Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132330 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

Here is a good youtube video from the CEO of LiqEase explaining what problems Traxia actually solving. I recommend it to watch - these are good organized guys from europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4ieHhXRgg

This guy is bad speaker and he has no energy in his voice, if someone has no knowledge about finance trading will not understand any single work of he's saying and problem is the only one who speaks about Traxia in all videos that I came across.

If you can replace him then try to apply as their project speaker. You have a point that the speaker should be jolly and alive so that more listeners will listen to him. But I think aside from that there are some factors to consider in becoming a good speaker.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

Interesting project. This project addresses the issue of dealing with the seller and buyer relationship through a smart contract. The project has a clear road map that engaging campaigns do not force participants into difficult requirements. I would love to participate in this potential project!
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

Interesting project. This project addresses the issue of dealing with the seller and buyer relationship through a smart contract. The project has a clear road map that engaging campaigns do not force participants into difficult requirements. I would love to participate in this potential project!
Such relationships in the market builds a huge trust and with a good understanding it even reaps a more profitable transaction workflow and all the participants who choose Traxia will be benefited.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

Such relationships in the market builds a huge trust and with a good understanding it even reaps a more profitable transaction workflow and all the participants who choose Traxia will be benefited.
Definitely. I really wanted to be a guy who get benefited by the market with a plenty of trust from the people here in order to get more profit.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

Cardano's superior technology will allow Traxia to present a more robust solution to better tackle scalability, settlement and security. Sellers and Buyers continue to receive and pay in Fiat. The only blockchain related effort is to input a private key.
That is this project primarily for businessmen? It's good, because among them there are a lot of investors

Yes, but not all businessmen will be attracted to join and participate in this project if the dev will not improve their marketing and advertising strategies. They need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.

I think you are right mate. Investors nowadays are just so wise and vigilant in every project in bitcoin world. They were only going to invest if the bonuses offered by the dev team are good and big. I hope the Traxia team will also offered bonuses and discounts on their token sales so that there will be a lot of investors were going to joined here.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

Definitely. I really wanted to be a guy who get benefited by the market with a plenty of trust from the people here in order to get more profit.
it's simple. You just need to support the Traxia project, because there are two more days to purchase tokens with a 10% bonus. By the way, is there an opportunity to find out how much investment has been collected so far?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Cardano's superior technology will allow Traxia to present a more robust solution to better tackle scalability, settlement and security. Sellers and Buyers continue to receive and pay in Fiat. The only blockchain related effort is to input a private key.
That is this project primarily for businessmen? It's good, because among them there are a lot of investors

Yes, but not all businessmen will be attracted to join and participate in this project if the dev will not improve their marketing and advertising strategies. They need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.

I think you are right mate. Investors nowadays are just so wise and vigilant in every project in bitcoin world. They were only going to invest if the bonuses offered by the dev team are good and big. I hope the Traxia team will also offered bonuses and discounts on their token sales so that there will be a lot of investors were going to joined here.

I agree, investors will find a good project that they can get a big profit. Today it is beru hard now to get investors if you don't have any good offers to them. Since the project is the one who need investors, so they should pleased the investors.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

What is the benefit for the Buyer to participate in the ecosystem?
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

it's simple. You just need to support the Traxia project, because there are two more days to purchase tokens with a 10% bonus. By the way, is there an opportunity to find out how much investment has been collected so far?
A lot has been invested, but unfortunately the project's purse is not public. I hope the team will be able to convince investors to participate more in the project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

A lot has been invested, but unfortunately the project's purse is not public. I hope the team will be able to convince investors to participate more in the project.

You're right, they need to put some consideration in announcing to the public when it comes to the money they have collected in order for the investors to know if the team is good in collecting funds for the project.
zefirka

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

Bounty Campaign has started. Check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3021679
thanks
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

We added Traxia to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support TMT so that you can easily get started. You can also post your TMT addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in TMT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Traxia? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the Traxia core team, you can manage the Traxia profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Traxia profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

This is a very nice update coming from you guys. It will be easier to track the ICO, it's also very convenient to share to other people and do promotions for bounty hunters.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

You're right, they need to put some consideration in announcing to the public when it comes to the money they have collected in order for the investors to know if the team is good in collecting funds for the project.

I think if you participate in their ICO, maybe you can see their sale status. Well, there are some reasons why they need to private their token status and hopefully people would understand.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

We added Traxia to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support TMT so that you can easily get started. You can also post your TMT addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in TMT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Traxia? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the Traxia core team, you can manage the Traxia profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Traxia profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Interesting app bud! This is a great software to check new ico as well aside from traxia. This should be recommended to the community.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

This is a very nice update coming from you guys. It will be easier to track the ICO, it's also very convenient to share to other people and do promotions for bounty hunters.

Well, the team did a good strategy and hopefully this will effectively work. Traxia campaign already been running for several weeks and probably more people area already know about it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

Small and medium enterprises have a lot of challenges in reality and that is equal to expense and loss of productivity. Traxia is just making  business finances easier and manageable.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

Small and medium enterprises have a lot of challenges in reality and that is equal to expense and loss of productivity. Traxia is just making  business finances easier and manageable.
Traxia will be of a lot usefull for every individual ahead and also i am sure that more and more peoples will invest in traxia so that the future for this project really goes well and also the investors will have some good profits out of it.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

Traxia will be of a lot usefull for every individual ahead and also i am sure that more and more peoples will invest in traxia so that the future for this project really goes well and also the investors will have some good profits out of it.
Traxia will be a great source for business finances and management and also most of the peoples will find this project much profitable and yes so for sure they might invest here. This project should reach some great heights soon.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

Small scale enterprises really need to face several huge problems which are not even solved sometimes and can cause major harm to the enterprice. This project is a best option for all those small and medium enterprises.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

I hope that your project will be successful, because it's a rarity when they make their tokens on cardano, it's not very usual.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: