Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR  (Read 34168 times)
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

That's the correct thread to see the latest updates from the bounty but I don't see the latest update on Week 8 (15.10-21.10) and now it's almost entering week 9.
It's hard to say but I don't know when the Arround project will release its first products to community.
I said this simply because it is really hard to assess exactly the true potential, and intrinsic value of projects simply based on the Whitepaper, roadmap, etc.
In my point of view, the first products will give us better overview about potential of projects, and the professionality, capability of teams.

With this in mind, the development team should make something new to attract investors or other people to understand this project. All teams must be active.

I think that the service offered by the team of this project is in itself a new one on the market. I think they should focus on the technical side of the issue and try to bring to the market an example of how their product works. Coming up with something new will now be just a waste of time.

They should have thought about it well to make the development of the project they will make and the benefits that can be obtained by everyone who is interested in this project.

http://cointoday.co.kr/2018/11/01/유니레버-scania-campari-등의-글로벌기업이-arround의-증강현실에-참

The service offered by ARROUND is an advantage in itself. Advertising of this kind will be in great demand, because it will impress people. Potential buyers and users of goods and services.

It's a good thing to make a number of teratrik people from this project and hopefully many investors to buy this type of tokens from this project to make a profit for everyone here.

I do not promise benefits to all. But I am sure that the benefits of token holders ARROUND!
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:43:26 AM

Awesome! ARROUND becomes more famous! It is very happy. The Asian market is more often interested in innovative technologies.

This is a big step forward. If you are interested in Asian media, then very soon you will be interested in many publications and potential customers. Congratulations!

ARROUND is a great project with great prospects. Marketing is a profitable business. And ARROUND, will take a leading place in this business, because the service offered by the team will become popular!

ARROUND is the future of marketing. Very soon, the process of marketing any product without using ARROUND services will be incomplete and ineffective.
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:46:20 AM

Our main competitors in the ICO space are projects planning to sell virtual land such as Arcona, Spheroid and Mark.Space. One common denominator across all projects is the desire to commercialize augmented reality through the introduction of advertising space and the subsequent lease and sale of AR inventory. However, rather than creating geographically fixed AR zones, or encourage an AR land grab, ARROUND is first and foremost building a platform for people, where it will be able to use the dynamics of viral marketing in order to attract a worldwide userbase and keep them engaged via the ability to create their own AR experiences, make new friends and keep in touch with their existing network. ARROUND will integrate with the world’s most popular social networks in order to drive user acquisition as well as through special promotions, features and urban quests.

ARRROUND is focused on providing an augmented reality application that provides real world functionality, and rewards the user not only in tokens but also through enhancing their lives in measurable ways.

ARROUND has many competitive advantages and is a more advanced platform. ARROUND is a strong team able to achieve any goals set for it.
Crypto_Bro

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:49:17 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

✔ Presale USD 1 million - reached
✔ Softcap USD 5 million - reached
🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 The price of 1 ARR = US $0.035
🔹 Additional 5% discount will be offered for purchases over 10 ETH
🔹 Extra 30% bonus

👉🏻 Join at https://arround.io

Good luck! I believe that in the remaining time you will collect a good amount! There is no more interesting project on the market than ARROUND! Investors will definitely appreciate you.
CryptoAliance

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:02:32 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

Good luck! I believe that in the remaining time you will collect a good amount! There is no more interesting project on the market than ARROUND! Investors will definitely appreciate you.

Investors have already rated ARROUND. The fact that this project brought together Softcap even in spite of the fall in cryptocurrency - this fact speaks of the high appreciation by the community of the potential of this project.
ECOS.am

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

ARROUND is a decentralized augmented reality (AR) platform with a mission to give anyone the ability to experience the world in AR, and provide a place for developers to realize the potential of their applications.
lemur1489

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:30:14 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

Investors have already rated ARROUND. The fact that this project brought together Softcap even in spite of the fall in cryptocurrency - this fact speaks of the high appreciation by the community of the potential of this project.

ARROUND has a strong team and community support. I am confident that my investments will bring a good profit in the near future.
lemur1489

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

ARROUND already has significant partnership agreements with a number of strong companies. Digital technology is always popular with people. I am confident in the success of ARROUND.
lemur1489

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

Our main competitors in the ICO space are projects planning to sell virtual land such as Arcona, Spheroid and Mark.Space. One common denominator across all projects is the desire to commercialize augmented reality through the introduction of advertising space and the subsequent lease and sale of AR inventory. However, rather than creating geographically fixed AR zones, or encourage an AR land grab, ARROUND is first and foremost building a platform for people, where it will be able to use the dynamics of viral marketing in order to attract a worldwide userbase and keep them engaged via the ability to create their own AR experiences, make new friends and keep in touch with their existing network. ARROUND will integrate with the world’s most popular social networks in order to drive user acquisition as well as through special promotions, features and urban quests.

ARRROUND is focused on providing an augmented reality application that provides real world functionality, and rewards the user not only in tokens but also through enhancing their lives in measurable ways.

ARROUND has many competitive advantages and is a more advanced platform. ARROUND is a strong team able to achieve any goals set for it.

I agree with you. ARROUND has already proven its ability to cope with difficulties. In such a short period of time, ARROUND has become a community-recognized promising company with an interesting work product.
lemur1489

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:37:03 AM

Awesome! ARROUND becomes more famous! It is very happy. The Asian market is more often interested in innovative technologies.

This is a big step forward. If you are interested in Asian media, then very soon you will be interested in many publications and potential customers. Congratulations!

ARROUND is a great project with great prospects. Marketing is a profitable business. And ARROUND, will take a leading place in this business, because the service offered by the team will become popular!

ARROUND is the future of marketing. Very soon, the process of marketing any product without using ARROUND services will be incomplete and ineffective.

ARROUND will completely change the look at marketing and advertising among people.
Mongoll

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:39:45 AM

ARROUND will completely change the look at marketing and advertising among people.

It really is. Innovative technologies always dictate new rules in any market. The use of augmented reality in marketing is a real breakthrough in the industry.
Mongoll

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:40:54 AM

I agree with you. ARROUND has already proven its ability to cope with difficulties. In such a short period of time, ARROUND has become a community-recognized promising company with an interesting work product.

I am very glad that I have invested in this team. Even despite the difficulties in the world of cryptocurrency, this project was still able to get recognition among the promise.
Mongoll

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

ARROUND already has significant partnership agreements with a number of strong companies. Digital technology is always popular with people. I am confident in the success of ARROUND.

I agree. In the era of digitalization, the most popular and significant are the breakthroughs in the areas related to digital technology)
Mongoll

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:45:43 AM

#Proof of authentication
#Content campaign

Email Address : heriyulianto846@gmail.com
Bitcointalk Username : Heryu
Bitcointalk Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2348827
ETH : 0xf86f8257A163643Bb238bA3bc2a95D25ecB874Cd
Telegram Username :@toherihermawanto

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4961058.new#new

The manager after all wrote the address of a bounty of a branch.
lemur1489

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

I agree. In the era of digitalization, the most popular and significant are the breakthroughs in the areas related to digital technology)
Augmented reality is much easier to use than virtual reality. For full interaction with virtual reality, you need expensive equipment, and for interaction with augmented reality, you only need a smartphone or tablet. Nowadays, without such gadgets, most of humanity does not do.
lemur1489

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

I am very glad that I have invested in this team. Even despite the difficulties in the world of cryptocurrency, this project was still able to get recognition among the promise.

The world of cryptocurrency often has difficulty. BUT it does not make him less attractive for people who understand the events taking place inside the crypto community.
Any fall in cryptocurrency prices should be taken as an opportunity to purchase a lot of promising coins at a bargain price.
lemur1489

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:06:33 AM

Now is a great time to invest in projects. Because, weak and worthless projects quickly close sales. Goals are achieved only by strong and potential teams. So, to some extent, it is now much easier to find a good investment project.
NinJaFruct

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:08:47 AM

ARROUND uses blockchain and augmented reality to build an ecosystem consisting of four integrated elements: a disruptive universal advertising network, an augmented reality marketplace, a social platform, and the next generation AR map that will create a backbone for AR projects around the world.
Ramir

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:13:55 AM

What is ARROUND’s stand out feature❓

🔹ARROUND’s advertising solution is a game changer. It brings consumers, offline retailers and big data together for the first time, extending the effectiveness of mobile ads directly to the point of sale.

🔹Through the integration of our crowd-sourced AR Map, high street stores finally have access to the same digital marketing tools that e-merchants have been using for years. Bricks and mortar stores will be able to attract customers directly to products within their shops, based on socio-demographic and interest based targeting techniques

In order for people to pay attention to the product, manufacturers often resort to the most different ways of advertising, the purpose of which is to make the consumer remember his particular product. Creative slogans, melodic sounding names, colorful banners.
With the arrival of ARROUND on the market, manufacturers will receive a conceptually new and powerful marketing tool that can create the most memorable and motivating ads to buy.
Ramir

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

ARROUND uses blockchain and augmented reality to build an ecosystem consisting of four integrated elements: a disruptive universal advertising network, an augmented reality marketplace, a social platform, and the next generation AR map that will create a backbone for AR projects around the world.

This will significantly advance the development of AR technologies not only in the field of marketing, but also in many other non-advertising industries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: