Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

It depends on how much you think its good for you to invest, that you won't regret if you don't gain much profit. As they said bitcoin price is volatile and unpredictable. You must have the patience to hold your bitcoin and sell it in a peak price
racingboy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

BTCitcoin has been one of the top investment for the last few years
and upto now. Also there are altcoin that have the potential to grow.
don't focus on BTCTC alone, divide your portfolio
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

We all know the similar same answers like " don't invest money you can't afford to lose" etc like this is some sort of gambling but it is not and they are wrong. If you want to invest than you need to know basis of what investment is. Investment is what you do when you have excess money that you don't want to see get devalued over time. Which means you need to invest the money you earn but not spend. However you can't invest all at once into just one thing, you need to invest into multiple sources of income instead of only focusing on bitcoin.
adb32ub

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

You have to invest such amount, that you are ready to lose. Investments are always risky.
kenzruiz

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

I think that right now is a good option to invest. Lately, the Bitcoin  value have a prevision to grow very hopely

For me, if you are new or beginner in terms of investment you should know that it doesn't take a lot of money to start. You need patience! You can start as little as! dont invest large amount of money,  you need to conduct research in terms of investing to for to become succesful investor at the end. You need to take the risk!
BilHim

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

I think it's best to to take a calculated risk, bitcoin is in a dip and it's a good time to invest I would say
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

There will not be a specific amount of money for us to invest in BTC, depending on your capital, you may invest a lot and the profits bring you much, but less investment is less profitable.
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

I agree it is necessary to invest in BTC completely . I am sure that BTC will bring a very large profit to investors (early investors) I am sure that it has not gained popularity as such,I am sure that the capitalization of 10 trillion is a minimum of bitcoin in the future .
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

I think that right now is a good option to invest. Lately, the Bitcoin  value have a prevision to grow very hopely

For me, if you are new or beginner in terms of investment you should know that it doesn't take a lot of money to start. You need patience! You can start as little as! dont invest large amount of money,  you need to conduct research in terms of investing to for to become succesful investor at the end. You need to take the risk!
Exactly that is so. Besides, loosing should not be the first thing what an entrepreneur should be thinking about. The eligibility of knowledge about the technology and market information implies that an investor knows how to maximize profit and escape loss.

In my opinion, one should always invest the money after a 100% research keeping the legal and the market aspects in mind and invest the money that is not needed for instant future use for business often takes time to give away.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

There is no specific amount because it completely depends on your interest. Once Bitcoin price is increasing you will be making money, when it comes to me i will always invest whenever i have some spare money with me. I don't completely focus on only Bitcoin, i will divert my investment into other forms investment.
r.black

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

The issue of investment is very serious, because there is still a whole layer of people who take loans and debts to buy crypto-currencies, and then they complain about the market that deceived them. Each person should invest only the money that he can safely lose and maintain his usual standard of living. This is the main criterion. Therefore the question of the sum will be at everyone the, but it would be desirable that people have started to approach more fundamentally a question of the investments
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

This question is for ability. If you have lots of btc you can invest lots. If you have very few can you invest lots? Not at all. If this question is not for ability then I can suggest you invest as much as you can when the market is so much down and stable as well. Because every down movement has a reaction. Look at the BTC price now. The lowest ever. It only can be up now. Now means one or two months or more but it must be a rock again.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

There will not be a specific amount of money for us to invest in BTC, depending on your capital, you may invest a lot and the profits bring you much, but less investment is less profitable.
If you are going for it then others are also going for it and hence the market will gain more activation energy to go higher, such excitement is due to the current price. Traders have perceived the situations which will be in benefit if they start buying Bitcoins right now. The current price is above $8k which improved today from $7k figure indicating that the price is going upward so the current market will charge us less that is why we have to buy more Bitcoins now.
agnostos

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

There is no specific amount because it completely depends on your interest. Once Bitcoin price is increasing you will be making money, when it comes to me i will always invest whenever i have some spare money with me. I don't completely focus on only Bitcoin, i will divert my investment into other forms investment.
You're right, don't put all your investment in bitcoin, find some other investment besides bitcoin, if you loss on bitcoin you will have a backup. There's still good altcoins that have good fluctuating price.
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:17:47 PM

To make things simpler in terms of calculating the wise thing to do would be to purchase one unit of the currency then after that I think it does not matter how much you should invest but rather which coins you choose to invest in, altcoins or the conventional bitcoins

Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

For me there is no minimum amount if you want to invest in bitcoin because if you have a lot of capital you can invest more at this time because bitcoin now is very cheap price buy now at dip price and wait until the price will rise
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Actualy its worth to invest more bitcoins,especialy in this situation now thats the price value when you buy it in the exchanges is so low volumes ,and hold it and wait for the bullish market so that when its time its come the price is going high and you can achieve a good profits of your investment,but in my own,i dont have enough bitcoin into my wallet to invest,but if i have now i want to invest everything i have now and i take the risk,no matter what outcomes.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

Do not have any fixed capital to invest in so invest with the capital you can, and hold on for a long time you will succeed, become richer.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

I think investing in bitcoin varies depending on the money we have and we don't need to pay all the money in bitcoin because it will be too risky, invest according to your ability

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

I think investing in bitcoin varies depending on the money we have and we don't need to pay all the money in bitcoin because it will be too risky, invest according to your ability
Bitcoin is one of the best investment to do to make a lot of money so as long as i have a lot of money, i will definitely invest atleast 7k with bitcoin so when the value of bitcoin will pump again for sure i can able to be very profitable.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: