Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

It depends on your salary and your savingss. If you will make investment, just invest small percentage of your money. Do not put all of your money because cryptocurrency investment is too risky.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

It depends on your salary and your savingss. If you will make investment, just invest small percentage of your money. Do not put all of your money because cryptocurrency investment is too risky.

Yes i do agree on that, the investment you should make will be always depending on how much you earn monthly and that is the reason why good calculation is necessary in order to avoid bankrupt.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

You can see that with a market that is volatile and unpredictable at the present time, we should not invest all our bitcoin into investing but to break out and invest in phases. Marketers are in a downtrend stage so to be able to trade successfully at this point is very difficult, I think you should wait for the market to stabilize again to be able to start investing.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

There's no minimum or maximum amount to invest or either the "right" amount to invest not only in Bitcoin but also to other cryptos in the market. Such decision depends on the investor himself but it has to do with the logic that bigger amount will more likely to result into a bigger profit. Although risk would also play a huge role on such action.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:54:18 AM

Of course that depends on our ability. With important notice that we also have to calculate the possibility of loss. I suggest you consider carefully, because investing in Bitcoin must take a high risk, you can suffer heavy losses if the decision is wrong.
Now if you invest in this current market you will get benefit of it in terms of getting coins in more quantity due to the low price you will get more coins. There are no assurances about the future price that can fall again like we noticed that the price is constantly shifting between 8.5k dollar and 6k dollar. The wise strategy is to invest in order to get more coins and to hold for future benefit.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:01:16 AM

Never allocate more personal capital to this sector than you can afford to lose. This is as speculative and risky as it gets.
Forget about the investment amount in the beginning because you have to make your investment successful so as you are able enough to look for higher steps but in the start you should try your best for getting success. After you done with successful investments with any profit then it is relevant later to upgrade to higher steps.

Remember that it is not something easy here and you will have to struggle here as well but this is easier than any other investment source in the modern world.
In other words you have to make yourself great, skilled and knowledgeable first, before trying to think of a larger allocation of funds. I agree with you to try and learn first. if you have made a profit and you are increasingly expert you can upgrade your capital. the point is to adjust the capital that you will spend with the abilities and skills you have.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:27:33 AM

I invested 30% of my capital in bitcoin, after all, this is the first cryptocurrency that showed how you can transfer values on the Internet and other tokens are valued in relation to it.
Pherjen5

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

yes, not only focussed on the how much you can gain by invest some money, invest your time and knowledge will arguably much better if you cannot do something useful in bear market (as a trader)
There are many ways to earn money in bitcoin forum but if you invest your money in bitcoin so you should hold it for future and then get some more extra knowledge about bitcoin and more work for this currency that's why you will get more benefits for comfortable life so you can buy more bitcoin with earning bcz investment will more gain your amount.   
Yes no doubt that bitcoin is a very good currency to hold and make a good profit. From it after some time. but if you are interested in day trading then there are so many other altcoin from where you can make a good money from day trading.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

Investing into bitcoin is a very good investment in my own understanding. Also, spending time to learn about the blockchain technology is also a good thing to do as well. You can invest both your resources for good gains and also invest your time to learn how the blockchain works as well.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a good crypto to invest because of its continuous growth in terms of its market value, for a long run. When it comes on the amount to invest, it totally depends on the investor himself because there's no such thing as minimum investment. The simple logic behind investment is that; the bigger ,the better. Huge investment will result to huge profit despite of the high risk of losing money.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:27:43 AM

i invest time, energy and money in cryptocurrency.  time and efforts are invested in bounties and airdrops.  while i spend money on bitcoins.  the money i spend are those that i can afford to lose.
That is one nice strategy. I think the amount of money that you want to invest in Bitcoin depends on the amount of Bitcoin as well as on the budget available. It therefore leads to the conclusion that Bitcoin could be owned in fractions as well and you can invest any amount.

Spending time in bounty campaigns and airdrops help you earn easy money that could also be invested in Bitcoin. But I think talking about loosing money in the start is not a good thing and one should be optimistic about winning rather than pessimistic about loosing.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

yes, not only focussed on the how much you can gain by invest some money, invest your time and knowledge will arguably much better if you cannot do something useful in bear market (as a trader)
I think that it is a serious issue, I think most of the time people do not know that how much they should invest in trading cryptos, I think that you should make different strategy for different crypto currencies and always tray to invest such amount of money that you  can easy bear and which cannot affect you trading in future.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

Investment is very risky especially in the crypto world and I think there is no limit in investing just how you can control yourself if you have entered the crypto world
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

You can invest at $100 but do not expect a higher profits due to a very low capital.  But you can proceed with your investment whenever you have your additional capital.
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

i like to invest on more money bitcoin but now i don't have that much money so i am wait, when i get money, that time i will invest all my money on bitcoin.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

The amount offered here will not make much sense for you because the answer to this question should change depending on your budget. I prefer to make a rate proposal instead of a price proposition, and I would advise investing in this sector based on your experience. Of course it would be right to put all your money into a single investment vehicle, but I would suggest that you create at least 50% of your portfolio with Bitcoin. Again, it would not be right for me to make a price or quantity proposal because my suggestion might be very limited for some investors and not for some investors. That's why I can offer you a 50% investment in your portfolio as a recommendation.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

Investment is very risky especially in the crypto world and I think there is no limit in investing just how you can control yourself if you have entered the crypto world
investment will not be dangerous if you have thought about it properly and always be careful. when you invest it would be good for you to invest as much and as you like so that later you will not lose your money and still have the remaining money that you did not invest.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

It depends on investors as much money as possible to invest in bitcoin because I have a lot of money to bring in here so much money can get you money and you can also get the money you get so it depends on the price of bitcoin what will be happen.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

I don't think there are any limits for those who want to start their investments. Everybody makes it on his own. I would say that you need to invest only the amount you can afford to lose.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

I don't think there are any limits for those who want to start their investments. Everybody makes it on his own. I would say that you need to invest only the amount you can afford to lose.

actually there is no tendency that your money will lose because bitcoin is a good coin the only thing that can make your money lose is when you sell with a lower price vs the price when you bought your coins.

Investment has not limit it is up to a person's capacity to invest and his willingness to put his money and sit for a long period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: