Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
pid3ational

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

Another well-known bitcoin bull, Michael Novogratz (former partner at Goldman Sachs) thinks that “it’s almost essential for every investor to have at least 1% or 2% of their portfolio” in cryptocurrencies. In 2017, Michael reported that he had about 10% of his net worth in cryptocurrencies.
kevinkevinak

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

Erik Finman is a 19-year-old cryptocurrency millionaire who reckons that young people should invest 10% of their income into bitcoin and other top cryptocurrencies. If you assume that half your income is lost to rent/mortgage and bills, then this actually equates to 20% of your disposable income.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

Erik Finman is a 19-year-old cryptocurrency millionaire who reckons that young people should invest 10% of their income into bitcoin and other top cryptocurrencies. If you assume that half your income is lost to rent/mortgage and bills, then this actually equates to 20% of your disposable income.
This can be a better strategy to invest on bitcoins or invest half of your svings about into bitcoin for long term and surely you will get hige returns if you can hold it for years and when we are buying is also nore important than how much we are investing.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

Investing in bitcoin is worth it because you can gain more profit after holding few years. Just like the most of people do they buy bitcoin when the price is very cheap and hold it for few years or atleat 5 years or more and then they will get more profit and most them also are millionaire.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:57:20 PM

Knowing that bitcoin is a very risky investment, people are still investing in bitcoin. It is the best long-term investment out there. Investing in bitcoin is more lucrative than investing in gold or real estate.
Cold_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

My advise.

Dont put all your financial plan in one bin, since when you lost all your financial plan. There nothing left to recuperate your cash.

I for the most part put half of my financial plan in bitcoin on the grounds that I believe the bitcoin from long years back and as of recently. What's more, I utilize half to some different coins that I use to exchange and get benefit. Since put resources into much coins are fascinating. When you lost 20% of your financial plan, perhaps other venture will assist your financial plan with being back significantly more than you might suspect.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

yes, indeed such questions must exist within a person. but when i get a question like that.
I would say that everytime we talk about Investment, I think everyone agrees to invest what you are able to lose. If you do not know and are still in the first stage studying the investment with crypto currency and asking how much, I suggest you to invest 20% -30% of your money. And never save all your savings to invest. and I also recommend not to rely on investing to make money, try to trade in cryptocurrency. because I think the opportunity to get a bigger profit trading than long-term investing.
nano77

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

to invest in bitcoin then the amount you will invest depends on your ability and the money you have but you must know about the risks that can happen and you must be careful in making decisions
aphanous

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

How’s this for a hero’s journey: In July 2010, one Bitcoin cost just 5 cents. In December 2017, that figure rose to nearly $20,000. And within the last 24 hours, the price fell below $8,000 — and the global cryptocurrency market lost more than $100 billion.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

I know if investing in bitcoin is very profitable but I do not spend all my money to invest in bitcoin but I still choose altcoin for the alternative because then I can predict better for my finance

duche5s

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

If you’ve heard Bitcoin as a buzzword but are at a loss when it comes to the definition, you’re not alone. Just 24 percent of U.S. adults are familiar with Bitcoin — but that hasn’t stopped the digital currency’s circulation value from swelling to more than $152 billion despite the recent downturn. That's like a Powerball jackpot on steroids — and a big reason Bitcoin has been such a hot topic recently. Whether you want to be able to talk intelligently about it at a cocktail party or are seriously considering putting some money into it, here's what you need to know.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:40:18 AM

The amount of money which you must invest in any of the crypto currency greatly depends on your overall earnings and your financial status. It is better to invest only that much amount of money which can afford to invest quite comfortably and that there is no need to invest more money. Make the right choice amongst the coins and then invest the money but before doing that, learn all the important things which you need to know.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

Investing in bitcoin is worth it because you can gain more profit after holding few years. Just like the most of people do they buy bitcoin when the price is very cheap and hold it for few years or atleat 5 years or more and then they will get more profit and most them also are millionaire.
You can invest any amount in Bitcoin. You do not have to buy a whole one coin or many. You can also have a fraction of Bitcoin with a thousand or two dollars. This is the joy and financial freedom Bitcoin gives to everyone. You will earn according to the ratio of your investment. The more you invest, the more rise in the value of Bitcoin will go to your pocket as profit and vice versa.
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

This can be a better strategy to invest on bitcoins or invest half of your svings about into bitcoin for long term and surely you will get hige returns if you can hold it for years and when we are buying is also nore important than how much we are investing.
There are so many factors which can effect your trading, if you have good experience in trading and you are trading crypto for a long time then you must know about the market nature, then you can invest a good amount of money , but if you do not have good experience then you should try your bet not to invest a big amount of money in crypto market.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

When you enter the world of investment, it will depend on you how much you will invest. Most of the investor and trader said that it is better to spend the quantity that affordable to misplace. In short, there is no exact amount of money you will put on the investment. If you only have a $50 that is not bad. Investing on the crypto have no exact time to buy and sell it will depend to you.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

to invest in bitcoin then the amount you will invest depends on your ability and the money you have but you must know about the risks that can happen and you must be careful in making decisions
Well investing $8k in bitcoin is enough and i do believe that the $8k you will invest will grow very high on the right time, and my other advice is when people have a lot of money they can invest even more than $14k so there money can became very high this year.

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

Cryptocurrencies and the blockchain tech would be a booming industry in the coming years, seeing that banks and the government have now raised their interest in the said fields. Also, to know that only a few dared to become an expert in these fields, the opportunity is big and ripe so learning more about the tech is an absolutely rewarding investment. Investing $ is good if you're looking for some kind of extra income and isn't that great of a trader, but if you're already good at programming, learning the tech even deeper would be an even ideal investment since it will pay off massively in the years to come once most companies start to utilize the blockchain tech.

I  Will invest the amount that I've earned and that is allotted for bitcoin.  Because for me I won't spend any money here that is a lot they were something different from cryptocurrencies.  Some money that I have an extra or money that isn't going to spend specifically in something 

ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

I think that when people were selling their property to buy more bitcoin in 2017 they were partly right: the more the better. Know they can afford property multiplied by 8-10 times Smiley
Katfilka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

I suggest you before investing bitcoin better you learn first the good way and the right way for bitcoin investment because I see a lot of new investors who finally regret bitcoin investment because it does not know how to invest well and correctly. when you've learned it you can invest as much as you want.  Wink
Jenits

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:09:53 AM

I invest in bitcoin 0.008btc and i already earn x3 and i still invest some of my money in bitcoin to earn some money by holding it and wait until the price goes up again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: