Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32427 times)
vaniril

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

he idea of a tangible blockchain ecosystem that respects the world's environment, driven by power plants, seems great to me
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

Do I understand correctly that you have already acquired 2 plants? thanks to everyone who answers, but tell me, is the manager on the phone? or is it worth writing to them in a telegram?

Yeah, there is already 2 plants on site and 2 more planned to be purchased and trust me you will get faster reply in there telegram here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FRNCoin and the president is quite active there

Manager and their team has been pretty responsive the few times i've asked questions in the chat, only few times at odd hours i had to wait a while and they still eventually got back to me which was cool

It's impressive seeing a project so active and taking prompt action, acquiring and implement 2 plants already which are already operational as we speak. Will look forward to seeing the progression on this one in 2018
I get the feeling they were able to pull of the quick turn around because they raised so much so fast, thats the good part of crypto once they get the crypto its available to use and spend, they dont have to wait for checks to clear or wire transfers to process from investors, they just get the crypto and can then do with it as they please to make commitments like the plant purchases.

It would be interesting seeing the plants in action; from what I have been reading they are already selling to the national grid. I am not sure if both plants output is sold to the national grid or not. Anyone has the information?

rainypu

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

Can I join in now? How can I participate in ?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

unfortunately, I did not see the answer to my question. so I'll say it again. when will the launch of your platform? and why can holders of tokens use them?

The platform lunch I believe should be after ico and other sales process has been completed. How ever, you can still read up the white paper for a better information or contact them through their telegram channel

I don’t doubt they should hold back on the release till after the ico is completed, mows the time to handle all the plants legal paperwork and getting them running smooth and getting the mining gear in place getting things running well is more important than anything else, I’d imagine we will get the full platform after the mining hardware arrives in June/July probably

It seems the hold now is on the sale; with acquisition of the plant they made a huge progression jump. It would be interesting to see it in the works. Especially if they are able to start selling of to the national grid. Mining would fall in place.

Yea. I will suggest they document every process of the way if they decide to start selling to national grid. That way they can track progress and know of where they need to improve on pending the next national grid project else where.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

unfortunately, I did not see the answer to my question. so I'll say it again. when will the launch of your platform? and why can holders of tokens use them?

The platform lunch I believe should be after ico and other sales process has been completed. How ever, you can still read up the white paper for a better information or contact them through their telegram channel

I don’t doubt they should hold back on the release till after the ico is completed, mows the time to handle all the plants legal paperwork and getting them running smooth and getting the mining gear in place getting things running well is more important than anything else, I’d imagine we will get the full platform after the mining hardware arrives in June/July probably

It seems the hold now is on the sale; with acquisition of the plant they made a huge progression jump. It would be interesting to see it in the works. Especially if they are able to start selling of to the national grid. Mining would fall in place.

Yea. I will suggest they document every process of the way if they decide to start selling to national grid. That way they can track progress and know of where they need to improve on pending the next national grid project else where.

If I remember correctly existing power plant producing 5 megawatts of energy per plant and its currently being sold to local grid. And once mining farm is ready, once of the plant will provide energy to mining.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

I had read through the White Paper
This is a very promising  and awesome project.

Welcome to 4NEW community. Even though you are bit late to come here, still not that late and you did not miss the bus completely. Pre-listing sale is coming up if you want to add this gem to your portfolio.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

Do I understand correctly that you have already acquired 2 plants? thanks to everyone who answers, but tell me, is the manager on the phone? or is it worth writing to them in a telegram?

Yeah, there is already 2 plants on site and 2 more planned to be purchased and trust me you will get faster reply in there telegram here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FRNCoin and the president is quite active there

Manager and their team has been pretty responsive the few times i've asked questions in the chat, only few times at odd hours i had to wait a while and they still eventually got back to me which was cool

It's impressive seeing a project so active and taking prompt action, acquiring and implement 2 plants already which are already operational as we speak. Will look forward to seeing the progression on this one in 2018
I get the feeling they were able to pull of the quick turn around because they raised so much so fast, thats the good part of crypto once they get the crypto its available to use and spend, they dont have to wait for checks to clear or wire transfers to process from investors, they just get the crypto and can then do with it as they please to make commitments like the plant purchases.

Yup, two plants already producing 10 MW of energy together, with plans for 22 plants in total in the next 5 years!
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

Yup, two plants already producing 10 MW of energy together, with plans for 22 plants in total in the next 5 years!

22 power plants in the next 5 years? you must be kidding! And in all there should be mining farms? These must be unimaginable hashrates, and we ICO investors are going to earn us golden noses! (if there is this proverb in English)
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:54:22 PM

I had read through the White Paper
This is a very promising  and awesome project.

Welcome to 4NEW community. Even though you are bit late to come here, still not that late and you did not miss the bus completely. Pre-listing sale is coming up if you want to add this gem to your portfolio.

It will also last for few days only.
I think the sale is a great opp for those that did not get into this earlier. either case even if the sale was missed; we are hopping to see some good exchanges at least medium size ones.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:56:58 PM

22 power plants in the next 5 years? you must be kidding! And in all there should be mining farms? These must be unimaginable hashrates, and we ICO investors are going to earn us golden noses! (if there is this proverb in English)

Really? 22 more power plants are planned? But these won't be all new plants but partnerships with already operating ones, right?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

Really? 22 more power plants are planned? But these won't be all new plants but partnerships with already operating ones, right?

What?? 22 power plants in 5 years..  This will be huge for the team, more people will be employed because i am sure 4new will own more than half of the 22 plants, more energy will be produced and more currency will be mined.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

What?? 22 power plants in 5 years..  This will be huge for the team, more people will be employed because i am sure 4new will own more than half of the 22 plants, more energy will be produced and more currency will be mined.

That sounds like a pretty awesome target! 22 plants would be producing a hell of alot of energy, would be huge for the project to reach that stage within  5 years
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

I spend a lot of time in the group, in fact it happens to be one of the groups I spend a lot of time in, there seem to be a 24hr work period as admin are from different part of the world... 4new is a global project if I judge correctly

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

That sounds like a pretty awesome target! 22 plants would be producing a hell of alot of energy, would be huge for the project to reach that stage within  5 years

Yup, if you watch the video they released in regards to the reddit 'scam' accusations, they said that their minimum goal was 22 plants in the next 5 years.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:05:16 PM

22 plants in the next 5 years is very ambitious target. On the other hand, we have seen the efficiency and performance of the team quite recently. So I am not surprised if they achieve this target in 5 years.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

When will this token get listed in exchange? any news?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

You can say that again and the good thing is that, this is happening even before the completion of the ICO, now i'm not a fan of singing praises to projects but this got me in terms of speed and agility, despite the backlash from some individuals about this project few months ago, they still kept going, creating that positive characteristics that investors want to see, i'm sure that was a pretty good reason why they got awarded few weeks ago 
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

Do we already know the locations these "22 plants" are going to be? in the UK? or in EU that would give us a lot of profit.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

Do we already know the locations these "22 plants" are going to be? in the UK? or in EU that would give us a lot of profit.

Probably most of them will be in UK, because they will be starting there first, and then i hope that they will extend it to other countries as well.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

Probably most of them will be in UK, because they will be starting there first, and then i hope that they will extend it to other countries as well.

I don't know but if I am honest, I don't think all these 22 plants would be in the UK. Maybe Darkoth89 can tell us more.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: