very long pause, eagerly waiting for 1st June. And I hope listing will follow soon. I have seen few ICO taking month for listing even after successful completion of token sale
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:59:45 AM

no trade site and the exchange is not fun, although ICO already looks successful but it will be held other ICO, so how it can get volume on trading and have value in the future

There won't be another ICO. They just paused the ICO and it will resume for 3 more days in June. And because the ICO isn't finished the tokens aren't traded on exchanges yet.
It is better that they are not trade able yet we just need to have patience and wait till June for the listing and the 3 day sale.

It's very long pause, eagerly waiting for 1st June. And I hope listing will follow soon. I have seen few ICO taking month for listing even after successful completion of token sale

If you wanted to buy tokens now, you can deposit your funds and essentially 'reserve' your KWATT for June 1st.  You even get additional bonuses by doing so.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:03:01 AM

If you wanted to buy tokens now, you can deposit your funds and essentially 'reserve' your KWATT for June 1st.  You even get additional bonuses by doing so.

33 Million to be able to hit the hardcap, I can't wait until the 1st June; I'm sure 4NEW will smash the targets and be a very profitable business
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

33 Million to be able to hit the hardcap, I can't wait until the 1st June; I'm sure 4NEW will smash the targets and be a very profitable business

Given how the ICO was going before It was put hold I expect the hard cap to be reached within three days for pre-listing sale.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

Given how the ICO was going before It was put hold I expect the hard cap to be reached within three days for pre-listing sale.

I wonder where this project goes come this June. And in case they will be successful of hitting the hardcap, would the deliverables of this project be implemented fast or just the same?
usitechrb

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

Awesome Project. Going to be huge. Just waiting for the launch. 100% sure for its success
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

Ceгoдня энepгeтикa - ocнoвa cyщecтвoвaния и пpoцвeтaния вceй чeлoвeчecкoй цивилизaции. C пepexoдoм нa бecтoпливныe иcтoчники энepгии знaчитeльнo yмeньшитcя вpeднoe влияниe нa oкpyжaющyю cpeдy

Hello friend, I hope you understands English cause that's the only you can understand what am writing now. This is an English f thread  and the only language of communication in here is English.

Lol, do they not look on other comments, and see that it is in English ? Yesterday i also saw a comment just like this. Time for 4New to make a Russian thread !

What's actually funny is if they don't understand English, how then do they actually know what the project is about in order to coin out what exactly to write? Cause everything in written in English.
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

I wonder where this project goes come this June. And in case they will be successful of hitting the hardcap, would the deliverables of this project be implemented fast or just the same?

They have already ordered the first mining container detailed in their whitepaper that should be getting delivered in June to the mining designated plant, so we should hopefully start to see more arrive and the mining operation get built upon.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

Awesome Project. Going to be huge. Just waiting for the launch. 100% sure for its success

The project is already functional, what remains is the successful completion of the ICO and the proper launch of it but the fact that they have already started something is worthy to note, what fascinates me about this project is the fact that they tend to take on such a challenging task head on and i hope to see them make it
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

They have already ordered the first mining container detailed in their whitepaper that should be getting delivered in June to the mining designated plant, so we should hopefully start to see more arrive and the mining operation get built upon.

thanks, that's good news. So the mining container will be there soon and then we can start. I'm really curious how this will work. Anyway, I'm going to put all my tokens in mining, and you?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

What's actually funny is if they don't understand English, how then do they actually know what the project is about in order to coin out what exactly to write? Cause everything in written in English.
All of his posts are in his language but he does understand the project if you translate it in Google translate.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

The project is already functional, what remains is the successful completion of the ICO and the proper launch of it but the fact that they have already started something is worthy to note, what fascinates me about this project is the fact that they tend to take on such a challenging task head on and i hope to see them make it

I think they are already selling to the UK's National Grid. I am not sure about the mining plant though. I think mining would require the token present? The plants have accelerated progress massively.

Darkoth89

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

thanks, that's good news. So the mining container will be there soon and then we can start. I'm really curious how this will work. Anyway, I'm going to put all my tokens in mining, and you?

All of mine will be used to put towards mining as well, it's one of the main things that got me so interested when they announced it.  Grin
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

I see 4NEW has solved the problem of electricity produced from garbage is huge. Based on that, I think the project can be extended to the whole world thanks to your technology platform. This is very important to human society!

Yeah I think 4NEW can create a lot of money for investors, I like the KWATT project and how its production plants will convert waste into energy.

Being able to move energy cross border is interesting; If I own a KWATT that KWATT has a real KWATT pegged to it; in that sense I can own energy anywhere in the world and of course sell  it to whom ever i want in the platform.

Power plant are ready and producing energy. I just want 4new to start expanding its business other part of the world as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: