Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold?  (Read 1872 times)
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin is a long-term investment because I believe the bitcoin price for the next few years will exceed the price at the end of December 2017
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

I think bitcoin is suitable for the benefit of someone to make long-term investments because with increase in the exchange rate every year that has increased certainly make traders it create great opportunities in the affairs of obtaining maximum profits.

alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

Bitcoin is indeed the best long-term investment right now, but I must tell you about one thing about Bitcoin. We all already know that the price of Bitcoin is getting very high right now and will become more high in the future. That is why a lot of people become interested and the fee of Bitcoin become high too. So I think if you want to hold Bitcoin, you must invest a big amount of money to get the profit. Because if you invest just a little amount of money, you will lose a lot of time and regret it. If you want to invest a small amount of money, I can suggest you to do short-term investment or hold Ethereum.
MASDAS87

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:56:19 AM

Actually Bitcoin is the best long-term investment and hold. if you invest in bitcoin for long-term it will be wise wise decision and you will most benefited. the price of Bitcoin is getting very high and end of the year 2018 bitcoin price will be $25K because bitcoin is decentralized digital currency now bitcoin is most popular and most demand-able.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:57:28 AM

People in general, would like to hold bitcoin, as it is the main cryptocurrency. Some pundits are saying that bitcoin would cross $100k in a few years time and it has got the more potential than any other coins. So, holding bitcoin is better than holding fiat, as bitcoin is more likely to appreciate in value in the long run.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

I think yes. One of the best for long-term investment. Another ethereum is good for this type of investment
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:16:22 AM

Many believe bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and until now it is still enjoying the lead among all the cryptocurrency. If it is going to be replaced by another cryptocurrency or altcoins it will take time to get there. So for now I see no competition. However in the long run, If there is possiblity it is going to happen, I believe it is ethereum but not LTC. Ethereum is the king of altcoins and bitcoin even if he is king of cryptocurrency there are still downturn to mind.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

It depends on whether you have a lot of time to invest or not. If you have a lot of time then the short trading will bring you more profit if you know how to invest well, but if you do not know much about technical analysis then you should hold long That is the best thing you can do
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

as for always asking. we all known that bitcoin is the best among all coins out their. we believe that bitcoin is the best long term hold in all coins. we support the natural way of bitcoin technology that reason of why many people still believe and invest in bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

as for always asking. we all known that bitcoin is the best among all coins out their. we believe that bitcoin is the best long term hold in all coins. we support the natural way of bitcoin technology that reason of why many people still believe and invest in bitcoin.
As the matter of fact bitcoin is the most powerful in crypto  in terms of gaining tremendous profit because its prices has a potential to grow in a certain time. Yes, crypto is the best long term hodl among others because the market demand and supply regulates from time to time at higher rate .
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

Yes. You should always hold Bitcoin for long term, In fact, you should always keep at least 1-2 BTC in cold storage and never trade them. Look at the previous price change of Bitcoin in years and imagine what it may become in upcoming years.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

People in general, would like to hold bitcoin, as it is the main cryptocurrency. Some pundits are saying that bitcoin would cross $100k in a few years time and it has got the more potential than any other coins. So, holding bitcoin is better than holding fiat, as bitcoin is more likely to appreciate in value in the long run.
Yeah you are right. Most people buy bitcoin for their future needs, because the price is increasing with the passage of time and in the long run you will make good profit against your holdings. I think one should invest extra money in bitcoin so that he will not need to sell his holdings before the right time. One should sell his bitcoin when he feels it is the right time to sell.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
In actual if you will try to move your mind at different different categories then you will found different different better better things in this field to make a better success to gain profit .
Here no Doubt that bitcoin is a perfect king coin and after that all other coin are in this field but here I will say that it will take long time to give profit to holders , so here we should also think for another altcoins which are perfect to Investment and make small time profit easily .
For exmaple we can hold etherium , dash , litecoin , dgb with bitcoin and also it is a good thing always that we should spread our money in multiple coins for a better stable gain in profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

bitcoin can be one of the best long-term holds, because now the bitcoin is still the top-rated coin that has a stable price. so I do not think it's a problem to hold long-term bitcoins

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

If im given a chance to invest bitcoin vs property for long term investment, I would rather choose bitcoin because it is faster to fluctuate, much efficient to transact, much convenient to use and much cheaper,
Compared to property which takes longer time to increase its value and very hazard to process paper works..
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

Now we can already say that bitcoin is not the only priority in the crypto currency, as it was before. While in terms of functionality, he is inferior to many young coins. He never did properly perform his basic function - the function of money, that is, the means of payment. In it it is still worth investing, since the price of all the crypto currency depends on its price, but along with it, even most of its funds are better placed in other coins and even promising tokens.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

I think, holding bitcoin for the long term will be safer and profitable because bitcoin prices always go up every year and also have a smaller risk especially if you do not have knowledge about trading

Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

Bitcoin can be both. because btc can be long term and short term. but of course both can be used and short term can be more profitable but riskier but it's alright.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

Definitely YES, and ETH would be close second.
Bitcoin is the leading crypto currency, and if crypto eventually goes mainstream, Bitcoin would rise ridiculously.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
In my personal opinion, there is never a long-term investment concept in the Crypto market. Because you do not understand the true value of each altcoin, you will never anticipate the future of that altcoin.
Although there are some altcoin very potential in terms of ideas, but the staff is very bad => bad altcoin.
So I think we should just speculate, wait for the market to go down and implement that strategy.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: