Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:36:46 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
    Yes,bitcoin can help somehow to the out of school youth because bitcoin can be the best way to earn money so that they will continue their studies because one reason why there are so many out of school youth is because they are lack of money to sustain their schooling so bitcoin might help them if they have the chance to get involve with this technology.

franzkie345

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

Yeah it is a big help to youth for using and learning about bitcoin.  Becuase in this case student are having a source of income and they have a chance to become a millionaire
I am still a student and I am joining bitcoin as source of income to fully support my studies, to learn about saving money but it doesn't mean after getting bigger money I should stop school, I will still continue because education will still be a best gift for my parents.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:48:39 AM

Bitcoin is help out every thing but it is not an easy way to make money bitcoin is providing opportunities to the school youth and they become very successful who have spent time in the crypto and those who have started bitcoin trading they receive income on every transaction and the big investors have received good income over their investment in the crypto So it is a good chance for the school youth to come and work for bitcoin bitcoin will help out them.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:49:04 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 02:21:15 PM by earl07

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..

Yes it can but not advisable,it is not good to a particular student  to focus only on bitcoin,it is not a good idea,maybe it can help them financialy but education must always comes first.Bitcoin is not yet legal and there is still possibility that it will gone still devalued.Education is important it is a treasure that can'tbe steal from you.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
bravo90

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:52:44 AM

yes, it really helps a lot because am a product of such benefits. i earn and know the value of what i earn. this makes studying more easy and fun at same time.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

Yes bitcoin can help but it will depend on them on how they want to earn bitcoins, im also a student back then and i pay my tuition fees joining bounty campaigns.
yes bitcoin is a big help if they really want to grab the opportunity that bitcoin gives because through bitcoin they can earn more money and it depends on a person on how he would handle their money and those earning will they use in paying their tuitions thats how bitcoin can help out of school youth.

lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

I definitely agree with you. Actually, for me, there came a time that some of my friends didn't want to come to school anymore because they are so overwhelmed with how much their earning from bitcoin and also because engineering school is depressingly hard. But, I believe that bitcoin helping out of school youth is much important and is a very nice idea.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

Bitcoin can help anyone because it can make people earn their own money for their living or for their studies. All they need to do is to maximize their knowledge about bitcoin so they can have maximum earnings to it and lastly, time management. With that, you can easily graduate without being problematic about your tuition and miscellaneous fees.

shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

Yeah it is a big help to youth for using and learning about bitcoin.  Becuase in this case student are having a source of income and they have a chance to become a millionaire

There are many students who cant go to school, they cant go to school but they want to. Yes bitcoin is really be a great help for them. It can be a source or their financial support for their studies. I knew some students who are supporting them self through bitcoin so i really believe that it is really be a great help for the out of school youth to return and go to school again.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

Bitcoin can help anyone because it can make people earn their own money for their living or for their studies. All they need to do is to maximize their knowledge about bitcoin so they can have maximum earnings to it and lastly, time management. With that, you can easily graduate without being problematic about your tuition and miscellaneous fees.
I agree and anyone should be mindful what he's/she's doing because here in crypto world everything has a risk and we don't have a sure money until we risk and to push ourselves to learn. For the youth or students time is their best enemy and the tease of being greedy.
ikipiye

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

Actually these two things are just as important, but do not let the bitcoin need beats the needs of the school, the school is more important for our future, make bitcoin as our side job to be able to help all our school financing.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

I am still a student and I am joining bitcoin as source of income to fully support my studies, to learn about saving money but it doesn't mean after getting bigger money I should stop school, I will still continue because education will still be a best gift for my parents.

That's best weapon that you can have on your entire life, so keep it up. Someone should teach out of school youth about cryptocurrency cause they cannot do it alone, there should be someone guiding them at least telling the how this market works. Bitcoin is for everyone no matter what your status are but you have take a lot of effort before you succeed on this.
deathguardian20

Activity: 35
Merit: 4

MORPHEUS LABS

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

I'm a student and bitcoin gave me an opportunity to support myself in my studies, it gave me a new and higher goals in life. I guess out of school youths who wish to finish their schooling will continue their studies even when earning bitcoins, while others who don't like schools might just choose to earn bitcoins.

MORPHEUS LABS
POWERFUL INCLUSIVE FULL STACK BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM AS A SERVICE FOR ENTERPRISES
     TOKEN.MORPHEUSLABS.IO     
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

Maybe, but not all. Not all out of school youth children knows how to earn money on bitcoin. Like me, I don't really understand how the process goes, I only relay on my friends to teach me what to do and how to react on something that happens on the digital currencies.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:30:44 PM
Merited by White Christmas (2)

Your idea was great but It is better if there is/are organization/s that will manage that kind of services, bigger organizations, more number of youths will benefit.
BUT these organization must;

- have a wide knowledge about cryptos, specifically Bitcoins.
- have trusted Representatives
- be observed from possible corruption
- have some school partnerships to provide quality education

This really means a lot if implemented and lots of students will have a better life.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

Probably, yes it will. The first thing to do is to help them and teach them on how to access the site, the forum and any other related services to start and boost their interest in joining and doing things that can help them achieve their dreams, to finish their studies for the brighter future ahead. And if they already how to do it on their own, teach them to value what they earn.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

Yes its can really helped especially for their tuition and  huge allowance if they have an idea to have an income of cryprocurrency.This is also the beat way so that they can graduate at the same time continue of earning in bitcoin

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:46:24 PM

Well obviously every single opportunity in this world is not an easy thing to manage or to make decisions on to. Which is why there are not many people that are billionaires. You see, bitcoins together with all the other crypto currencies out there are not the only ways to ear money for any purpose anyone may need it. What it really is is an innovation, a great technology and just another opportunity to earn extra money. Whether the person becomes successful or not in life does not depend on what things he do but instead, depends on how hard working, how resourceful and eager a person is to excel in anything he or she does. Learning never stops for the living, we always get educated everyday in various ways. Degrees are just tittles that help make people see you as something reputable without even knowing you that much yet which makes job finding easier. But other than that, I do not think going to school is important. That is if the profession you are aiming for does not require skills that you can only gain from schools and certain courses. But if not, and can be learned by self studying, then it wouldn't make any sense to go to school. just saying

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:00:10 AM

besides being able finance themselves through bitcoin-- the experience itself would help them. Doing enough reading in bitcoin would open interests in economy or programming. Additionally it would help them understand how to seize the opportunity to sell and buy. That experience is applicable to so many future endeavors.

Bitcoin help out of school youth in terms of financial aspects. In bitcoin there is no age limit here so they can earn money. Through bitcoin also it can help them realize that it is good to continue schooling while having a job in bitcoin.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:37:58 AM

Young people's love for bitcoin is very helpful for school fees as long as do not forget school, do not because bitcoin forget school.
Yeah it is really helpful for them this way they are able to pay the school expenses and they needs of daily life independently. Now schools going kids will not disturb their parents, even my place many children were not going to colleges just because of financial problems their parents have but now they are able to earn their own money and get to the college for father education, bitcoin really made the young youth able to make money they are earning and learning at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: