Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

Looking at the growth of the main crypto currency market, I think that projects on base currencies should attract attention. I hope the project will be held.

Maybe investors isn't just used for having cardano so even the project is good it isn't enough to attract investors. Hope the devs will participate in the discussion here so people will be enlighten to this kind of issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

Looking at the growth of the main crypto currency market, I think that projects on base currencies should attract attention. I hope the project will be held.

Maybe investors isn't just used for having cardano so even the project is good it isn't enough to attract investors. Hope the devs will participate in the discussion here so people will be enlighten to this kind of issue.
IMO, they using deposit paygate via ETH and BTC, addition ADA is enough. A lot wallet will make more complicate, actually, ADA price increasing will affect a little to number of TMT bought.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

I think the project is very rambling, I see a huge buzz around it and this is just the beginning

That's because TRAXIA is supported via Cardano platform so surely many huge investors will also supporting this project just like they support ADA.
In my opinion, your sentences have both wrong and right. Right because yes, this project have invested by ADA, and they will gather ADA supporter hand favourite. But TRAXIA is not supported via Cardano Hub only, and investors is not come to Traxia because of this, they invest to Traxia because itself.
You're right mate. Investors of this project have their own mind set and vision. They invest on Traxia because they knew that it has a unique kind of purposed in the market in which will lead into a successful kind of investment, not because they have connection with Cardano Hub. They have their own way on how to be a good competitor someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

IMO, they using deposit paygate via ETH and BTC, addition ADA is enough. A lot wallet will make more complicate, actually, ADA price increasing will affect a little to number of TMT bought.
Definitely. I agree with what you are saying because if they partnered up with ADA, they can bring ADA in success by using ADA for payment method.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

I think the project is very rambling, I see a huge buzz around it and this is just the beginning

That's because TRAXIA is supported via Cardano platform so surely many huge investors will also supporting this project just like they support ADA.
In my opinion, your sentences have both wrong and right. Right because yes, this project have invested by ADA, and they will gather ADA supporter hand favourite. But TRAXIA is not supported via Cardano Hub only, and investors is not come to Traxia because of this, they invest to Traxia because itself.
Yes very true mate. The investors who participated in the token sale are suppotting traxia project not cardano.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

A lot of people are not impressed with Cardano maybe because they are holding one of the top 10 cryptocurrency and competition is a big thing for them but I think they will actually have an innovative platform.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

Here are some photos of their yesterday's pitch in 20 Nations league of blockchain ( Shenzhen ), they is also a video of it on their facebook page https://bit.ly/2qAG2zf . they seems to introduce the concept of traxia for some chinese people in this video.

https://i.imgur.com/eKnijKf.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DVwkubX.jpg

This image shows that the Traxia Project is legitimate and proves that the team is really working hard to promote the platform. Good work, team Traxia!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

I was interested in your project and I hope that it will turn out to be unique, not like those that are available.
I think that this project is worthwhile to monitor its development and wait, when the distribution of tokens will end. After all, they have partners Cardano, and for them a project that has achieved success. Therefore, I think that this project will also be successful, thanks to their support. I follow their development and I also advise you to stick to this advice. Believe me, then you will not regret.
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

We are proud to announce that we are one of the finalists in the Dubai Blockchain Challenge & are invited to the pitch day of Future Blockchain Summit! Happening in #Dubai, May 2nd & 3rd! https://www.futureblockchainsummit.com/the-blockchain-challenge

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:40:05 AM

New updates from the Traxia development team, this is something interesting. The team works with the Cardano team, which means they will be successful! The new update is an application in which you can track all the actions of the team, that is, you can see the entire team, and the application allows you to bind purses, it's very convenient. And also you can already make a donation in the TMT tokens. I use the booth for your application, it was autumn that interested me! Thank you!
The team of developers which really is engaged in the project and adequately accepts constructive criticism and the proposal of users by all means deserves respect and further support from our large community.
Our community is very supportive of the project and the entire development team! But we need to try to help attract as many users and investors in this project! After all, they have very good partners, and they already know all the subtleties of creating ICO.

You are right, this project is gaining a lot of popularity now and the community is growing so fast. I am still hoping that there will be more and more investors and supporters to come.
Traxia is going great from its beginning but even now it is in much demand and for sure several investors are with traxia now so we can hopefully expect a better future for this project. Hope that it reaches some great heights soon.
It is really true that the Traxia project is getting more and more supporters as days goes by. And also, I can see that the Traxia project is getting know much better in this community of crypto currency compared to the past few days. It is because the team is really striving for the better continuously doing its good preformance in the community. I hope the team Traxia will take this kind of momentum continuously and surely sooner or later it will attain its goal for the whole crypto community.
Most important it not to hand over positions for developers and to constantly continue to do something positive for the project. Happen there are problems and the community breaks up if doesn't see prospects and the coin or a token "dies".

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

Here are some photos of their yesterday's pitch in 20 Nations league of blockchain ( Shenzhen ), they is also a video of it on their facebook page https://bit.ly/2qAG2zf . they seems to introduce the concept of traxia for some chinese people in this video.

This image shows that the Traxia Project is legitimate and proves that the team is really working hard to promote the platform. Good work, team Traxia!
Thank you for the photoreport, it really has a positive effect on the trust of your followers in the Traxia project. I'm sure the presentation was a success, as I see a full room of people who are interested in the idea of ​​this project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:11:40 PM

Yeah, the dev must really be more active in participating with the discussion so that serious investors will be attracted to check this project and hopefully making big investments here.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

Yeah, the dev must really be more active in participating with the discussion so that serious investors will be attracted to check this project and hopefully making big investments here.
This is a nice information very impressive seeing this hard working " TRAXIA DEVELOPMENT TEAM "going around the world attracting potential investors for this great and unique project. Popularity of TRAXIA is rocking the crypto wold like a great wind this is just the starting !! .
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/eKnijKf.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DVwkubX.jpg

Thank you for the photoreport, it really has a positive effect on the trust of your followers in the Traxia project. I'm sure the presentation was a success, as I see a full room of people who are interested in the idea of ​​this project.

Wow! Great opportunity for traxia that they attend a conference. This show that the team is really pursuing the project ro be successful.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

It's nice to see that team is really doing their best to make this project successful in the near future. I really hope that by doing all of this more and more investors will be joining this project soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

Team Traxia is really pushing the project to the fullest which they will use their full potential to make the project successful. I am very proud that I am also part of this project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

You have a point. but let's not set a aside that there are some reasons too that attracted some investors to also invest in this project because of those big investors that already supported this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

It's nice to see that team is really doing their best to make this project successful in the near future. I really hope that by doing all of this more and more investors will be joining this project soon.

This is a good news for those who are supporting the project it is because the team were actually been busy attending some forum conference which I think they really wanted to pushed their project to the top. Investors were probably happy of what the team taking action of their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

Team Traxia is really pushing the project to the fullest which they will use their full potential to make the project successful. I am very proud that I am also part of this project.
If you want to get more updates bjd I suggest you join thier community channels like fb and twitter. Smiley
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

I am definitely agree with you, communicating with the people here in these thread can increase their reputations. The reason is that questions will be directly answered and so in return people will be satisfy and probably enlighten their mind.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: