Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold?  (Read 1872 times)
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency right now and its price is expected to go up highly in few years, so I think it is still the best long term hold among all the crypto currencies. But there are other altcoins which have good potential too, like Ethereum and Ripple, and they worth holding long term as well.
kobratuz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

bitcoin is a good invest but you need clear knowledge about bitcoin invest then depend on you invest long or short term & this is best time to invest in bitcoin so, you should try it Wink
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

In my personal opinion, there is never a long-term investment concept in the Crypto market. Because you do not understand the true value of each altcoin, you will never anticipate the future of that altcoin.
Although there are some altcoin very potential in terms of ideas, but the staff is very bad => bad altcoin.
So I think we should just speculate, wait for the market to go down and implement that strategy.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency right now and its price is expected to go up highly in few years, so I think it is still the best long term hold among all the crypto currencies. But there are other altcoins which have good potential too, like Ethereum and Ripple, and they worth holding long term as well.
As just on how we can be able to test this that bitcoin are good in long term we can actually advice for most people that choose this to say that this is good in long term hild and most people have been made it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

what point to hodl bitcoin ? i think its a bad idea . becose of becose very hard to make alot of profit now , we need alot of stupid money come to market to see new highs , untill that we will have flating 10k i think and above , i dont use btc at all , i like eth better becose its faster and cheaper
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:20:56 PM

for a long term investment,it should be bitcoin,why-because it has proven it"s standard and value over the years.
bitcoin is the coin that you can say that the future is still bright and the currency will still rise.
buying and holding bitcoin should be the best.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
I think that at this point it is not possible to determine whether or not to buy the bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days have been flat and there are no specific signs, so To be able to trade successfully at this moment is very difficult. Long term, bitcoin is in a bear market because the risk is very high and you will be able to lose if the market falls into crisis.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
You can see that the market is turning unpredictable, bitcoin prices have been going flat during the past few days and there is no upward trend or speculation, so to trade and long-term investment you Consider carefully and plan in detail to handle any situation that may occur. Bitcoin prices in my analysis are showing signs of strong convergence.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:28:11 AM

For long term investment i do agree bitcoin should be the low risk coins compaed to any other alt coins  but for the profit return in long term invesrnt i guess alt coins is a good pick such as eth, lite and neo.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

With a market that is constantly volatile and difficult to predict today, I think you should trade short term by day. Bitcoin prices are dropping sharply and my bitcoin prices will continue to fall further in coming days and may reach $ 7000. So if you intend to invest long term, then wait until that time to buy bitcoin.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:18:20 AM

yes bitcoin is a promising long-term investment tool, because the bitcoin price is infinite. you can get a big profit if investing in bitcoin.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:28:09 AM

what point to hodl bitcoin ? i think its a bad idea . becose of becose very hard to make alot of profit now , we need alot of stupid money come to market to see new highs , untill that we will have flating 10k i think and above , i dont use btc at all , i like eth better becose its faster and cheaper

hmmmm... since its for long term, maybe it is good say 5 years from now. As market matures and more people using bitcoin, there is a big chance for bitcoin to gain more. Remember that it is only 21M btc coins supply and circulation is way lower than that.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

I chose Bitcoin for long-term investments, with a limited supply of 21 million and a large number of users making Bitcoin prices more expensive.
well, bitcoin is very good at make long term investment tool. although good in making long-term investments, many people who make short-term investments by utilizing the price is not stable. In essence, bitcoin is good as an investment tool.
Bitcoin is the best long term hold because this coin has all the popularity and has the number one value in the market so it is quite clear that investment is a valuable product or in case of crypto market Bitcoin will give you the most possible profit or huge profit if you apply the golden principles of the market. Generally long term investment in any type of valuable product results in huge profit.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

I know that scenario could happen but for now, bitcoin is still the number one choice. We've seen bitcoin cash trying so hard to dethrone btc but it failed miserably. And even if an altcoin succeed to replace btc then it's just very easy for us to trade our bitcoin in any exchanges.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

I chose Bitcoin for long-term investments, with a limited supply of 21 million and a large number of users making Bitcoin prices more expensive.
well, bitcoin is very good at make long term investment tool. although good in making long-term investments, many people who make short-term investments by utilizing the price is not stable. In essence, bitcoin is good as an investment tool.
Bitcoin is the best long term hold because this coin has all the popularity and has the number one value in the market so it is quite clear that investment is a valuable product or in case of crypto market Bitcoin will give you the most possible profit or huge profit if you apply the golden principles of the market. Generally long term investment in any type of valuable product results in huge profit.
  I guess yeah Bitcoin is the best coin for long term holding. If you look at the Bitcoin billionaires, they are the only people who held onto their coins even when the market was red. Holding the coins even when the market is not good do not harm you and you face no loss because the market always return to equilibrium position due to inbuilt mechanisms.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

Probably yes bitcoin is realy realy good for long term trading specialy if you are holding a small amount of bitcoin unlike some people that holding a very huge amount of bitcoin that they can earn a good profit in one swing.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

It is better for both short and long term trading because it has growth rate in long term price movement and huge price volatility in short term so we can make money by doing day trading or long term trading.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

I think the long-term hold is not good. Because the future of the Crypto market is now obscure. we did not know it would disappear into the day as the market kept going down forever.
I think you should invest in ICO projects. At present there are many good projects that are active and you can make a lot of profit from it.
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

I think yes, bitcoin the best for long term hold, I used to think the ETH was the best but I recognized that bitcoin was more stable, and in short and medium terms some alts are able to be more profitable but for long term bitcoin the best in my opinion.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

if I think that's true, because bitcoin is an asset for investment in the long run and there are so many people who consider bitcoin as a place of excellent investment in the long term
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: