Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

You can invest in any amount of money you can afford to lose and always expect the unexpected. Bitcoin price is unstable and full of risks so you need to prepare some money that you are ready to lose if the bitcoin suffer a deep correction or crash. If crash haplen, you always have the option to hodl your bitcoin investment.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

Never sell your house for make invest in BTC,  and invest with free money that afford to lose.  Although many expert predict the price of BTC possible to $50k in this year but that only prediction that can be wrong.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

Well you can invest in bitcoin in any amount even if $50 or $5M or higher but all I cay say is that bitcoin is risky so I would like to  suggest that you must only invest what you can afford to lose.
You can invest any amount in Bitcoin. This is the technology that has given you the financial freedom and you can make use of any amount you have to earn but your profit directly depends on the amount you have or you invest. If you invest huge and buy for example 5 Bitcoin, you will be better off to get the whole rise in the values of your coins upon entering green market. Opposite could be said for low profit.
Cindykhato

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Honestly being a beginner in this technology I'm tempted to invest my money as the price is much lower than my expectation. Then, I decided to invest first my time to learn the technology and have a good strategy on the volatility of the market. I'm not in hurry as I still have time to enter the crypto market.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

I think 0.1 BTC is the minimum investment. But do not invest all your money for BTC. Because in the far future, BTC has bubble

If you are sure that Bitcoin is a bubble then why do you say they you have to invest in it? BTC is far from being a bubble, and you can invest any sum in BTC.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

The market in recent days has been fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing, so I do not invest in bitcoin, you can say that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and you will be able to reduce So much more in the coming days, so you should only trade shorter days to minimize risk.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

Well you can invest in bitcoin in any amount even if $50 or $5M or higher but all I cay say is that bitcoin is risky so I would like to  suggest that you must only invest what you can afford to lose.
You can invest any amount in Bitcoin. This is the technology that has given you the financial freedom and you can make use of any amount you have to earn but your profit directly depends on the amount you have or you invest. If you invest huge and buy for example 5 Bitcoin, you will be better off to get the whole rise in the values of your coins upon entering green market. Opposite could be said for low profit.
Everyone has their own choice, but i will like to say that as bitcoin price is trading comparatively high, therefore if a person is want to invest money in bitcoin for a long time, then he should invest a good amount of money in bitcoin, but if a person doing for day trading then he can invest small amount of money in bitcoin.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

You can see that knitting bitcoin has been steadily changing over the last few days, so I just invested a little bit in the bitcoin and crypto market. You may find that the adjusted bitcoin price makes the altcoin fall sharply, which will cause the market to go down and fall into crisis. The market is down in the long term so you need to be careful in every transaction.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

If I have money then I will invest 70% of my money into bitcoin, but 70% I will not invest at the same time. I will divide the capital to invest. And this is a good time to do this, because bitcoin is currently low.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

I think 0.1 BTC is the minimum investment. But do not invest all your money for BTC. Because in the far future, BTC has bubble
That's too much. 750$ is a lot for a beginner to play with. 0.04BTC is ideal. Not to much not to little. BTC isn't a bubble. It does go up and down i waves but it isn't a bubble.

There is no limit and restrictions on the amount of investment but you should look into your self, if you are dipped in more water then you should invest with more amounts but remember that you know well about the market. On the other hand if you are dipped in less water then you should invest with fewer amounts as per your ability. People are now millionaires and billionaires after investing in the Bitcoin and now they are feeling comfortable with any investment.
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:12:49 AM

I find that the market is fluctuating continuously and the market is bearish in the long term so I invest a little bitcoin, the market is recovering slightly but in my opinion this is just in the short term. So I only invest 20% of my fortune at the moment.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

Blockchain technology is really a game changer, but if you see how volatile the market is, it's better to think again. Although investing in cryptocurrency can give you a higher return. See that banks and governments have now increased their interest in this area. In addition, to know that few dare to become experts in this field, the chances are big and mature so learning more about technology is a very useful investment.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

It's up to you. You can invest as much as you want depends on your budget. The more you invest, the better because crypto is becoming more popular as time goes by and that is good if you want a bigger profit to take someday.
VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

Please input with 20% amount you have to encrypted field. Cheesy
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

if you only have a small capital, at least you can buy 1 bitcoin for your investment. and for bitcoin investment to earn bigger profits, at least you need a lot of capital because I see bitcoin too expensive
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

If I have money then I will invest 70% of my money into bitcoin, but 70% I will not invest at the same time. I will divide the capital to invest. And this is a good time to do this, because bitcoin is currently low.
Depending on the economic situation of each person, but I find that 70% is reasonable, 30% accumulation will make you more secure in the investment, do not invest all existing capital, so will do Make you more worried and affect your investment.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

for beginners like you should you use capital to invest and buy bitcoin not too much first, once you can understand the right way to do trading and you can get a lot of profits then you can increase the capital you use for trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

You can invest as much money as you want to into the world of the bitcoin because doing so will help you in having more earning and that you will then get a chance of having a better living. However, it all depends on your financial status and the money which you have and above all, your knowledge and skills regarding that of the bitcoin and crypto currencies. Invest only that much amount which you can later afford to lose as well.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

I think to start investing in bitcoin does not have to have a lot of money, which is important we want to start to invest in bitcoin, but if you have a lot of money will be better because the benefits will be more

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

When I first heard about bitcoin I was of the people who automatically believed about the blockchain technology but I dont have extra money to invest in bitcoin so I waited few months to save for the funds that I need until came to that day that we bought btc and I am happy that I really did at least right now we have the extra money to support our daily lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: