Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  
Author Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR  (Read 34168 times)
ARround Team

Activity: 538
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:19:36 AM

AUGMENTED REALITY PLATFORM AROUND CONQUERS THE CATWALKS OF EUROPEAN CAPITALS IN THE WAKE OF STELLA MCCARTNEY.

World stars and augmented reality at Luxembourg fashion week.

The latest news in the Telegram: https://t.me/ARROUND_world
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARround Team

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:40:25 AM

Viktoria Chertina, popular Russain fashion designer, made a splash for fashion industry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLw5-nyHEjY
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:33:34 AM

It's been almost a year but I don't see any good progress, even till now ARR is only listed on the shit exchange. Arround concept is very unique, but it seems dev does not have the seriousness in developing this platform, even it seems they do not want to spend a lot of money to promote their products. Very sad!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
NewMiner5208

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:24:31 PM

Arround is a SCAM.  All the people involved in this project are scammers and will be forever known as such, i invested 5BTC into this shit and we all got ROBBED.

ARR token is worthless, team will not be here this time next year, they will vanish like before and create another scam.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:30:27 AM

It's been almost a year but I don't see any good progress, even till now ARR is only listed on the shit exchange. Arround concept is very unique, but it seems dev does not have the seriousness in developing this platform, even it seems they do not want to spend a lot of money to promote their products. Very sad!

After raising enough money for developments why these people are doing such things because most of the investors have kept lot of faith in this project. Sometimes it is impossible for us to find the potential companies for investing. Even they have cheated the bounty people by reducing the allocation after raising the money.
ARround Team

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:19:29 AM

The infamous Victoria Chertina, who has already conquered all of Europe, gave an exclusive interview to the French magazine:

You are passionate about fashion and sewing, how did this passion come about?

I started sewing at the age of 17. I myself learned from the magazine Burda Moda. And since then I have not changed my passion. Then it grew into my work and takes all my time.

What was your background?

I studied with the Russian fashion master Vyacheslav Mikhailovich Zaitsev in 2000 at his Fashion Laboratory. Today it is one of the best fashion education in the world.

What do you like most about your job?

Most of all I like to combine incongruous and destroy stereotypes. I really like to experiment and combine fabrics with different textures and styles. this is my thing. I like to surprise and shock people.

What inspires you, makes you want to create?
Do your Russian roots influence your creations?

Russian culture greatly influenced my work because my first education as a folklorist. I sing Russian folk songs very well and play seven musical instruments. I like to add a touch of Russianness to the images that I come up with.

What is the most extravagant garment you have ever created?

There were many extravagant objects. This is a skirt with LEDs and a chain mail dress made of metal, and even life-size puppets.

You participated in Luxembourg Fashion Week, how did it go? the parade of your collections? Have you had any feedback, from the public, other designers, etc....

The ancient Chateu de Septfonteins welcomed me with my provocative collection during Luxembourg Fashion Week. And I am very grateful for such a warm welcome. “SHYNESS IS GONE” is collection that was very radical.

During the show guests had an opportunity to enter the world of Pleasure, Love and Passion with the latest technologies of Augmented Reality platform ARROUND. And it was the key WOW - moment of my show - a work of fast growing ARROUND App, international AR Startup: tropical paradise blossomed in the ancient Luxembourg castle: fruits, flowers, erotic «SystemJO» lubricants were hovering near models – all of that made guests immerse into the atmosphere of passion and pleasure, they needed just their phones and downloaded ARROUND app for seeing such a miracle. Fashion will never be the same with Augmented Reality. This show was a fashion sex-manifesto: rabbits in leather handcuffs, fur swimsuits, transparent jackets and coats, different «LELO» clitoral toys in transparent pockets and Augmented Reality integration.

What projects are you working on at the moment?

At the moment, I have 2 weeks of fashion in Moscow. One show will be held on October 25 as part of Moscow Fashion Week. Together with the app ARROUND we are preparing a show with augmented reality . I am the first designer to do this in Russia.

Where can we buy your collections?Who are your contacts (email, phone, FB page, website, etc)

You can buy clothes here: www.chertina-sport.ru
My personal instgram: @vika_chertina
Brand Instagram: @chertina_sport

Contacts:
email vikatel@mail.ru
tel
+7 985 177 71 27
ARround Team

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:16:17 PM

EUROPE IS EXCITED! 🎉ARROUND CONQUERED THE EUROPE’S HEART!💘💘💘
The daily Luxembourg edition of Le Quotidien is Europe’s heart best-selling newspaper! 🗞 On the pages of the “Daily” reporters spoke about the sensational! Ours! Show! — collaboration of the “Shyness gone” collection by Victoria Chertina and Maxim Lapin with the ARROUND 🌐 augmented reality Universe. This show caused a lot of interest and we are pleased that the world media are inspired to write about the augmented reality Universe and the Russian designer! 👗
Detailed translation is available: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4SjoeUoi00/
ARround Team

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:17:54 AM

UNIVERSE ARROUND - REVOLUTIONS IN THE CENTER OF MOSCOW!
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLMm9Zn1lW8&feature=youtu.be
ARround Team

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:10:51 PM

Function Recognition 2.0!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXZloqOBElo
Our favorite 😍 users 😍 ALMIGHTY 😎 ARROUND apps!
We love 💓 to please you, so today the application that makes your reality brighter and better every day 🌈, releases an update. Recognition 2.0 🔎
WOW WOW WOW!!!
Rather, update the application. Now everything will be recognized with the speed of sound! Scan the world 🌏 and get more interesting information. If ARROUND in your phone 📱 - you are the chosen one     , you have access to hidden / invisible information. The update is available for iOS and Android.
#update #application #augmentedreality #AR #future #recognition #ARROUND #ARROUNDworld #beARROUNDlookARROUND #soon #IOS #Android
ARround Team

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:57:42 PM

Scandalous news!
Do not know where you can read about the world fashion news 🎎 and high technology 📡? ARROUND will will help you with it 🚨! We made a selection of the latest and scandalous news 📰!
Oh yes, we don’t make a mistake, ARROUND is everywhere! Because only our augmented reality application is on the agenda of all the main headlines in media. After all, using ARROUND guaranteed you to get into all the world news  !
Soon the Friday news will tell you everything that happened in the digital world! #fashion #high-tech #news # scandal #ARROUND #ARROUNDworld #beARROUNDlookARROUND #AR #mostinteresting #augmented reality
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:15:22 AM

Hello,

Where is the Token for this project $ARR   (not to be confused with $ARR)   Trading please?

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 01:58:56 PM

Hello,

Where is the Token for this project $ARR   (not to be confused with $ARR)   Trading please?
ARR token has already delisted from the exchange sites and i can't even find anything about that right now. The only possible thing to trade it use etherdelta or forkdelta. You can also visit some dex that create a possibility to add token based on the contract that available on ethereum blockchain. No exchange and zero volume and this project becomes the same as another VR project.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
ARround Team

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 07:26:08 AM

LAST CHANCE TO CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR!
See the Old New Year with ARROUND! In our universe, the year will be a breakthrough 🌠, digital🛰 and hyper-nano-technological! 🎇⚡
We entered 2020 with incredible results! More than 22 000 downloads and satisfied users all around the world! But it is not the limit! 2020 is a new leap into an innovative future! We will become even more convenient and progressive for you!
Look around. The world will not be the same! 🗺
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t02tpyYudOY
ARround Team

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:46:11 PM

🦾WE HAVE MASTERED NEURAL NETWORKS! 👾
🦸🏼‍♂🧝🏽‍♂🧛🏻‍♀In ARROUND universe, you can try on your favourite masks and shoot unique content with augmented reality!

🎬🃏We release the mask of your favourite DC heroine in the eve of cult blockbuster upcoming premiere about Harley Quinn! Go to the movie as a daring beauty and surprise your friends!

#premiere #dc #dccomics #harleyquinn #thesuicidesquad #clownprinceofcrime #jokersuicidesquad #puddin #Joker #thedarknight #Batman #birdsofprey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IqIPfA1a18
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:21:14 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2021, 09:04:46 AM by VintageBazaar

Is this Project still alive.    Im going through a list of ICOs that i have lost Bitcoin too and as this token $ARR is not listed anywhere, safe to say we have been scammed.  

i found this:  https://arround.world/

and it says 56 days until launch of "new generation social network ARROUND"

https://www.linkedin.com/company/arround/people/

Neil Bryant
CEO

Created the ICO, i see.   But he seems to be no longer around.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 09:39:27 AM

Well, this project has interesting idea. I made a review of Arround project on Golos two years ago. But I thought that this project had already dead. As for Neil Bryant, I think he is a good professional (before he begun work in Arround, he had worked in such companies as Badoo, PayOnline, Alpari Group, RIA Novosti). And if he leaved project, it mean that situation there isn't good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]
  Print  

Jump to: