Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

Actually it is not right to say how much I had invest. Because when some cash come in my hands, I try to invest something from there. The amount of investment is not the same for everyman. When you go to trade, you have to start thinking about it well.

Another thing we should all try to understand is that whenever the word investment is mentioned it does not only mean investing your money in Bitcoin, it can as well mean when you’re investing your time. So what do I mean by investing your time? Well, you can be a freelancer, or maybe start offering services to the community members on bitcointalk.org ;services like escrow. You can also be a seller or something like that.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

Invest in BTC and cryptocurrency the amount, the loss of which will not become too critical for you. Do not borrow money to invest in the cryptocurrency. In addition, you should understand that investments in BTC are risky enough.
Investing your money into bitcoin is no doubt a very good thing to do and that if your mange to handle the things in a better way, then you will also be able to make some very good earning because of it and that your dreams of getting richer might also come true. You need to be very much careful while deciding the investment amount and that you need not to invest more than your own capacity.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Bitcoin is perfect for future investment tools. Bitcoin has a bright future because of the higher bitcoin value this makes bitcoin start a lot of favored investors to invest in the world of cryptocurrency
Talking about bitcoin, it is one of the most reliable mode of investments these days and I don’t think so there is even a single man in the whole world who is fully aware of the powers of bitcoin and does not want to invest into it. Bitcoin has the credit of producing the most successful crypto investors and traders. I am sure that in the coming days, the number of bitcoin buyers and sellers will increase.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

There is only one answer to this question and that is only invest what you can afford to lose. Investing more than that is risking your hard earned money and your life savings. I mostly invest all my extra cash that I would have otherwise spent on booze and cigarettes into Bitcoin. Now I don't have bad habits while I'm investing in bitcoin at the same time.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

It depends to you on how much will you invest in bitcoins because that is your money I do not know how much money you have there because there is no limitations in this thing as long as you can buy them you can have an investment. So the only question is are you willing to risk all that you've got there because there is not turning back if that money will fall. Because once you have bought bitcoins of course if that falls you cannot cash it out because you will lose money. So just spare some money of your own and invest the rest.
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

There's no required amount when investing in bitcoin,the more you invest the more you earn profits. So,much better if you have a big and enough capital for your target earnings for your investment.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

There's no required amount when you invest in bitcoin. More capital you invest,more you profits you can earn.You can potentially earn or lose money in crypto. Much better if you,do not invest a capital that you're not willing to lose.
The best option is to spread your investment in different cryptos so that the earning chances will be more and deficit will also be less. There is no limit for initial investment but I suggest you to invest small amount at start because of no experience about cryptocurrency and with the passage of time you can increase your investment as you gain knowledge about this world.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

it depends on your budget and future strategy, do you have any exit plan ? what is you expectation ? etc. for me 1-2 mio USD is enough for exit and retirement, so 50-100 btc will be enough in 5 years.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

There is only one answer to this question and that is only invest what you can afford to lose. Investing more than that is risking your hard earned money and your life savings. I mostly invest all my extra cash that I would have otherwise spent on booze and cigarettes into Bitcoin. Now I don't have bad habits while I'm investing in bitcoin at the same time.
Of course you should bare in mind that to invest in crypto you should only invest what you can afford to lose because if you couldn't handle the amount that you can't afford to lose you only get frustrated. And of course it is not advisable to invest higher than what you have because you would only end up failing yourself.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

As much as you afford to lose. The crypto market is going down and this is the right time to invest imo. People who want to jump into crypto has to do right now with as much as fiat you can afford.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

As much as you afford to lose. The crypto market is going down and this is the right time to invest imo. People who want to jump into crypto has to do right now with as much as fiat you can afford.
For the newbies they will not take the risk unless they are rich so they can spend money without worrying that much if it drop more while in some people will act wisely and invest little by little even without knowledge because the triggering fear of investing is there.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Arsalan1996

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

I think it will be better to invest in altcoins instead of bitcoin directly, try to buy alt coins when btc prices are low and fallen down as when bitcoin will start rising again then your alt coins will also start grow faster and you can book some handsome profits as well.
act now

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

I think that you need to invest at least 40% of your investment portfolio in bitcoin. With the rest of the crypto-currencies, anything can happen, and bitcoin is digital gold and your insurance in the crypto market.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

I think that you need to invest at least 40% of your investment portfolio in bitcoin. With the rest of the crypto-currencies, anything can happen, and bitcoin is digital gold and your insurance in the crypto market.
That is right it is better to at least maximize our profit with some coins so that if the bitcoin will go downtrend there is no way that we can get it and we'll just wait for the right to trade it again when the market is good.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:12:01 PM

According to my analysis, the bitcoin price is about to go down its bear market and in the near future the bitcoin price will be able to rise in the long term, so in order to successfully trade you need to have a specific plan. The market is recovering lightly and bitcoin prices will likely fluctuate and increase in the long run, so I invested 70% of my assets in bitcoin at this time.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

For the newbies they will not take the risk unless they are rich so they can spend money without worrying that much if it drop more while in some people will act wisely and invest little by little even without knowledge because the triggering fear of investing is there.
I think that buying Bitcoin during the downturns is a good way to invest in this market. You can use BTC to trade with other altcoin or invest in ICO. Bitcoin can be seen as a stable asset in this market.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:22:53 PM

I think you should invest in bitcoin with the amount of around sixty up to one hundred thousand US dollar and it is good enough amount to start an investment in this business because your investments are in the good hand and trustworthy company.
For me buying just 1 bitcoin is enough if you are a beginner in cryptoworld but if you want to be profitable in the future i will suggest that you should buy atleast 3bitcoin or above now because the value of bitcoin now is cheap and affordable.

yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days has been decreasing continuously and is currently at the $ 7,500 mark, the bitcoin price is dropping constantly causing the altcoin price is also falling and falling very deeply. . I think this is a good time to invest in altcoin, I have invested 50% of my assets in altcoin and the remaining 30% in bitcoin.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

I think you should invest in bitcoin with the amount of around sixty up to one hundred thousand US dollar and it is good enough amount to start an investment in this business because your investments are in the good hand and trustworthy company.
For me buying just 1 bitcoin is enough if you are a beginner in cryptoworld but if you want to be profitable in the future i will suggest that you should buy atleast 3bitcoin or above now because the value of bitcoin now is cheap and affordable.
Is it too much if we are a beginner buy 1 BTC, my experience when I entered as a beginner in cryptoworld, I started with a small capital first, bit to bit, equal $200. In my opinion if we a beginner better starting invest or trading with small capital first.
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

I suppose, that BTC isn`t the best choice to invest, cause you need to wait before its price gets to the moon. I think, that it`s better to invest in some ICOs, cause they can make profits faster than Bitcoin. But they need must be really good. For example - TraceTo. It`s a decentralized KYC network. It uses SmartContract to identify. It likely used by companies, cause they need to know, with who they make deals. This project is developed by crew with many years of experience. I think, that these reasons are recipe for succes, and you can make earnings

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: