Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
Julasic

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:14:15 AM

I suppose, that BTC isn`t the best choice to invest, cause you need to wait before its price gets to the moon. I think, that it`s better to invest in some ICOs, cause they can make profits faster than Bitcoin. But they need must be really good. For example - TraceTo. It`s a decentralized KYC network. It uses SmartContract to identify. It likely used by companies, cause they need to know, with who they make deals. This project is developed by crew with many years of experience. I think, that these reasons are recipe for succes, and you can make earnings

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:39:17 AM

Bitcoin is one of the most successful long-term investments in the market. How much to invest depends on your financial condition and your source of income. Make sure that the investment funds do not affect your quality of life and needs. Better to invest in bitcoin first and prepare a reserve fund to upgrade volume, as the market fits into the next investment. Now, this time is perfect for making upgrades and expanding the number of bitcoins.
I suppose, that BTC isn`t the best choice to invest.
I welcome the perception in your investment. But if the ICO is better than the speculation bitcoin. And the profit generated by ICO is better than bitcoin, that's a false view. When you invest in some ico and they run away with your capital. You will think again about the consequences.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:01:19 AM

I think that right now is a good option to invest. Lately, the Bitcoin  value have a prevision to grow very hopely
Well, sure that bitcoin is a great speculation to raise the value of the profits on the crypto market. Bitcoin is always the first choice of income, as well as quality and prestige. The attention and openness to the blockchain industry from Russia will bring a truly worthy look to the value of convenience and efficiency that bitcoin and crypto bring. I believe bitcoin will be the future trend of currency and the boom of next generation economy.
pamelah17

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:22:32 AM

For me, invest only what you can afford to lose because cryptocurrency market is unpredictable.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

The more you invest the more profit you can possibly gain. Keep in mind that invest amount you can only afford to lose because Bitcoin also involve risk. Be conservative and don't put your money all in. Don't follow the steps of some dude out there that sold his house to buy Bitcoin. I am afraid you have a weak heart and you are not ready to see market dancing. If you have money suppose $10,000, better make 10% allocation to invest in Bitcoin and other major coins like ETH, EOS, and NEO.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

for beginners like you should you use capital to invest and buy bitcoin not too much first, once you can understand the right way to do trading and you can get a lot of profits then you can increase the capital you use for trading.

The newbie might better start with altcoins that are cheaper but show a very good progress. You can invest 100-200 dollars in TRON, Gladius, Credits, and Napoleon X.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

Don’t put in what you’re not ready to lose. Investing in cryptocurrency is fun and interesting but it is an insanely high-risk currency.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:37:13 AM

Previously you should know about the risks that can occur and you must be careful in making decisions and to invest in bitcoin then the amount you will invest depends on the ability and money you have
MDIPANJAN

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

There's an old saying and i also believe strongly that is "Invest that much what you can afford to lose".

This is not only true for investment in Bitcoin, it applies in any type of investment.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:06:01 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Try to do budgeting for you to find out how much you should invest in bitcoins. It is true that the cryptocurrencies will boom in these following years. It is really good if you will make investment with cryptocurrencies.

siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

according to me the strategy is you buy in a cheap price and you sell it after a few years and those who did this nowadays they are rich people so i keep doing this and when we come to how much you should organize it by yourself according to your money,profits and so on.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

For me I would rather to invest the half of my all funds to bitcoin or to the altcoins to sure, secure and earn more my money than to stock it for nothing. I will not invest all my funds because Im not sure if I will be a successful trader.
torontoconti

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

There is either no minimum or maximum amount one can invest in the digital currency. But bear in mind that it is the amount invested that brings out the level of profit stand to gain.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

I think that it is necessary to invest free money first to work at you at least $ 1000, or less.  Then you will feel that you are ready to invest at a lower cost. And so to buy more, but not on the last or not on credit money. Only free capital. You can buy in cryptocurrency, it will be a good solution.
The only good thing that a cryptocurrencies has is you can earned a coin without any capital. You van easily earned through campaigns like bounty and signature and also airdrops. And if you already earned from this then it's time for you to decide for yourself how much you can afford to lose for an investment.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:42:56 PM

The more you invest the more profit you can possibly gain. Keep in mind that invest amount you can only afford to lose because Bitcoin also involve risk. Be conservative and don't put your money all in. Don't follow the steps of some dude out there that sold his house to buy Bitcoin. I am afraid you have a weak heart and you are not ready to see market dancing. If you have money suppose $10,000, better make 10% allocation to invest in Bitcoin and other major coins like ETH, EOS, and NEO.
Yes there is no limit for investment in trading, if you will increase your investment the more you will get profit, but on other the side your lost will also increase by increasing your investment in trading. So you should invest such amount of money in trading that you can easily affordable for you to lose and which cannot effect you too much financially.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

I suppose, that BTC isn`t the best choice to invest, cause you need to wait before its price gets to the moon. I think, that it`s better to invest in some ICOs, cause they can make profits faster than Bitcoin. But they need must be really good. For example - TraceTo. It`s a decentralized KYC network. It uses SmartContract to identify. It likely used by companies, cause they need to know, with who they make deals. This project is developed by crew with many years of experience. I think, that these reasons are recipe for succes, and you can make earnings

If you are a very active trader, and when you have enough experience, I am sure that you can better choose altcoins. as for BTC investments, you can start even with $50 and just hold it in some exchange.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Planning is really necessary for you to create decision wisely, you can avoid of losing your money by creating a plan. You should first prioritize all of your expenses before making investment with bitcoins.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

Planning is really necessary for you to create decision wisely, you can avoid of losing your money by creating a plan. You should first prioritize all of your expenses before making investment with bitcoins.
Correct, before you make any move you shoul think it first, plan how you will do those things. Having plans and making sure that it is working according to your plan will lessen the risk you'll take. Moreover, just invest the amount you can affor to lose, if you were hesitating to invest then try to invest a small amount first and if you were confident enough then invest bigger amount.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Do not just invest the money that you have, budget your money properly for you to save more money. You should be aware that bitcoin investment is not easy investment. There are many people who losses their money because their knowledge is not enough.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:00:50 PM

Each person has a different amount of capital, so how much you should invest, not to worry and worry about the investment of others, but in my opinion between savings and the beginning You should choose 30% savings and 70% investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: