Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold?  (Read 1874 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

Yes Bitcoin is a very popular coin and now a days Bitcoin is a best to long time hold because now Bitcoin price is very dump so in this time you must buy Bitcoin and it is hold for a long time. Now if you hold your Bitcoin after sometime later you can get a huge money for your holding.

I think that depends on how long you’re planning to hold it. I wouldn’t hold more than a year or two. If you expect to hold like ten years (which I know is impossible) then you’re doing such at your own risk.

I wouldn’t hold any kind of investment more than a 2 years time… I usually hold for one year or two years. But Bitcoin is good, and I’m not trying to say that Bitcoin will end or something, I’m just giving my own opinion in what I think on all these stuffs.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

I think those who invest only in bitcoin do not use a lot of opportunities. Some altcoins have fallen in price much more than bitcoin. In my investment portfolio bitcoin takes about 10%, the remaining 90% are different altcoins. I do not keep cryptocurrency for a long time, I constantly change the investment portfolio.Depending on changes in market prices, sell something, buy something
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Yes i would like to hold bitcoin for the long term hold because if you look at the price the prices are almost stable and we can not earn any amount in the present time but if you hold this for long term then may you will sell this at a higher price than now and then you will make some money over that. The investors in the bitcoin have said that this is the lucky year for bitcoin and this will be announced legal in the world soon.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

I think those who invest only in bitcoin do not use a lot of opportunities. Some altcoins have fallen in price much more than bitcoin. In my investment portfolio bitcoin takes about 10%, the remaining 90% are different altcoins. I do not keep cryptocurrency for a long time, I constantly change the investment portfolio.Depending on changes in market prices, sell something, buy something
Yes i agree with your strategy in investment cryptos coins, you can get constant income from here, we can make some investing in some alternative coins, personallity i made investment in alternative coins for short term investment usually in daily trading, middle term investment in ICOs token and long time investment in holding on bitcoin, this method has made the values of investment in digital coins increased.
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:34:10 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 09:36:14 AM by xandra

At this time i am starting to hold my bitcoin for longterm i did not convert my previous salary in btc because i believe that it will give me more profit if i will give more patience in holding it and since i have another source of income i don't hve to worry qhete am i going to get my daily needs.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

Yeah, I think so because bitcoin has the most high price growth percowhen compared to any other cryptocurrencies so it is the best cryptocurrency to hold for long term until now.
But bitcoin getting too expensive for the people so we can invest on other cryptocurrencies too because soon the price of altcoins also will increase.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

A good long term hodl, yes. The best? IMHO it's not.

It has made a lot of progress, and we crypto people love it, right. But it's around $10K now if it wants to go, say, 5x, it must get to 50K and it's a hard thing to do. Alts (good ones) make the supposed 5x progress easier, but it's a hard process to spot the good ones that are going to make progress in future, and if you fail and buy pointless alts it would be bad...

Alts ===> Higher risk, Higher profit.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

yes there is no any doubt about the bitcoin is the best coin ever but will have mind so we will think about other coin also from the starting we can see to the bitcoin market bitcoin always has been stable yes it is fluctuating every time but btc had given to the people thats why people are still investing on it people if people are heaving good capital that is just because of btc so always  btc is the best long term hold

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Natetan1004

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?

From my observation, Bitcoin will stay as number 1 for more than 3 years. BTC is still good for long term investing even staying on top is a very difficult task. I think it is normal that there will be other coins that will challenge your dominance of BTC. It is reasonable to diversify your portfolio having bitcoins 50% and altcoins 50% to hedge you from risk of BTC obsolescence.
belal12

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

ETH in my opinion.
now 1 btc = 11 eth
next year 1 eth = 11 bitcoin
hahaha, r you freaking serious?? its not possible when bitcoin in market, so forget this thing.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

Personally, I think bitcoin is not yet sure that bitcoin will be more profitable than investing in other altcoins. Some people did not hold the bitcoin. They focused on analyzing feasible ICO projects, investing in ICO projects, then they succeeded and received millions of dollars thanks to the token sale. I think you should think carefully before making a decision for yourself.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

My belief is that the popularity of bitcoin in relation to other altcoins matter most, as it is now bitcoin had the most users and most recapitalized it is investors friendly and widely acclaimed crypto and with a full potentials of long term investment due to it's gradual increment of the price.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

for me it is, bitcoin has a great value when it comes to the marketing of cryptocurrency and it is the best for the long term investment. We already trust bitcoin because of its experience and its popularity. Bitcoin has a great increase when it comes to the value of bitcoin and it will have a great amount of investors. Bitcoin is already head for the all of cryptocurrency and it is a big help to the others because of bitcoin. For bitcoin is the most profitable, if you have patience to wait and learn to wait if you reach your desired price when it comes to profit you want when it comes here in bitcoin. Just be patience in holding your bitcoin and you patience will retreived with a good amount of profits in the future.

ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

Obviously , Bitcoin is the best long term hold. We know that, now the price of Bitcoin is so much poor. So, it's the best time to buy Bitcoin and hold it. Actually hold is the best way to earn huge amount of money. And Bitcoin is the best long term investment. If any one choose long term investment he or she must hold Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the best long term investment .
I firmly believe that at the moment we should not keep bitcoin, can see bitcoin prices are falling sharply in the past hours and broke the up trend. I think the bitcoin price will be very hard to recover to the $ 12000 level when it is still in a sharp decline and is at $ 9700. Therefore, we should not buy and hold long-term bitcoin, instead invest in more potential projects.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:25:45 PM

Bitcoin is probably the best cryptocurrency that you can hold. Bitcoin proved many things. It was created less than 10 years ago and many invested and look at them right now. They are all millionaires, billionaires. Best long term hodl it is
baileym

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

I think BTC will be fine long term and will go up but LTC has more potential for growth.  LTC is just as easy to buy with fiat, much faster transactions, much lower fees, and is introducing a real world payment system with credit card transactions with lower fees. 
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
We can see that today's bitcoin prices are constantly changing and extremely complex. The current rate of bitcoin has dropped sharply from $ 10400 to $ 9600. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply in the coming days and may reach the $ 8700 level tomorrow and then bounce back and adjust to the $ 11000 mark. So now you can buy and hold, not trade at this time.

ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

Not only Bitcoin, in this online market there are too many altcoin and most of the altcoin is a best for long term hold. If you hold Bitcoin for a long time it is a very good for your profit but if you hold others coin it  will be very helpful for you or long term hold it is a best for everyone, so you can hold Bitcoin for a long time
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

I believe that at the present time if you stay long time bitcoin will be the same risk, the risk will be very high. We can see the market is fluctuating constantly and extremely profound in recent days, bitcoin prices also fluctuate continuously. It can be seen that the market is very volatile and does not follow a certain trend. So if you want to stay long term, wait until the market stabilizes.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

I believe that at the present time if you stay long time bitcoin will be the same risk, the risk will be very high. We can see the market is fluctuating constantly and extremely profound in recent days, bitcoin prices also fluctuate continuously. It can be seen that the market is very volatile and does not follow a certain trend. So if you want to stay long term, wait until the market stabilizes.

I think that if you buy and hold a bitcoin for a long time then it is a very good and safe thing if you do not know technical analysis. We can see a tremendous growth of bitcoin in 2017, starting at $ 900 and ending at $ 19800. I think that 2018 bitcoin can have such growth and maybe more, so you keep the long term is very safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: