Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

Definitely yes, because I am student and bitcoin will help me especially when it comes to financial. You must need to have patience because we all know that there are campaign that takes a month before you earn money or before this campaign was finished. For me, I was considered bitcoin as my part time job because it really helps me in my everyday life especially in school.. why? Because I can provide my own tuition fee because of bitcoin.

MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

Bitcoin is help out every one and the school youth can take advantage of this currency in the very young age now they can fulfill their needs through this way and if the y join bitcoin from now then with the passage of time they will add more interesting things to it because they will mentally prepared for this,

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
For me yes bitcoin can help school youth so they know how to manage their money and it helps to them to buy their needs at school. But I think they need to say to their guardians what they earn so their guardians guide them to the right path and where they use their earnings.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
jo123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

Yes bitcoin help a lot many students are earning now with bitcoin while studying. Even though their earning they should focus and prior their studies. Bitcoin help them a lot like with their finances they aren't problematic with it because they have the authority to pay it fully.
candu

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:37:41 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
Interesting topic, I am also a college student, I am very happy to do some signature bounty in this forum, college four years earned earned here, these are bitcoin credit. Grin
reinielle26

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

I agree, if they realized that they could earn money even though they haven't finished their schooling some of them will not continue and will just earn bitcoin. They will have a thought like " we finish schooling just to earn money so why would we continue if we earn a lot of it anyway". But some of them will say "it is much better to continue and finish schooling because knowledge is a treasure". People have their own opinions and vision in life no matter what it is I'm sure they have their own reasons Smiley
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

For me yes bitcoin can help school youth so they know how to manage their money and it helps to them to buy their needs at school. But I think they need to say to their guardians what they earn so their guardians guide them to the right path and where they use their earnings.
how did you say that they will learn to manage their money?ofcourse they will learn to be spender..let us teach them about bitcoin on how this is going.but lets not ask them to learn how to gain money because of this.lets them enjoy study not profiteering.because its out obligation. To bring them to school
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

They should keep their education alive even if they already earn money from Bitcoin. Education is not just about money but it is more important for life in the future.
A lot of college students helped with bitcoin and it worked very well.
Very true education is much more than earning money. It's about the knowledge level you have, exposure in the practical world and of course a recognition in the society. So why leave their studies when they can do both the tasks simultaneously education and Bitcoin both hand in hand. Generally I have seen many students doing these two tasks together. and many of the students manage their activities very well. It's good to see the youth of the nation becoming more independent and smart. So they can arrange for some extra bucks and use them for paying off their fees n more.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

yes it can always help people in their financial needs even out of school youths. I think it still depends on the person if he can handle well his studies and balance it with bitcoin. It is time management after all. It can help them to finish their studies because they will not have a problem in their needs as a student, like transportation fare, school supplies, tuition fee and daily allowance. Even if they are earning from bitcoin,they should still be responsible on their own, they need to have a discipline and proper guidance. They need to balance education and bitcoin because after all,if they got a degree and a license, tjey can earn more than what they can earn in bitcoin and they can also help the society.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

Yes, because if they really want to finish their studies there are many ways to do and one that is bitcoin there we can earn money through this like joining bounty campaign or other ICO's project. In bitcoin they can earn profit without investment. Just give time and effort for it.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

Yes, because if they really want to finish their studies there are many ways to do and one that is bitcoin there we can earn money through this like joining bounty campaign or other ICO's project. In bitcoin they can earn profit without investment. Just give time and effort for it.

Those student really help by bitcoin if they really want, bounties are can be the way for them to earn more,  and i think they can not think about stop of their study, because i have a friend that continue studying while joining bounty campaign.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

Yes there is a possibility that they will not continue their studies if because they earn a lot of money on bitcoin but the point is, bitcoin can help them to continue their studies and its up to them if they want to continue to study or not.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

Yes there is a possibility that they will not continue their studies if because they earn a lot of money on bitcoin but the point is, bitcoin can help them to continue their studies and its up to them if they want to continue to study or not.
Probably , a person who are out of school will help them to continue their studies through this site. Bitcoin can provide money as well as financial problem or financial education. Its all about our career in life .This site can gain knowledge for students because its all about the economy in how to grow and develop. If a person not going to school, this site has a lot of opportunities to earn money.
radiationaggravated9

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

I dont think it is a good idea to inject the thought of internet world into the young minds
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

Bitcoin can help young people especially when they are in school, because bitcoin at any time or day can be just a bitcoin after your bitcoin class This is a great help for all of us.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

Of course. Working on bitcoin gives the capability to earn their own money for them to sustain their daily needs or to pay some bills and tuition fees. If students will have an idea about bitcoin, their miscellaneous and tuition fees will not be a problem anymore.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

I'm sure bitcoin can help them to earn money by joining a campaign,but before that they must start on newbie then posting, regarding to their studies is absolutely they can continue if they want too, but not really sure if they can finish it, because some people have enough money to expense for their schooling but still they are unable to finish.
alexpadavani

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

Bitcoin have many ways can use it as you said in a school actually it is true because my brother for he is graduated in college it's because the bitcoin that i use so that's i am totally agreed that bitcoin can finish a school youth.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

It may. If they will have proper knowledge. Bitcoin is a big thing when used properly. If it will be used in this aspect properly, then it may be a permanent solution to the country's one of the biggest problem. Bitcoin is for everyone. It will only take a strong heart and mind and the eagerness to learn. When these out of school youth wants to be helped and they find bitcoin interesting, then bitcoin may be a way for them to live a new life.
There are many ifs in your statement which proves that is not as easy as many people think, if it was that easy then all of those that invested in December would have made money as well, but you need to understand the way the market works, for someone to earn money somebody else needs to lose, we made good money but that was because there were dumb people buying bitcoin for FOMO and now they are missing out their money.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

Crypto could give a hand considering that education involves certain costs and this way people can cover them, but other way i dont belive that it may have such an influence on teen agers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: