Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:27:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
BearProfit

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

10% of your savings. No more! Smiley
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

Bitcoin is worth investing in and Investing in bitcoin depends on how you have at your disposal. You can in any money you have on bitcoin and you should remember that the bigger the amount the bigger the profit when the market starts booming and the more the risk too when the market is bearish state as it is now. I will advise you shouldn't invest in it by borrowing or taking loans from financial institutions.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

do it with a small investment value while observing market trends so that you are more accustomed, take the investment funds from lost money which later if a loss does not cause your life to be destroyed. be a smart investor who can separate gambling and investment because it is important for you in the future

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

Yes bitcoin is worth for investment and your question is how much would you invest? for me if you have an excess money like net of all of your expenses then it is the amount you will invest.

Everything here depends on the money you have and can spend easily. You must always remember that even having Bitcoin, you can lose. Thus, never spend all your money on the cryptocurrency. 25-30% will be enough.
cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

According to me,if you have lot of money for investment into Bitcoin then I recommend you to invest 30-40% in this time and wait for more buying opportunity.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

Bitcoin is worth investing in and Investing in bitcoin depends on how you have at your disposal. You can in any money you have on bitcoin and you should remember that the bigger the amount the bigger the profit when the market starts booming and the more the risk too when the market is bearish state as it is now. I will advise you shouldn't invest in it by borrowing or taking loans from financial institutions.
Yes, investing should be treated very reasonably and carefully. Before you start investing in Bitcoin, you need to understand perfectly what a crypto market is, crypto currency and Bitcoin. Only with a complete picture of this can you decide to invest.
If you are already familiar with all the necessary information and have decided to invest in Bitcoin, then now is a very good time to do this.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:46:24 PM

yes, most people say that fluctuations in cryptocurrency are very attractive to people. and people assume that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will be booming, because many companies or large investors are interested in cryptocurrency. and for us in investing in bitcoin, it would be nice to invest with the amount we can afford if you lose. because in my opinion in investing with cryptocurrency, there is no 100% guarantee that we will definitely benefit. behind the exact benefits there are losses, and the risk is always there in every job. so you should invest in amounts that you feel, you can afford if you lose.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

There's no rule on how much you can invest in Bitcoin, it's all up to you. Just follow what everyone says about investment even in other forms like stock trading. Invest only the amount you can afford to loose. Don't put all your money in just 1 investment because if something bad happens to that investment of yours, you still have money left to spend and start again.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:38:52 AM

Yes bitcoin is worth for investment and your question is how much would you invest? for me if you have an excess money like net of all of your expenses then it is the amount you will invest.
I'm not sure it's a good idea, if you intend to invest, you have to make a special allocation of funds to invest dude, not from residual funds lol. but everyone has their own financial management, so it's up to you. and don't let the capital you spend exceed you can't afford to lose
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:01:49 AM

I'm not sure it's a good idea, if you intend to invest, you have to make a special allocation of funds to invest dude, not from residual funds lol. but everyone has their own financial management, so it's up to you. and don't let the capital you spend exceed you can't afford to lose
before decided to invest in crypto currency, we have to calculate our economic power.how strength our economic to fullfilled our daily need if some of our money used to buy bitcoin.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:34:10 AM

before decided to invest in crypto currency, we have to calculate our economic power.how strength our economic to fullfilled our daily need if some of our money used to buy bitcoin.
that's true opinion , many people just make investment and didnt calculate how much their money.and is it enough or not to fullfilled their daily spend.finally when facing bearish market they sell anything and blame the market.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

You must set aside an extra fund that you not need anymore for this kind of investment. It is always up to the investor if how much money he want to invest. Cryptocurrency are known to be risky and you should always prepared your extra money for future losses. If you are risk-taker and already an experience trader then it is better because you akready how to manage a risk.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

right. The crypto market needs smart investors and knows a lot about blockchain technology. There are many daily events, such as hard-fork, fork or soft fork, ... if we do not understand it, we will not be able to get accurate guesses about the path of an altcoin. that is my experience.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:22:37 PM

You must set aside an extra fund that you not need anymore for this kind of investment. It is always up to the investor if how much money he want to invest. Cryptocurrency are known to be risky and you should always prepared your extra money for future losses. If you are risk-taker and already an experience trader then it is better because you akready how to manage a risk.
Of course, you need to study risk management when investing in any business. And no matter you are an experienced trader or not. After the investor examines business in which he wants to invest money, he must study the question of risk management.
And in crypto currency everyone invests what we considers necessary. I support the true enthusiasts of the crypto world. But personally, I take part of the profits and invest in a different matter from the crypto topic.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

no matter how much has been invested and does not need to be detailed for it, but one thing that must be held is that it must be free capital, and there must be a trial limit in the span of half a year, with this assumption to minimize losses and we really benefit after that. experience is the most important.

medicalmiracle

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

when i join this market. it affect my life a lot of. but i think this is a right way. so i'm still invest in this
The first investment matters the most. If you are wise enough to invest in the first time in a good way when the values are low and price stable, then it is no doubt a very nice way for you to stay in the market and enjoy.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:33:08 PM

when i join this market. it affect my life a lot of. but i think this is a right way. so i'm still invest in this
The first investment matters the most. If you are wise enough to invest in the first time in a good way when the values are low and price stable, then it is no doubt a very nice way for you to stay in the market and enjoy.

It all depends on your income and on the current financial situation. You cannot invest much when you simply do not have money (never borrow fiat, by the way!).
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Blockchain technology in our time now is not just trending but of of course, it can really give a good benefits in every country, if each country will become open minded unto it. Because through Blockchain technology Bitcoin was made and became very popular. However, in terms of minimum investment you can invest in bitcoin in every platform at least 0.005BTC depending in the amount of minimum investment in every exchange site.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

For example half a thousand is not enough. I suppose it will be better to invest at least a thousand each time you get some money. Bitcoin is the perfect cryptocurrency. The more you invest, the more you will get.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

The current price is improving, it's the right time to invest before the demand gets high, prepare your stock for the bull. Bitcoin is worth investment, you won't be regret about it. It's indeed that the price fluctuate easily, and happen unknown by anyone. So, be ready for the best or the worst. Enjoy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: