Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 01:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold?  (Read 1872 times)
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

For me, it is. I keep my bitcoin volume increase through trading because I know in long tern it will give me massive profit.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1061
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

Yes,  because bitcoin holds the stabilities of the cryptocurrency and it tends to high in next few months or years. It would take a long time to be the best investments in bitcoins, because I know that this is just the beginning of the 21st century. Many investors and traders are know a risk holders just to get in luck for bitcoins.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:20:39 AM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?

Today bitcoins is great in a long term investment because the price always falls and it hard for the bitcoins to rise above. $10k in the market so for now you cannot sell bitcoins in short period of time because ypu will just gain a small amount and you can missed the chance that the bitcoins will hit $40k before that year ends that is the thing that is why bitcoins is being a long term people are waiting that thing to happen.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

Obviously , Bitcoin is the best long term hold. We know that, now the price of Bitcoin is so much poor. So, it's the best time to buy Bitcoin and hold it. Actually hold is the best way to earn huge amount of money. And Bitcoin is the best long term investment. If any one choose long term investment he or she must hold Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the best long term investment .
Bitcoin is one of the best coin, in fact it is the best coin amongst all the coins which are there in the world of bitcoin and it is preferably meant for long term investment of money and for holding purpose. You can make more money by holding of bitcoin than that of trading of bitcoin. The only thing which you need to have in your personality is a good patience level and having a quality of staying calm at tough times.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

Bitcoin is good for longterm but as of now better to invest only your extra money because they have possibility yhe price will decrease or die after few years.

Ethereum and litecoin is for longterm also and for sure if you have that you can gain more profit after fee years of holding this coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

Well,Given the fact that there appears to he growing concerns by different governments on the growth of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies,I think eventually with time,there will be regulation of Bitcoin which will cause the price to come down eventually,so for now a long term hold for Bitcoin wouldn't really be advisable in my opinion.
Well all people has there own opinion but for me as bitcoin makes everything impossible and it is the one stand for all. I always trust for it as we take it for more opportunity in time. If we want to have bigger profit we must go for a long term policy so that it gives more satisfaction.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

Well,Given the fact that there appears to he growing concerns by different governments on the growth of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies,I think eventually with time,there will be regulation of Bitcoin which will cause the price to come down eventually,so for now a long term hold for Bitcoin wouldn't really be advisable in my opinion.
Well all people has there own opinion but for me as bitcoin makes everything impossible and it is the one stand for all. I always trust for it as we take it for more opportunity in time. If we want to have bigger profit we must go for a long term policy so that it gives more satisfaction.
totally agree with you man, and now on much institution that support cryptocurrency and bitcoin especially.and if you know, goldman sach support circle acquisition poloniex.this mean that it could be the begining that large bank support bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

i believe that bitcoin is one of the best long term hold because bitcoin is the number 1 coin in the coinmaket, and it's growth in the past proves  that holding bitcoin to get money is a good decision

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

Now there are more technologically advanced, new and interesting coins that can give a lot more profit than the old bitcoin. Look at the blockchains from the first hundred.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

i believe that bitcoin is one of the best long term hold because bitcoin is the number 1 coin in the coinmaket, and it's growth in the past proves  that holding bitcoin to get money is a good decision
I totally agree on you.Bitcoin i think is the most profitable coin especially in a long term investment.If you know the basics in bitcoin,buy low and sell high,and when you see the market is keeping in a low price,then holding it would be the best and effective way to still make profit.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
Definitely you should HODL your bitcoins. Sell bitcoin now is not smart decision. Because in the second half of this year we will see crazy rally of bitcoin price and it will update historical maximum.
But also it is better to diversify some part of your portfolio among bitcoin and ethereum.
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

I think Bitcoin would be one of the best coins to hold for long term but there are also other altcoins which are good to hold as well if you want to diversify your horizons on trading. And bitcoin has been here for such a long time, there might be better altcoins created but it has to keep up with bitcoin too.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

I totally agree on you.Bitcoin i think is the most profitable coin especially in a long term investment.If you know the basics in bitcoin,buy low and sell high,and when you see the market is keeping in a low price,then holding it would be the best and effective way to still make profit.

Bitcoin is profitable but pretty unpredictable also, many equity analysts have commented against it and bubble thing is widely spread making the market quite bearish. So Bitcoin is a high risk high return thing, but for long term it will give you good profits even if one is at loss at the moment.
But I would say also HOLD other altcoins, few established and few new like ICOs. Yes the risk is also quite high, but the investment is less if compared to future soar of any of the new altcoins.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

Not only Bitcoin, in this online market there are too many altcoin and most of the altcoin is a best for long term hold. If you hold Bitcoin for a long time it is a very good for your profit but if you hold others coin it  will be very helpful for you or long term hold it is a best for everyone, so you can hold Bitcoin for a long time
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

Not only Bitcoin, in this online market there are too many altcoin and most of the altcoin is a best for long term hold. If you hold Bitcoin for a long time it is a very good for your profit but if you hold others coin it  will be very helpful for you or long term hold it is a best for everyone, so you can hold Bitcoin for a long time

Bitcoin already cost a lot, any waiting short or long term will be profitable,
question is how much? Some other alt-coins have more chances to rise more
then Bitcoin in the same period of time.
    I always say it is good to have Bitcoin, but it is great to have other alt-coins,
tokens along with Bitcoin. Many of them have potential to rise a lot, but that will
happen to some of them, not all. Do not risk with one or two picks, it is easy to
buy now more and hold everything you buy or earn, it is what I do all this time
here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

I think there is no doubt about Bitcoin's only coin for long-term hold. Because Bitcoin is the most well known and most tested currency. It has a reliability of price than any other currency. I hope this year's price will be up to 20k.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

Probably it is the bitcoin for long term hold because many people here in crypto are experience in long term hold like a year ago and now they successfully get their profit from bitcoin and now they are enjoying their life with their family.
I must say that bitcoin is only best for long term investment of money and that this holding of bitcoin for longer period of time will actually help you in having of some good amount of money after some time. For holding, you really need to be very good at controlling your nerves and having a lot of patience within yourself as this is the thing which you need the most while doing long term investment of money.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

You can see that bitcoin prices in the past week are recovering extremely strongly, currently bitcoin prices are on the rise and has reached the threshold $ 11200. I think that with the dynamics of the investors in the country, bitcoin prices will grow steadily in the coming days. Therefore, we should invest in bitcoin right now because of its stable and strong development.
beccer

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:58:54 AM

of course bitcoin is the best long term hold, a lot of investors who want to invest in bitcoin while the total supply is limited, I am very sure one day bitcoin will be an invaluable treasure
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:17:53 AM

The highest bitcoin price among other coins and in my opinion Hold is best for the long term I think, the most important thing to be predictable or knowledge information so that the value is maintained as desired. and not too risky because even if the bitcoin price drops, stay in the top position among the other coins.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: