Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

Please input with 20% amount you have to encrypted field. Cheesy

The amount and % may vary form person to person depending upon their earning and saving after excluding all the personal and other expenses and having some fund extra fund in case of emergency and then whatever you have you can either invest full or a part of it which again vary as per the risk level of a person.

rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Yes, bitcoins is very profitable and that is the reason why we should hold our coins today while the prices are decreasing or we can invest a huge amount because the market will still go back to normal and we are going to earn a huge amount of profit.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

for beginners like you should you use capital to invest and buy bitcoin not too much first, once you can understand the right way to do trading and you can get a lot of profits then you can increase the capital you use for trading.

I used to start to invest in trading in the very cheaper small amount and that amount almost become zero value because I'm not a great trade in lack of knowledge at time until i learn a lot get more strategy because on that experience. i recommend to mate put an investment in trading what do have do not force yourself to invest bigger amount you didn't have. Loosing something is very hard to accept but we need to keep going for us to improve.  In trading  or any investments,  there is always risk of loosing our investment but we need to continue for us to gain and learn from our mistakes.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

Well you can invest in bitcoin in any amount even if $50 or $5M or higher but all I cay say is that bitcoin is risky so I would like to  suggest that you must only invest what you can afford to lose.
You can go with any investment into the market. There is no fixed value or threshold below which you can never invest or beyond which you can always invest. Also this financial freedom has backed the technology in the market to huge extent and has resulted in such a large investment worth billions of dollars in the technology so far. Better start with a small money to learn about the market and the market behavior to the crash.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

The market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade successfully at this time is very difficult, the market is falling into crisis when bitcoin prices are constantly falling. So I invested very little in bitcoin, only 25% of my assets and when the trade was always close to the bitcoin price to be able to preserve the capital when the bitcoin price drops.
Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:19:35 PM

Many people are interested in investing in bitcoin every day. If you want to invest, you can buy Bitcoin in the exchange market with whatever you have. Without investing less than the least, the money should be invested as capital. I was doing the same work.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

Bitcoin is the head to the entire cryptocurrency network, another thing is that without bitcoin each and every cryptocurrency goes valueless. So, bitcoin will keep growing without fail. When it comes to the level of investment, one can invest what he can afford as it is a proven solution to profit in the long or short run depending on the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

Their is no limit on how much money you have to invest in bitcoin.What is important is you know very will the characteristic of bitcoin.You are patient and ready to wait on when to trade because of its volatility.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:37:44 PM

I don't think that strict rules are possible to apply to this question...That's very personal and depends on variety of factors. I'd recommend to go for 30% of available money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:48:25 PM

You can invest at $100 but do not expect a higher profits due to a very low capital.  But you can proceed with your investment whenever you have your additional capital.

sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

There is no limit in us on how much bitcoins we will gonna buy because that is our freedom that is free will. And if we wanted to spend millions of dollars just to buy bitcoins then we can bht of course there will always be consequences in everything. So my suggestion if you have a soare money, which means money the you will never use for quit a time then you can use that to buy bitcoins so even if the bitcoins fall you will not panic because you still have another money into you and in that case also you can avoid panic selling.
congnghi100

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:26:36 AM

Investing BTC is risky but can make a lot of money. Thus, we still invest due to our greed. I hope blockchain still become an future technology.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:10:00 AM

it's depend on you want to invest in bitcoin. Or you can invest in bitcoin just the amount you really can afford to lose. Because this market is full of surprises you know, we dont know when it will be huge or down.
josephmarks

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

If we took a chance on bitcoin early on, just a few years ago, Our investment could have paid off in a big way.If we purchased $1,000 worth of bitcoin back then at a price of $600 per, We would have a little over 1.6 bitcoins. If we purchased $1,000 worth of bitcoin at a price of $1,000 per, we would have one bitcoin.

"Bitcoin has no underlying rate of return," the Vanguard founder said. "We know bonds have an interest coupon, stocks have earnings and dividends, [and] gold has nothing. There is nothing to support bitcoin," he said, "except the hope that We will sell it to someone for more than you paid for it."
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

For me its depends of the setuation because if the price will goes down and i think in that day is the perfect time to buy i will invest my half of my earnings because i have a big trust on bitcoin and i think the price of bitcoin in the coming years and the future will rise and reach the price presnt.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

You can invest at $100 but do not expect a higher profits due to a very low capital.  But you can proceed with your investment whenever you have your additional capital.
Investment with fewer amounts and investment with more amounts for a wise and expert trader or investor will give two different results. Similarly trading with fewer amounts and trading with more amounts for a person having no knowledge of the market will give tow different loses. So it is up to knowledge if one has knowledge then investment with any amount is relevant while it is irrelevant for a person having no knowledge.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

investment is risky and it is better to know what you are getting involved to before investing. It is better to gain knowledge about cryprocurrency because investing is risky because of the price volatility

It is risky but you have to take risks if you want to earn. As for the sum of money you have to invest in Bitcoin, it does not matter: you can start with 50 USD even.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and the price of bitcoin is constantly decreasing. So, I think that at this point you should trade short term by day and divide the capital out to invest. The market is bearish in the long term so I invest very little in bitcoin, bitcoin prices will probably continue to drop sharply at any time.
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

I think that it is necessary to invest free money first to work at you at least $ 1000, or less.  Then you will feel that you are ready to invest at a lower cost. And so to buy more, but not on the last or not on credit money. Only free capital. You can buy in cryptocurrency, it will be a good solution.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

Right now 1 BTC is what I suggest to my friends if they can afford it. I feel it is the minimum to hold for a brighter future. People are unsure of the future with cryptocurencies but I am sure that it is the future as everyone is getting into blockchain and its applications.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: