Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

For example half a thousand is not enough. I suppose it will be better to invest at least a thousand each time you get some money. Bitcoin is the perfect cryptocurrency. The more you invest, the more you will get.
A thousand of dollar is too much dude. I bet you don't have that amount of money everytime you would like save it. Just face the reality and stop spreading the bullshit.
I'd say, you can save and invest how much you want. It doesn't matter how much you buy, but everytime you buy those Bitcoins the more you get the income.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:36:58 PM

Yes, studying something we spend our most valuable resource - time. Of course, an understanding of blockchain technology will certainly benefit each of us in the future. And now, each of us who have spent their time learning to trading, receives a financial benefit from this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

I recommend investing not more than 10% of your total equity in cryptocurrency. People should invest what they can afford to lose. the cryptocurrency has no guarantee of profits over your initial investments. in fact, getting a return on investment from cryptocurrency is very hard.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:22:15 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

its depend on you even your money is small or big you can receive a big money if you have a faith and if you have a trust on yourself even your amount is small it will grow with that attitude that you need to apply on yourself, before you start you should learn more about it.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:16:11 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investment of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

The amount of bitcoin that would invest must depend upon the risk that you are willing to take. We should all know that cryptocurrency is volatile and is always changing so we should be wise on where to invest. Knowing bitcoin as the father of all coins, I believe that it worth all the risks.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:24:26 PM

Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Today we live in a very dynamic and developing period of science and technology, along with the birth of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology that makes the whole world have many changes in how to get rich. So when we have the opportunity to know Bitcoin I think depending on the financial capacity of each person, the amount of investment in Bitcoin is reasonable. Bitcoin is a treasure in today's world.
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:39:44 PM

I have 4 properties in. 1 were I live myself and 3 I rent. Those things are my retirement funds and savings. Beside that I have some money in the bank to provide me livings for the next 5 years. And all the rest about 75% of my total holdings are in crypto.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:56:00 PM

Of course, I think this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's price is much lower now. I hope the price of Bitcoin will increase soon.
And the amount of investment depends on you. The more you invest, the more you will get.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:36:32 PM

For example half a thousand is not enough. I suppose it will be better to invest at least a thousand each time you get some money. Bitcoin is the perfect cryptocurrency. The more you invest, the more you will get.

The initial sum of money does not play any role. You can start with 50 dollars. later, when you get some profit, spend more for Bitcoin. The biggest investors always get the best returns.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:58:22 PM

The initial sum of money does not play any role. You can start with 50 dollars. later, when you get some profit, spend more for Bitcoin. The biggest investors always get the best returns.
When they manage to learn more about their investment then it is correct, before you place your hard earned money make sure that you are ready so allow yourself to be more familiar by using small amount first before adding more, when you are already have a good knowledge and you know that you already have the advantage, make thing possible by studying and researching deeper.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:40:00 PM

This is the best ever way to make money with crypto currency as this is smart way to start your journey. As time passing we are improving our abilities. It does not about money it just take smart mind to increase your money. So keep investing smartly on right time even just with 50 dollars trust me it will become more than 1000$ very fast.
Resident Evil

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:15:01 PM

I want to notice one fact, It’s funny, 90% of people buy high and sell low.

When Bitcoin is very cheap at $4,000 everyone is scared and won't buy Bitcoin, but when Bitcoin is $20,000, everyone wants to buy and takes out loans and sells their house to buy it.

I will repeat words of the best trader:
"Buy with the cannons, sell with the trumpets."

"Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy".
                                                                                                      Warren Buffet
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:26:56 PM

The amount of money you want to invest in Bitcoin does not mean very much. You can buy several Satoshi, and still, you will have the profit. Meanwhile, big investors have all chances to earn a lot.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:30:24 PM

Of course, I think this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's price is much lower now. I hope the price of Bitcoin will increase soon.
And the amount of investment depends on you. The more you invest, the more you will get.

That's true and I think also the more you invest the more you lost your money. As you can see we can't predict any price of every coin that happening in this year it's very strange if you compare the dates last year.

Cryptocurrency investment is always risky but we need to be patient in order to make money because when the piece is dropping we have to grab more in this way, your portion will surely help to make money when those coins prices start increasing. In the same way, even with the bitcoin too.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:15:03 AM

For now,  i really want to invest more because the price is very low and i want to take it as my best time to invest more and wait for the btc price increase.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:34:15 AM

Talk about how much ?
It is depending on how much you have spare money to invest in bitcoin.
Just remain, investment in crypto requires you not to go in and out as you wish, you need to predict how the market is going, so, if your initial capital is not from cold money, can be sure you will lose because of your own mental stress.
So think before act my friend.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:09:27 PM

For now,  i really want to invest more because the price is very low and i want to take it as my best time to invest more and wait for the btc price increase.
you do the right thing if you want invest some of your money into cryptocurrency market.bitcoin price crashing again to $3850 and if you take this price you will have less risk than before.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:17:55 PM

I think BTC is really a good value for long-term investment. Big businesses are also gradually approaching bitcoin and want to hold more BTC to increase the value of their investment in 10 years. This is a good time for us to invest long-term with businesses.
The world will soon have to use crypto and we will be rich. Cheesy

illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:13:16 PM

I think BTC is really a good value for long-term investment. Big businesses are also gradually approaching bitcoin and want to hold more BTC to increase the value of their investment in 10 years. This is a good time for us to invest long-term with businesses.
The world will soon have to use crypto and we will be rich. Cheesy

In my opinion, this is the right policy. However, I would add here - I'd invest 30% in all the cryptocurrencies, and not only Bitcoin. As for BTC, I will invest in it 35% from all money that I have.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:41:07 AM

That's true and I think also the more you invest the more you lost your money. As you can see we can't predict any price of every coins that happening in this year it's very strange if you compare the dates last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: