Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:27:47 AM

Invest in BTC and cryptocurrency the amount, the loss of which will not become too critical for you. Do not borrow money to invest in the cryptocurrency. In addition, you should understand that investments in BTC are risky enough.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

capital for bitcoin investments I think adjusts to the capital you have and uses money that is not very used means the money is completely free and at least $ 1000 is enough to invesatsi bitcoin for new players.
This capital is quite high for many of them. There are so people too who don’t have any problem with this capital but some might have. And this is often said that don’t just worry about capital. It can be any, rather focus on what are the facts and figures that you must have to follow to make this capital bigger in yielding. So we have to keep on trying to be good at even little investment is made.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

The amount you invest will  depend on your financial status and capabilities and  your knowledge and skills regarding the ways of Bitcoin.  I suggest the following options:

1.  Invest only what you can afford to  lose because the value of crypto coins are highly volatile and
     unpredictable.
2.  Using a small sum, get used to the process of transferring, trading and safely storing cryptos.  Be
     conservative at first.
3.  Study thoroughly the ways of Bitcoin before investing your money.
4.  It you have already grasp knowledge of Bitcoin and u feel confident enough to trade and invest ... go for it
     and  become rich in the process.

when it comes to bitcoin, I never go with this advice, invest that you can afford to lose, because I know the true potential of this coin. It can make investor millionaire if he trusts his coins and keeps it in wallet during the dip. Many people lose because they start doubting the strength of bitcoin. According to Eric, a bitcoin made millionaire, anyone who fails to be like him in next ten years should only blame himself.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

The amount you invest will  depend on your financial status and capabilities and  your knowledge and skills regarding the ways of Bitcoin.  I suggest the following options:

1.  Invest only what you can afford to  lose because the value of crypto coins are highly volatile and
     unpredictable.
2.  Using a small sum, get used to the process of transferring, trading and safely storing cryptos.  Be
     conservative at first.
3.  Study thoroughly the ways of Bitcoin before investing your money.
4.  It you have already grasp knowledge of Bitcoin and u feel confident enough to trade and invest ... go for it
     and  become rich in the process.

when it comes to bitcoin, I never go with this advice, invest that you can afford to lose, because I know the true potential of this coin. It can make investor millionaire if he trusts his coins and keeps it in wallet during the dip. Many people lose because they start doubting the strength of bitcoin. According to Eric, a bitcoin made millionaire, anyone who fails to be like him in next ten years should only blame himself.
Right, I also saw a lot of my friends that invest and keep a Bitcoin for past, and now he has become a millionaire. We don't have to invest
with a lot of numbers, but invest little by little, believe me the price of Bitcoin definitely increases every year.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:31:14 AM

I will invest 60% of the money I have on bitcoin. I left 40% of the money to preventive when I was in trouble and needed money. This market has many benefits but also has many risks so I need to take care of myself.
shanewolff

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

How much? well there's no amount that can compare for it, different for everyone, a capital that you can take a risk with , or you can convert your earnings from other sources into BTC, that's what I do, every month a percentage of my total earnings convert into BTC and store in a secured wallet.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:14:14 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

For a beginner, your investment in time indeed outweighs your investing in money. There is nothing you can get if you are investing from ignorance and total deplete of knowledge. You have to establish yourself first before starting to invest. And when you are already knowledgeable about what you are getting into, you can already proceed to invest the most that you can.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

capital for bitcoin investments I think adjusts to the capital you have and uses money that is not very used means the money is completely free and at least $ 1000 is enough to invesatsi bitcoin for new players.
This capital is quite high for many of them. There are so people too who don’t have any problem with this capital but some might have. And this is often said that don’t just worry about capital. It can be any, rather focus on what are the facts and figures that you must have to follow to make this capital bigger in yielding. So we have to keep on trying to be good at even little investment is made.
Yeah I think the amount of capital is too high for some users, you should know that all users have different financial conditions, there are rich users and there are users who have little capital, I think to determine the capital you have to adjust to your own finances, you should smart in dividing where the money for investment, the necessities of life, and so forth, adjust it with your finances dude
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Bitcoin is perfect for future investment tools. Bitcoin has a bright future because of the higher bitcoin value this makes bitcoin start a lot of favored investors to invest in the world of cryptocurrency
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

I was invested in bitcoin for almost $1200 in the start and that was the great time when market will flow up but now the market trend is different, I think your profitability is also effecting your personality, business growth and all other things that are attached with your finance,
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

I think you should invest in bitcoin with the amount of around sixty up to one hundred thousand US dollar and it is good enough amount to start an investment in this business because your investments are in the good hand and trustworthy company.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

I think It depends on how much money you have or your monthly income. For me, its around 30-40% of my income
Usmanmuhon

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

think you should invest in bitcoin with the amount of around sixty up to one hundred thousand US dollar
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:23:18 PM

for bitcoin investment at least you need a lot of capital because I see bitcoin the price is too expensive so make bitcoin will not be worth if you only have a little capital, at least you can buy 1 bitcoin for your investment.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

I suggest you before investing bitcoin better you learn first the good way and the right way for bitcoin investment because I see a lot of new investors who finally regret bitcoin investment because it does not know how to invest well and correctly. when you've learned it you can invest as much as you want.
totholio

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

The pro's say 1-2% of all your investment should be in crypto, you can imagine that it's like 40%+ for newcomers or even worse. It's extremely volatile and requires hardcore nerves(specially trading)
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

My of my friend start crypto trading I always recommend them to atleast start with 1 BTC in the start and try to divide it in different coin instead of putting all in one and if some of them go up you can buy more with the profits.
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

As much as you can live without should things go bad.  If you invest more you become more emotionally invested in the tokens success and failure.  When you get emotions involved, you get screwed. 
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:34:18 PM

There is no fixed amount that you have to invest in bitcoin but remember that investing in bitcoin is very risky so invest only amount which you can afford to lose.
htconem7

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, so the trade in bitcoin is very difficult. Bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting in large amplitudes and at very high rates, which has made the coffin altcoin continuous decline. That's why I only invest 20% in my bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: