Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:44:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

It depends. Invest what you can afford to lose.  Especially if you are just a beginner in this industry.  Take some time to study bitcoin and block chain cause that will help you get higher returns.  

This isn't gambling where you advice others to only use funds that they don't mind losing. If you're new in everything related to crypto, you'll first have to understand the very basics of Bitcoin. If you then also understand how this market works, you'll come to the conclusion that if you invest for the long term, there is no such a thing as losing anything. As long as you are mentally capable of withstanding the brutal nature of this market as holder, you will not land yourself in a situation where you sell your coins in panic. On top of that, regardless of the price, you will always hold the same number of coins, so you technically can't even lose anything (obviously assuming coins are stored securely offline and keys/seeds backed up)....
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

Invest what you don't care to lose. If you invest more than you can afford to lose, it's not good for your own well-being when the market's on a bear run.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

Only invest an amount that you can afford to lose because Bitcoin and altcoins are still risky investments. There is always a chance that you will lose your money if something bad were to happen like a government ban or tighter government regulations. Also, exchanges get hacked or could go out of business. There are just a lot of ways that things could go bad.
As everyone here knows, investing in crypto is a very profitable thing and the risk of loss is very high. But I think all those risks can be avoided if we are careful in choosing and finding the right time when investing our money. Because any business that can get a big profit opportunity always has a high risk of loss. it all depends on us, dare or not to take risks.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:41:53 AM

How much you will invest in bitcoin depends on how you invest and how much you can afford. Because investing in bitcoin is risky.

I think you should put 30% of your money into bitcoins. I believe in the price of bitcoin.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:51:07 AM

I just invest small amount of my money in bitcoin, I'm afraid to lose it all, better to invest small amount than big amount of money its so risky, some investors risking their life savings for investing cryptos but what if the coin their invested unexpectedly huge dump, just like happened in bitconnect so don't invest all your money.

mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

The long run behind the currency block chain technology has investment value, short-term speculation has substantial fluctuations in value, as long as know something about technology, believes that many people can be started with digital currency, not just the currency.

Just like buying a house 10 years ago, the sooner you buy it, the better. In the short term there is a rise and fall, long-term upward!

Of course the risk is very big, take the investment of idle money, because the decline is big, the heart can not bear!
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

you want to invest in bitcoin depending on the capital you have, if only have a little capital you should use some of your capital to buy bitcoin do not use it all to buy bitcoin directly, love bitcoin buy distance and sell bitcoin in order to get a lot profit .
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

Invest in crypto currency is needed as much as you are ready to lose. This is the golden rule of the crypto-currency market. The volatility of the market is very high. At the same time, the risks are also high.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

For new traders, I suggest only putting in a small amount of money that isn't really noticeable. You can use this small amount to learn how to trade and learn about the industry as you go.

After some time, you can start investing more and in altcoins that you believe in

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

Invest in enough amount of bitcoin because investment is too risky at a time in the market, if the time of lossing your investment comes to you not of all your money will gone because only 50% of your money put in investment.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

it's depend on capital what you have i can do invest but i have to  think what i can loose people are making the money by btc and other altcoin aslo when we get the problem like when btc price dump then people's always panic what they should do that time what ever the price going on in market but have to some speculation and and then can take next step so all depend on the people's mind how much they can do or not.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

Invest what you don't care to lose. If you invest more than you can afford to lose, it's not good for your own well-being when the market's on a bear run.
I agree with your first point. However one who is willing to invest in something like crypto should know the risks associated with the market. Now if you go the news and read them - there will be so much FUD around crypto that you will start lose your mind and would never invest in it.

Its better to do some research on crypto before investing. Even people can take advantage of the bull-run if they know what they are doing and thus end up making some money. I would suggest people to stock up on good coins when market is low even if it means putting in more money - because they will rise in future. However that does not mean that every coin out there is worth investing - do your analysis and research.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

The question is how much risk are you willing to take? Yes blockchain technology are really game changer but if you look at how volatile the market is, better to think again. Though investing on cryptocurrency can give higher profit to you it is still safe to study further, well I support this and I hope that newbies understand the whole concept of every token their investing for.

I agree. I think that's the better consideration to consider than the amount. I mean, it's just the investors call how much he would like to invest as long as their is capital to support it, but that would be guided by the extend of how much of a risk a person is willing to take. Investing often comes with its shared risk, most especially in this market where the risk is tripled because most assets are so volatile that it's gaining one second and dumping big time the next. For that, you should check how much risk are you willing to swallow in hopes of getting a good profit.

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

I think there will be no specific investment, depending on the economic circumstances of each person. I use the free money, to invest in the crypto market. I know that the crypto market is a lot of risk, we can not foresee. Getting all the capital to invest in crypto can cost you a penny. That is my own opinion.
There is no hard and fast rule applying which you can get to know about the amount of money which you should go for investing money into this stuff but the thing is at start, you need to invest a little amount of money and later on, once you have a better idea about how things work, you can then increase the amount of money for investing in this to have greater revenue then.

VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

I think you want to invest in bitcoin you should take a closer look at your money to invest in it. Investing often comes with its share of risk, especially in this market, you should learn about it. I believe that if you invest a lot in it you should choose the low price to buy and you just keep, patiently waiting for the next time you will make a profit from it.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

I only use free money to make invest in Bitcoin and others digital asset, because cryptocurrency market so high fluctuacion and also there are other risk like hacking and theft in exchange or personal wallet. So make invest in all crypto with money willing to lose will be much better for psikilogis.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:54:43 PM

I only use free money to make invest in Bitcoin and others digital asset, because cryptocurrency market so high fluctuacion and also there are other risk like hacking and theft in exchange or personal wallet. So make invest in all crypto with money willing to lose will be much better for psikilogis.

If you secure your wallet properly then the chances of theft are minimized. Not completely gone but minimized. Again if you are careful with what stuff you use on computer and the devices and how you maintain your computer security then you should be good. I would suggest a hardware wallet to use in case you feel that your computer may not be secure enough.

Fluctuations can be handled easily if you dont panic sell and hold during that period. Don even visit the reddit or twitter pages because those are filled with shills. Stay away from the exchange during days of red and stockup on other coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RequiredBTC

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

Invest according to the advice of your investment expert or find out on google what percentage you are worth investing in crypto which is known to be very fluctuate. I've understood that risk and buying 3 btc by 2015 gives me good growth right now.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

Invest according to the advice of your investment expert or find out on google what percentage you are worth investing in crypto which is known to be very fluctuate. I've understood that risk and buying 3 btc by 2015 gives me good growth right now.
Yes you are right, don't just go with the flow always invest what is within your heart desires, don't feel any peer pressure when you have seen that many people are investing in bitcoin and the price is really going up, of course it will up but that does not mean put all your money in investment because the tendency is you will panic once you've seen it down.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

I don't have an exact amount to suggest for starters with Bitcoin's trading and holding, but I think as big your investment in Bitcoin as more potential profit you are going to make in the future. There is some risk involved without any doubt, but it is very small because Bitcoin is getting more stability than other crypto currencies, and its price is expected to rise highly soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: