Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

The market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and difficult to guess, so to be successful trade is very difficult, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply in the past days, it has made the price of altcoin very deep. So I believe you should not invest too much in bitcoin, I only invest 20% of my assets.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:02:03 AM

It depends on your personal financial position and how much risk you are ready to take when it comes the investments. But I would say that investing small amount in the begining would be the safest way to trade.

anthonydav

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

It depends on your personal financial position and how much risk you are ready to take when it comes the investments. But I would say that investing small amount in the begining would be the safest way to trade.
In the beginning it's better to invest your money in hardware (mining rigs) that you can sell if it goes sideways. You start mining some cheap alts and trade with those. Of course hodl if you can with BTC.
Going full trade mode when you're a beginner isn't that smart.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

It depends on the financial capacity of the person on how much he is willing to invest in Bitcoin. For me it is safe to invest a small amount first to start trading. With that small amount evaluate the flactuation of the market to be able to decide if you will invest a big amount.

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

It is not really enough to find money for the investment because you have to have free time for that too. You need time to research about a coin you are going to invest in and constantly monitor the market after that.

Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

i want to invest in bitcoin about 1/3 of my account balance and how much you want to invest eg you have 100 dollars you want to invest for how much bitcoin in dollars you have
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

Only invest in what you are willing to lose. If you're investing a large portion of your savings or money that you need, you are doing it wrong.
For me $8000 is really enough to invest with bitcoin and if people doesn't have a lot of money my advice is they can just buy alteast one bitcoin and they can hold there one bitcoin until the price will pump very high, so they earn a great income.
I usually invest 60% of my capital in BTC, because I believe in this coin, safe and growth in the future. The remaining 40% I invest in other altcoin, but I still invest in ETH more dominant than the other coin.
Domicbora

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

There's no required amount when you invest in bitcoin. More capital you invest,more you profits you can earn.You can potentially earn or lose money in crypto. Much better if you,do not invest a capital that you're not willing to lose.
Yes even we all love and trust bitcoin but it is always recommended to never invest that amount which cannot afford to loose and same with bitcoin..then how much amount is dependent on you own budget and financial state...but i will say investing in bitcoin is never bad
Investment in cryptocurrency needs patience and dare to bear the loss and control your emotions in any circumstances. Money is not a problem. You can invest as much as you can but knowledge and experience is also mandatory for crypto investment. Keen and regular observation will take you to high profits and you can fulfill all your dreams with crypto profits.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

You can spend any amount in Bitcoin. You do not need to buy a full Bitcoin and can also invest in fraction. In my opinion, and if you are a newbie and are entering the market, try investing a little money and just taste the crypto market. This will give you good exposure and will enable you understand the market situation and how to modify your strategies and response to the crash in the market.
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:43:29 AM

And doing that you will avoid selling your bitcoin earlier and of course to avoid possible losses. We all know bitcoin will jump at anytime so it's better to buy now. And depends how much spare money you have. Do not use the money you need for your daily life because you will never know when you get your money back
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:02:31 AM

If you are investing for a long term, you could schedule your purchases and buy up to your desirable amount. If you are buying just once, I will advice you buy what you can afford! There is no quota or minimum balance in cryptocurrency! You are free to buy any amount!

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

Only invest in what you are willing to lose. If you're investing a large portion of your savings or money that you need, you are doing it wrong.
For me $8000 is really enough to invest with bitcoin and if people doesn't have a lot of money my advice is they can just buy alteast one bitcoin and they can hold there one bitcoin until the price will pump very high, so they earn a great income.
I usually invest 60% of my capital in BTC, because I believe in this coin, safe and growth in the future. The remaining 40% I invest in other altcoin, but I still invest in ETH more dominant than the other coin.
The distribution of money to invest in this market is very reasonable because it will help to minimize the risk and maximize return on investment for investors. I usually divide the assets into 3 parts, 30% I use to keep the BTC, 40% I use to invest ICO and the rest I use to trade. Have a way to allocate capital to invest.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

This topic is always ask in our mind if we are new in investment.therefore everybody that already do investment says that invest what you can afford to lose.yes this true because investing is to risky but there's a good return profit if you can invest in full confidence in you're self.50% to 100% is not bad to invest if you want to gain a lot profit in return.
The current market is very green for those who are not Bitcoin holder; they can simply buy the coins regardless of type of investment. Investment is huge or low but this investment will lead you towards success as we are investing in a low market that is achievable and affordable as well as this market gives us more quantity of Bitcoins these are also the benefits in the beginning.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

I think that right now is a good option to invest. Lately, the Bitcoin  value have a prevision to grow very hopely

Yes right now because the early you started the more obey you will earn. In bitcoin it is also good to start now and wait for its valuebto increase.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

For me I invest in bitcoin 50 of my salary because I believe in this coin and I hold it first and patiently wait until the price goes up again
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

In my own opinion now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because its very cheap it is worth it to invest because we now that this coin has a potential and I know that i can earn x20 base on my investment
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

capital for bitcoin investments I think adjusts to the capital you have and uses money that is not very used means the money is completely free and at least $ 1000 is enough to invesatsi bitcoin for new players.
This capital is quite high for many of them. There are so people too who don’t have any problem with this capital but some might have. And this is often said that don’t just worry about capital. It can be any, rather focus on what are the facts and figures that you must have to follow to make this capital bigger in yielding. So we have to keep on trying to be good at even little investment is made.
Yeah I think the amount of capital is too high for some users, you should know that all users have different financial conditions, there are rich users and there are users who have little capital, I think to determine the capital you have to adjust to your own finances, you should smart in dividing where the money for investment, the necessities of life, and so forth, adjust it with your finances dude
Yes, exactly i takes it  for granted that  everyone has their own amount of  capital for investing . We all know that crypto market gives everyone a great chance to invest. No matter how much you have much or less, you both can take invest in crypto as long as it’s enough to do investment. But most of people who are in the first time of investing, they probably start with small amount because  it can help them avoid big loss.
rapperug92

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

Bitcoin market is very hard to predict but at the same time, through Bitcoin investment we can make more money in the market for that, we have to hold our investment as long as possible until we make a profit on our investment. Blockchain technology will be a booming industry in the coming years, seeing that banks and governments have now increased their interest in this field
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

You can see that the crypto market is a very potential market and can bring you very high profits, but with the risk is also very high. You can see that the price of bitcoins in recent days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict so I never use up my assets to invest in bitcoin. Investing your money into bitcoin is no doubt a very good thing to do and that if your mange to handle the things in a better way
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

As much as you can afford. I believe in bitcoin and it's capacity to grow. I usually use it as my hedge fund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: