Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
mmhaimhai (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

what the targeted market exchange this project?

Gatecoin and trade.io already confirmed TMT to be listed in their platform on June 6. We are still negotiating with other exchange.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

I take it they're developing their coin in Japan?But Japan will make its own coin, and the idea is that it will not work well on this project.Who that thinks?

As what is happening now in the crypto currencies with the press release of SCC, Japan is the only one how have a positive approach for crypto currency as of now.
Japan is known to be digital lover, thus crypto is welcome in their country. Traxia is being stated as the first project invested by Cardano Hub, I can say that this project will have the chance to success because this seems their different from other projects.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what then will the price of the token be ensured? And what value will it represent for the holder in the future?
Ive heard that the tokens will be listed on the crytotrading sites in the future, maybe thats the only guarantee the tey could get in investing for thier tokens.

It will be a good news if this token will be listed soon after the ico token sales. Yeah, if they will be listed easily then it can make the price of token increase high.
I disagree to that, usually, after a token being listed on exchanges... Many investors especially those who bought on crowdsales sells their token which causes a dump. Maybe after a month or more then the token value goes up again.

It's true that some investors that got the token with huge discount could choose to sell their token after ICO to gain some low profit specially if the token get listed only on those small exchanges, Having that said, No one can know if the price will go up or down, you should be ready to any scenario, because this is how the market works.
So before we choose any platform, i think do we only require to analyse the project experience, partners, whitepapers, roadmap and what else do we really require to choose as a deserving potential platform for investing?
Actually, what you have mentioned above are very important matters for a specific plattform. But aside from that, inorder for a project be attracted by investors, they must build and gained loyal supporters like us. The dev team must have telegram for the communication to all members.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

Traxia tokens will be listed for trading starting on June 8 2018 at gatecoin and trade.io for sure more exchanges will list thier token so we should be investing on this project to make a profit.

So it will takes up to 3 months for this project to be listed in some exchanges? I just hope that it will be listed soon in some good exchanges. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Wait 3 months? How long. I thought that after the end it would immediately go to the market. But now you have to wait 3 months to see its value in the market.
It depends because it is not easy to get listed on exchanges and it has a lot of requirements before it can be approved as far as I know. We can't do nothing except to wait, there are other things that we can still make because there are more opportunities in the crypto world.

Yes, aside from that requirements, it also need huge funds for listing fees specially to be listed in some good and popular exchanges now. I hope this project will earn enough funds to support it.
All those funds put into exchange is better to just leave or use only one exchange and focus on developing the project and maintaining token value than just using the money raised for ico for exchange listings I just feel that one single listing is OK
Allocating the funds for the development area will really bring a better traffic which drives a better success outcome extremely, we really require to focus on advertising on a thundering spark level showering all benefits.
If the project is really great, it will surely have some great promotions ahead which will lead this project into a good and profitable manner. This project is surely potential to have some good profits ahead so i am sure that several investors will go towards this project.
Actually this project is a bit confusing and not every individual can understand this project more carefully. This project will hence need some more efforts to reach the maximum people as already it has some good point of views which will surely attract the investors.

This is correct, it needs to be explained in a simple way for the investors who just wants to trade the coin. But for those who really wants a solution to disrupt the liquidity of his business, they already know what is this project about.

There is also a good introducing video in youtube, just check it here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKkH5X5O-45HBBJZS_GAA4A
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

Gatecoin and trade.io already confirmed TMT to be listed in their platform on June 6. We are still negotiating with other exchange.
Well, that is great and I am sure more will get be interested to join in this kind of project especially you are announcing that token will surely be listed on the exchange. Traxia is also a good platform so I think this has the possibility to reach their goal which is to get their hardcap.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what then will the price of the token be ensured? And what value will it represent for the holder in the future?
Ive heard that the tokens will be listed on the crytotrading sites in the future, maybe thats the only guarantee the tey could get in investing for thier tokens.

It will be a good news if this token will be listed soon after the ico token sales. Yeah, if they will be listed easily then it can make the price of token increase high.
I disagree to that, usually, after a token being listed on exchanges... Many investors especially those who bought on crowdsales sells their token which causes a dump. Maybe after a month or more then the token value goes up again.

It's true that some investors that got the token with huge discount could choose to sell their token after ICO to gain some low profit specially if the token get listed only on those small exchanges, Having that said, No one can know if the price will go up or down, you should be ready to any scenario, because this is how the market works.
So before we choose any platform, i think do we only require to analyse the project experience, partners, whitepapers, roadmap and what else do we really require to choose as a deserving potential platform for investing?
Indeed, for a project success can also be define just by checking the team member behind the project if they are legit. And by checking their plans and roadmap also their target partners.
Some developing project here at the cryptomarket are using other people's identity to make it more legit. So it's our job to identify by ourselves that the team isn't hiding anything and their platform has the "transparency" towards the community.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

Well, that is great and I am sure more will get be interested to join in this kind of project especially you are announcing that token will surely be listed on the exchange. Traxia is also a good platform so I think this has the possibility to reach their goal which is to get their hardcap.

If this will happen I am sure that the popularity of this project will increase, but I am still looking forward for some listing sites this march or april so that the price of tokens/coins will increase high.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

Now a lot of projects with dishonest teams and I think the team conducting the ISO should be very interested in providing about itself as much information as possible.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

That is really true since they only wanted profit in short term. But some people will also hold on to their tokens until it reaches great price. Sad to say, only few does this.

Well that's mostly because 99% of the coins that ICO are shitcoins and have no worth after the initial post ICO dumping happens. You can rebuy after the dump anyway
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

look good this project i hope successful
Yes you are right but The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will give us huge profits in future.

Hardcaps are recently just probably chosen by rolling a dice a couple of times these days I guess. Cause they're always random and higher than a dude on a pound of weed
Lol, this can be for good reason or a bad one. Setting a hardcap this high can be challenging for the team and hence they can work accordingly, it can motivate the team to work hard. Secondly if the team is profit centered and want high volume of capital in a short period, this is more like being greedy.
Your statement is particularly important but still only partially right as this can also be a very positive thing if it is reached.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:50:42 PM

Traxia tokens will be listed for trading starting on June 8 2018 at gatecoin and trade.io for sure more exchanges will list thier token so we should be investing on this project to make a profit.

So it will takes up to 3 months for this project to be listed in some exchanges? I just hope that it will be listed soon in some good exchanges. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Wait 3 months? How long. I thought that after the end it would immediately go to the market. But now you have to wait 3 months to see its value in the market.
It depends because it is not easy to get listed on exchanges and it has a lot of requirements before it can be approved as far as I know. We can't do nothing except to wait, there are other things that we can still make because there are more opportunities in the crypto world.
Well, if it all takes a long time, then we'll wait. We'll wait as long as necessary! To enter the stock exchange was successful!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

All depends only from choice community in greater measure. At present not so simply to fall to any exchange, indeed really competition among tokens is simply huge as well each wants to cost of any money. Only flow rate community will be able to speed up process and as well substantially to raise mark and to fall to more famous exchange.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

Traxia is really unique as i could experience in the foundation level a first platform that is accepting ADA. Once they list the tokens on exchange there will be a better demand and all the supporters do enjoy much with TRAXIA.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

Traxia is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Oh that's a great news.It is a new project & easily get in cryptosills.so if we go to cryptosills,we will get I see full presentation about Traxia?or others update will be in cryptosills?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

Yeah for me once you read the ann thread you will get a piece of what they are talking about first of all is a solid idea that has nice keypoints and roadmaps and meaningful sponsorship private sell might just push this thing to the brinks

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

Yeah for me once you read the ann thread you will get a piece of what they are talking about first of all is a solid idea that has nice keypoints and roadmaps and meaningful sponsorship private sell might just push this thing to the brinks
That plan really do works as Traxia road map is really good with the diligent plans which is being more positive signs to meet all the possibilities so there are more chances for the hardcap which could lead a deserving success and most of the cases once the ICO ended they will list in exchanges.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

That plan really do works as Traxia road map is really good with the diligent plans which is being more positive signs to meet all the possibilities so there are more chances for the hardcap which could lead a deserving success and most of the cases once the ICO ended they will list in exchanges.
That is true road map and white sheet really helps a user or a potential investor get to know about the project. This project really has a good roadmap which helps us knowing the project more in depth. They really have a great idea and potential to become a big company!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:14:38 PM

I think even if you chose the good project based on those point, you should get their token with good bonus, always expect the worst, otherwise , just wait for it in exchange will get with good price. In my opinion, buying token during ICO in most case is better for people who buy huge amount that is hard to get on exchange after ico with low price.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

Well, if it all takes a long time, then we'll wait. We'll wait as long as necessary! To enter the stock exchange was successful!
you do not think that three months is a pretty long time. I hope people who are interested in its development will not forget about this project in such a long time.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

you do not think that three months is a pretty long time. I hope people who are interested in its development will not forget about this project in such a long time.
Actually a good and wise investor never forgets about the good project he goes through. Also it keeps me updated to this thread because of that. This project is really great and also a good patience is required to earn good profits into the cryptos world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: