Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold?  (Read 1872 times)
farhana89446

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:37:16 AM

Yes,I also think soo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

Out of everything in Crypto, yes without a doubt (this is my opinion) Everything else in Crypto at the moment (besides ETH, and XMR) are coins that really have no purpose at all. They're not doing anything, and they're only priced high due to people just pumping the shit out of them through trading and the fake news.

So yes, if you're here for the super long haul just stick with bitcoin and you'll MOST LIKELY do good in the long haul. Goodluck!

I dont think other cryptocurrency just have no purpose. They have purpose but need longer to be applicable.
If no purpose, then people will not interest at all. So who will pump? Noboday.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among l"the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?

Yes bitcoin is for longterm profit because while you are holding your making your money to be a sleeping giant. That while waiting for price increase your bitcoin multiplies. Your money will grow depends on how you manage your coins. While some other coins are not for a long-term profit. It has no value if your coin has no potential to grow. But all l know bitcoin  is for long-term profit because you can sold it in time you want to sold it. You can make your bitcoin plenty if you hold it for a long time.
DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:15:02 AM

It is definitely the best long term hold in crypto world right now. In my opinion it is undervalued. But it will lose its dominance whenever altcoin exchanges such as binance, bittrex or any other allows users to buy altcoins straight with fiat.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
For now we don't know but also in the future that we still don't know how to predict so basically no one knows lol. Your choose wether you invest and risk everything with total uncertainty about it and probably make millions after investing or just let it pass by.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:43:50 AM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?

coin is best for long-term play I prefer to choose Ethereum because Ethereum has a smart contract that has been in use for some very many startups. not only that Etehreum is also very fast transaction process.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:54:36 AM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
For now we don't know but also in the future that we still don't know how to predict so basically no one knows lol. Your choose wether you invest and risk everything with total uncertainty about it and probably make millions after investing or just let it pass by.
For me,i am not totally satisfied with the performance of some good altcoins but i know they have potentials in their own but yet still need a room to grow.With bitcoin,being the most trusted and topmost coin in the crypto world,i have seen its never ending potentials since from the start.I have high hopes in it that it will continue to reign and will soar higher than ever.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

For me,i am not totally satisfied with the performance of some good altcoins but i know they have potentials in their own but yet still need a room to grow.With bitcoin,being the most trusted and topmost coin in the crypto world,i have seen its never ending potentials since from the start.I have high hopes in it that it will continue to reign and will soar higher than ever.
I believe that the price of bitcoin right now is because of the demand to cryptocurrency since there are still places that they cannot exchange an altcoin like ethereum directly to their local currency. But in the long term, as cryptocurrencies gaining value, bitcoin will be just simply a role model and might lose its value because of today's problem and new innovations in this industry.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:40:00 AM

The highest bitcoin price among other coins and in my opinion Hold is best for the long term I think, the most important thing to be predictable or knowledge information so that the value is maintained as desired. and not too risky because even if the bitcoin price drops, stay in the top position among the other coins.

But still if it drops you will lose so much as in their value unless you dare to take the risk and do not sell until specific price and let it rise but we can't predict the future yet, only some speculation that can be make here. So in my opinion, I do not think that you should hold it for too long, may be 1-2 years will be the best time to invest your money. Bitcoin price is like usd in reality so if you think that it will raise like x percent gradually you should put away that mind and think rasionally
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

For me "yes" bitcoin is the best long term, because i think bitcoin price fluctuations are easier to guess than other coins. But that does not mean other coins are bad for the long term, i just assume the comparison i tried myself from some coin with bitcoin and its comparison shows the advantage of bitcoin is 20% more than other coins.
I tried it for a period of 1 year.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

For me "yes" bitcoin is the best long term, because i think bitcoin price fluctuations are easier to guess than other coins. But that does not mean other coins are bad for the long term, i just assume the comparison i tried myself from some coin with bitcoin and its comparison shows the advantage of bitcoin is 20% more than other coins.
I tried it for a period of 1 year.

of course for the investor after 2016, today was even nothing promising, with good incomes. I no longer take into account the price of Bitcoin for 20,000 dollars. because it's even more than anyone could imagine.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

There is no doubt Bitcoin is the only currency for the long-term hold.BTC Future is much better. Bitcoin is growing. I hope btc will be over 25k this year. There is no risk. Now buying a bitcoin is a good time for long-term hold...
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

all depends what is our condition if we have good capital amount then there is no doubt the btc had given and giving also long time there is no loose so if we want to sell at right time then also do not have issue again with capital we can mange it and sell it out when the price dump then only condition we have to know how to mange it that is little difficult time 
BunnyToken
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

i think not during this year.

Token sale 13 March
BunnyToken.com
Adult Industr
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

yes for bitcoin whose price is very expensive it is better to hold bitcoin and play long term because if you play short term it is surely you will not be able to get profit because cut by fee while bitcoin movement only slight difference. Altcoin is also not suitable for short term because it can make you stuck at high prices.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

i thinnk bitcoin is a very valueable coin for long term investment, in many years ago bitcoin was not a valueable coin at all, but today its price has encreased to nearly 20k, moreover the demand for bitcoin is encreasing through years and its value keep rising more and more, so bitcoin still and will be the most profitable coin for long term in the crypto market.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

Of course, for a long time, it will be very good to hold Bitcoin.The price of bitcoin continue is rising are decreasing.So trading will not be very good for a short time.So if you can hold it for a long time then there is the possibility of double profit.If you want to profit, buy Bitcoin right now and hold it for a long time for your bright future.

putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

in my opinion of course bitcoin is a suitable investment place for the long term because its circulation bitcoin is very limited and the bit it makes its bitcoin price rise is very unstable and better if you use long-term trading method by holding your coin.
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

what point to hodl bitcoin ? i think its a bad idea . becose of becose very hard to make alot of profit now , we need alot of stupid money come to market to see new highs , untill that we will have flating 10k i think and above , i dont use btc at all , i like eth better becose its faster and cheaper
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

Of course, for a long time, it will be very good to hold Bitcoin.The price of bitcoin continue is rising are decreasing.So trading will not be very good for a short time.So if you can hold it for a long time then there is the possibility of double profit.If you want to profit, buy Bitcoin right now and hold it for a long time for your bright future.
Ur statement looks little it confused for me.OP is talking about the bitcoin holding not trading and there is no guarantee that we can make money from trading or investing on crypto currencies but until now bitcoin is the coin which holds most growth percentage so it is the best long term hold until now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: