Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold?  (Read 1876 times)
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is good for long term hold because we don't know when the government's mood changes and the next day they announce crypto currencies illegal because now many countries are banning Bitcoin and if you invest your huge amount for a long term and government announce it illegal then you will suffer a very big lose.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?

of course yes, bitcoin digital currency that has very limited availability if you do not play long term and save it for a very long time maybe you can not get very much profit because it can not buy anymore at cheap price.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:29:05 PM

yes, i believe bitcoin is the best coin that will have more value in the future so holding it for long term is great idea, bitcoin is being hunted all around the world, so the demand for bitcoin is encresing and many predictions have shown bitcoin value can reach 25000$ at the end of this year, so holding bitcoin from rightnow will be the great action.

octopus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

of course there will be more and more altcoins which are faster, cheaper and greater than BTC. But BTC likes a Gold of crypto world. many people trust in its value and no thing can change it. So, in long term, BTC is still the best coin of the world

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

I think only bitcoin can survive with a long enough time capacity my forecast for the future maybe bitcoin will not be limited to the rest of the coin that has been mined but located at 'its value' this is what will make bitcoin last longer. Because every a small fraction, such as: bitcent, millibit, bit, finney and satoshi will have a high value in his time later.

Based on this assumption i'm daring to say 'Bitcoin is the best Long-Term Hold'.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:12:40 PM
Merited by Faxmate (1)

Of course, for a long time, it will be very good to hold Bitcoin.The price of bitcoin continue is rising are decreasing.So trading will not be very good for a short time.So if you can hold it for a long time then there is the possibility of double profit.If you want to profit, buy Bitcoin right now and hold it for a long time for your bright future.
Holding is profitable for only those coins who have high tendency to recover back soon after a dip occurs. And only bitocins fulfil such requirement for holding them as long as you can. Buy now, prices are considerably lower than usual buying prices of bitcoins and start holding them up until prices cross your buying profit and making more plus profit for you with every passing day.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

Yes, I think Bitcoin is the best crypto currency for long term holding. It have the most promising potential among digital currencies, the highest price and the biggest value, so the risk is really very low. Also its price is expected to increase highly in the few next years , so holding for few years will generate us good profit surely.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

Of course, for a long time, it will be very good to hold Bitcoin.The price of bitcoin continue is rising are decreasing.So trading will not be very good for a short time.So if you can hold it for a long time then there is the possibility of double profit.If you want to profit, buy Bitcoin right now and hold it for a long time for your bright future.
This is contradiction, if price is going up and down all the time it can only mean that it is better to go short.
of course there will be more and more altcoins which are faster, cheaper and greater than BTC. But BTC likes a Gold of crypto world. many people trust in its value and no thing can change it. So, in long term, BTC is still the best coin of the world
That is problem with altcoins. There will always be more altcoins, bitcoin will remain only one.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
We can see that bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strongly, currently at $ 11000 level and still on a strong rebound and could hit $ 12,000 in trading day. Therefore, I believe this is the time to integrate so that we can invest in bitcoin. Currently the popularity of bitcoin is spreading all over the world so investing in bitcoin will be extremely usable.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:27:58 PM

Bitcoin holdings are no longer the most reasonable choice as the Bitcoin exchange rate is stable at $ 11,000, with no breakthrough. The current trend that I see in investors is that they focus on the altcoin that is Ethererum, which is expected to grow by more than 1000% in 2018 because many ICOs are based on Blockchain 2.0 technology of Ethererum.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:05:48 AM

We can see that bitcoin is suffering from bad news continuously, bitcoin prices are falling continuously in the last days, despite slight but slight recovery. I think that at the moment we should only trade bitcoin rather than bitcoin because the bitcoin boost is extremely low, maybe even backward. If you buy and hold at this point it is very risky.

Indeed! Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and in terms of demands and price, Bitcoin is the highest among them all. Bitcoin is perfect for a long term investment because of stability and sustainability of it. Last year, Bitcoin really performs well and I know that it will rise up drastically this coming months. Let's hope and believe that Bitcoin can really change ourlives to better. So we better to buy now as the price is still low and then hold until you are satisfied with your earnings. Happy trading!
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:18:08 AM

We know bitcoin is for longterm invesment and for sure if you hold bitcoin you will earn a lot of profit for sure. Because bitcoik is ap potential coin.  Ethereum for sure will be the next bitcoin but for sure it happen for few years more amd litecoin will become ethereum after few years also.  This three coin is good to in nvest to make more profit or money. 
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:37:16 AM

We know bitcoin is for longterm invesment and for sure if you hold bitcoin you will earn a lot of profit for sure. Because bitcoik is ap potential coin.  Ethereum for sure will be the next bitcoin but for sure it happen for few years more amd litecoin will become ethereum after few years also.  This three coin is good to in nvest to make more profit or money. 
So true, it has proven by many that bitcoin could be the best investment. We could invest for long term if we think of the huge profit that we can received in the future. More users easily adapts bitcoin to use and part of their daily lives because of the value that is increasing. Yes also ethereum is best investment and good for long term hold.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:14:46 AM

Bitcoin would remain the ultimate choice of most of the investors.Its true that many altcoins deviler fast transactions at a cheaper fee.Bitcoin was suffering even just before one month due to high transaction fee and slower confirmations.But thanks to segwit,transaction fee has become much lower and even transactions are getting confirmed within minutes.

So the only solid reason for altcoins to replace bitcoin has also been lost.Bitcoin has been the pioneer in crypto currencies.It has survived many critical situations and forks.Bitcoin has given higher profits in the long term hold and its the best choice for a long term investment.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:18:52 AM

I think Bitcoin without any doubt is the best crypto for investment available in the market. It is the first crypto currency and is regarded as the master of all cryptocurrencuies by many. It has shown an increase in popularity which is another reason for its huge price.i see huge potential in Bitcoin and looking at its current rates of growth, you can expect it's price to be above 30000$ by end of this year for sure.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

For me "yes" bitcoin is the best long term, because i think bitcoin price fluctuations are easier to guess than other coins. But that does not mean other coins are bad for the long term, i just assume the comparison i tried myself from some coin with bitcoin and its comparison shows the advantage of bitcoin is 20% more than other coins.
I tried it for a period of 1 year.

If there is some coin which is considered as the best coin for the sake of holding it for some large period of time, then that is none other than that of bitcoin. If we look at the graph of the market value of the bitcoin since last few years, we will find a major difference in the market price of bitcoin at the end of every single year. Holding this coin will for sure help you in making all your dreams of getting rich come true.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

ETH in my opinion.
now 1 btc = 11 eth
next year 1 eth = 11 bitcoin
Keep dreaming that is really impossible predction bitcoin would be still the number on crypto in terns of price just look at historical data of bitcoin you can see every year the price is increasing

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?

What I think is Bitcoin is still good for 5 years. If you’re planning to invest for long term, BTC still have lot of gas to go for miles. BTC is currently in the maturity period, during this period there will be more higher rather than lows and seizing this opportunity should be our top priority.

It won’t be easily replace by some altcoins and besides you really need to do diversification of your portfolio containing BTC and altcoins in order to hedge you from risk. Every investor should engrave this kind of mentality to become successful. Put BTC and altcoins in your portfolio.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

I think that Bitcoin is the Big Brother in the coinmarket. it's very strong.  so holding bitcoin for long term  can be the best choice for people who want their money safe

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

ETH in my opinion.
now 1 btc = 11 eth
next year 1 eth = 11 bitcoin
Keep dreaming that is really impossible predction bitcoin would be still the number on crypto in terns of price just look at historical data of bitcoin you can see every year the price is increasing
A lot of factors are making bitcoin the best currency of the online world. For example the increasing interest of the people is making bitcoin more stronger and reliable, people now putting more trust on bitcoin. They are therefore now investing more and more money in bitcoin and that is the reason that bitcoin price is increasing from time to time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: