Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

Just invest what you are willing to lose. Also, it is important to note that most personal finance experts recommend that you live by 50-30-20 rules, where 50 percent of your income is used for needs, 30 percent for free expenses and 20 percent for savings. And here I enter 20 percent to be invested in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

I always say that invest only to that extent upto which you can suffer loss. A rich person can invest more whereas a middle class person invests less because of limited financial resources. So its all up to you, if you are having more surplus, then you can invest more, but if you are having limited surplus, then you can invest accordingly in bitcoin. But i advice you all to invest as much as you can, because bitcoin has a very bright future ahead.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Helen Jessica

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

I will invest as much as i can, but that will be not all of my money because i want to make balance between real world investment and cryptocurrency, but indeed i trust bitcoin and i want to invest so much in bitcoin.
BibitBot

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

Do not start with a lot of capital, especially if you do not yet have experience in trading. This is not a simple occupation, it takes time and experience
Helen Jessica

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

For me, I will inverse atleast 200$ in a first deposit. When I get profit from it, then I will inverse the profit and the source to the next trade.
Like this ,I will inverse and then withdrawal when the price reaches high and then again the same process will continue.
Iandi anne

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

You should only invest what you can afford to lose. Cryto is about taking risk. Better to study and research first about it and how the market moves.
ridhataqo
Copper Member

Activity: 125
Merit: 13

https://medium.com/@ridhataqo

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

I never think of bitcoin, and other altcoins, as investment, but I can relate to your last statement.
As a dinosaur when it comes to tech, I often ask myself, what if I actually learn about blockchain along the way instead of just buying, trading, and make some profit?
Am I gonna be some kind of expert in this field one day?
Who knows.
One thing I know for sure: this cryptocurrency craze opens up a whole new world for me.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:54:39 AM

The amount to invest in Bitcoin should be according to level risk that you ready to take it, my personal opinion is good idea to invest in to Bitcoin by using maximum 10% of money, and we should start to invest in to it when the price going down to 70%, and historycal price of Bitcoin will help alot to understanding the price action and to predict the price in the long run.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

I am a poor person only yet I have dream to invest in bitcoin someday specially, as of now I got some payment toward my bounty campaigns. I want to buy bitcoin when it is at the floor and I want to buy atleast .5 to 1 BTC so that there are many profits I will gain whenever the price goes up. Hopefully, the next bounty campaign i joined will give me a lot so that I can start investing in cryptocurrency.

lovinglife

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

The amount you can afford to lose.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

I think is really a damn scary market that we are in but surely it will pickup later is just like any other endeavor it takes time and also stress you out but eventually we will get there

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Invest on bitcoin according to what you can afford to buy in. Moreover, if ever bitcoin is not a good investment for sure it won't stand a years for long. But what happen now is more investors are becoming more interested to avail the chance to experience the benefits of bitcoin and enjoy its features too.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:44:33 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.

Invest on bitcoin according to what you can afford to buy in. Moreover, if ever bitcoin is not a good investment for sure it won't stand a years for long. But what happen now is more investors are becoming more interested to avail the chance to experience the benefits of bitcoin and enjoy its features too.
Yes i agree in that, I believe that we need to limit our investment in crypto because anything in crypto may change without a prior notice, so then we can earn or loss on this feild, because it will change anytime , so then we can't really have an assurance to earn on this feild o we need to be careful on crypto to avoid lossing.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:11:11 AM

No one will suggest to you how much you need to invest because they don't know about earning and your strategy. One thing we have to understand according to our income and whatever the spare money we have we can buy the bitcoin with it.

Runnerrun

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

As I would see it, the bitcoin cost is steady, it is impossible that the bitcoin will keep on increasing or the bitcoin will diminish. There is no market variance. On the off chance that today purchase bitcoin and hold us anxious that in the following couple of weeks bitcoin costs will keep on decreasing. Be that as it may, in the event that anybody is quietly clutching what's to come. I think bitcoin costs will rise strongly in the long haul.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

I believe that if a person has savings, then it need to invest 50 percent in the most promising cryptocurrency of the world - Bitcoin
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

I don't think there are any limits for those who want to start their investments. Everybody makes it on his own. I would say that you need to invest only the amount you can afford to lose.

The amount of money you are going to invest in Bitcoin does not play any role. Nevertheless, if you spend a lot, you can count on the better returns. The newbie can start even with a hundred.

It is depends ,if you invest a lot at lowest price you will get huge profit but if you invest at all time high for sure you will lost big amount so time is important when you invest your money.

The amount invested depends on finances and the courage to take the risk of each individual. For people who bravery enough, they can invest large amounts of money and of course the risk will be even greater. The more the risks, the more profits we can get! And yes, sometimes an investment will get profit in a short time and at the other time we have to wait longer to get it.
Yeah that's what should be a concern, people have to invest according to the abilities they have both financial ability and mind ability, and don't invest more than you can't afford to lose, because most of what I see they don't have plans and strategies for funding allocations like this
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

I think it is depens on how much money that you have. So you can invest how much that you want and now the price of bitcoin is growing up. So if you invest now it will get a hope to get a big profit
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

I think it is depens on how much money that you have. So you can invest how much that you want and now the price of bitcoin is growing up. So if you invest now it will get a hope to get a big profit
yes, but besides bitcoin, you can pay attention to a lot of other coins, from which you can also get a good profit. For example Ripple Smiley

KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

Just as much as you can invest without cutting your daily ration and everyday needs, we possess an unbelievable possibility to create our wealth for future and we should use it lively.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: