Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

Just check this youtube channel "https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKkH5X5O-45HBBJZS_GAA4A" but it is not stating any information about traxia project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

Very very interesting project, someone already asked, there will be no continuation of the company bounty? It seems to me that there may be more on the Internet.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

There are so man people that become more interested to this project. For their reasons, they are eager to invest to the Traxia project and I was so glad that there were so many people continuosly engaging to the Traxia project. I hope that this activity will continue and I was looking forward for this project since it seems very attractive and interesting.

Ye, you are right. As time goes by I have noticed that a lot of people are getting interested about this project and many of them already invested in this project. Looking forward for more new updates.

If that is true that more people are getting into this project then maybe as of now their ICO would probably be increased the number of investors. I read some of the peoples concern is that their hard cap is too much high wherein everyone would think it would be difficult to achieved. Well, I am hoping that the team can proved that they are wrong.

Even if the hard cap is too high that is impossible to reach, the most important thing is this project will have a good sale of their tokens that can use to support the continues developments of this project.

Yes that is definitely true. The good outcome of the sale of the project's token is very important for the continuous development of the project. But even how hard and how high the hard cap is, I have already put my trust to this project. I believe that the Traxia can make to reach the hard cap and be able to remain standing and strong for the crypto currency community.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

I think if the project is supported by the Cardano team, there is no doubt that it will turn out. But I would like to see evidence that support really exists.
Yes, if there is support, the project will be implemented and there is little doubt about it. Investors should be calm and inspire confidence
but there is some information about whether this project supports them or they simply do not yet exist? I think that if they were, they would have already been published
I hope the developers will see this issue and will necessarily publish this information. In my opinion, without support it is very difficult to develop a good project.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

This one is the first to accept Cardano and the first project to be adopted by Cardano Hub, an exciting new venture that will unleash the real potential of ADA and the result will be the unleash afterwards. Since it's the first, so it would be the benchmark of the others who will launch their first investment using  new currency.
It will be really interesting to observe such investment from such large company as cardano hub. It is possible if it is successful, then it will be able to become a starting point for other large companies to support the projects based on blockchain.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

I think if the project is supported by the Cardano team, there is no doubt that it will turn out. But I would like to see evidence that support really exists.
Yes, if there is support, the project will be implemented and there is little doubt about it. Investors should be calm and inspire confidence
but there is some information about whether this project supports them or they simply do not yet exist? I think that if they were, they would have already been published
I hope the developers will see this issue and will necessarily publish this information. In my opinion, without support it is very difficult to develop a good project.
Little by little the developers will identify and ressolve all issues that could hinder the success of this project. Lets just give them time.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

i like to believe that all what is happening right now will end soon..cryptos in general are going through a lot of problems
yes crypto will have problems. now crypto already has a big problem. I really do not want this to happen hopefully this problem is quickly missed.
I want to believe that these problems with crypto will soon end. And the Traxia project will be able to develop without any problems.
I do not understand what kind of problems do you mean? What kind of project can there be problems with crypto currency? Or did they cross the law?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

This one is the first to accept Cardano and the first project to be adopted by Cardano Hub, an exciting new venture that will unleash the real potential of ADA and the result will be the unleash afterwards. Since it's the first, so it would be the benchmark of the others who will launch their first investment using  new currency.
It will be really interesting to observe such investment from such large company as cardano hub. It is possible if it is successful, then it will be able to become a starting point for other large companies to support the projects based on blockchain.
Of course, it will be a successful project because the Cardano Hub itself is a great project and I'm really sure this project can be wonderful as Cardano.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

You are correct my friend. Support really gives inspirations. Even if a project don't have a chance to succceed but with a full support of the people, still it is worthful. But normally, a project with enough support together with cooperation by the dev team and by the people, it has always a big chance to be succeed.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

Why I support this project?

Traxia is the first project to be launched on Cardano.

Cardano's technology will allow Traxia to be more robust for scalability, settlement and security.

I think Traxia will take a leading position in solving SMEs cash flow problems among the competitors!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

Little by little the developers will identify and ressolve all issues that could hinder the success of this project. Lets just give them time.

That is right, as of this moment the dev must clarify with this issue. More people are thinking the same way and if this will be ignored, I think people will have doubt about this project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

That is right, as of this moment the dev must clarify with this issue. More people are thinking the same way and if this will be ignored, I think people will have doubt about this project.

If devs are too busy with the developments of this project they should assign a community manager that will clear all the issues and will answers possible serious investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

If devs are too busy with the developments of this project they should assign a community manager that will clear all the issues and will answers possible serious investors.
Maybe now they are not aware of the seriousness of the problem, and I believe it will be solved at the end. Timely and effective communication is a good start.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

Agree with you, we must give time for the team to resolve this problems, but hoping it won't take that very long, that might be bad move for the team that will result to less people supporting TRAXIA's development.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

Very very interesting project, someone already asked, there will be no continuation of the company bounty? It seems to me that there may be more on the Internet.

Well is the bounty will still continue then it will be good for the project because it will help them to promote this project to any available platforms and will have a high chance to attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:19:16 PM

Agree with you, we must give time for the team to resolve this problems, but hoping it won't take that very long, that might be bad move for the team that will result to less people supporting TRAXIA's development.

First of all, I just wanna know what are the issues and what the devs needs to resolve now? Are they aware about this now or still waiting for their response? I hope dev will take actions immediately.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

The potential Traxia project is being invested by Cardano. TMT will be listed on exchange on June 6, and the first two are Trade.io and Gatecoin is it right ?
Yes, you are right. Hope to see this project with its platform soon and also i think that the project is surely going to turn out the best in the future as even now it is turning out quite hot  project now.
This project is invested by the cardano hub and i think that it is a good news for all the investors who want to invest into this project. Hope that they soon will have some great profits ahead and also will invest good funds into this project.

Hopefully plenty of investors will invest in Traxia project since the Cardano  Hub already invested in the said project.Cardano's support in Traxia has a big help in gaining more investors. It will be easy for Traxia to attract more investors because of it's good reviews with Cardano Hub investment.

Only time will tell about the future of this project. Moreover, attracting investors needs good advertisement and also a realistic concept which is practically can help the society. I am hoping Traxia have this qualities in order for them to be successful.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:49:25 PM

Well is the bounty will still continue then it will be good for the project because it will help them to promote this project to any available platforms and will have a high chance to attract many investors.

You have a point, by continuing the bounty people who participated on the program will personally promote the project because they'll see that the project is legitimate and pays well with their bounty.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

You have a point, by continuing the bounty people who participated on the program will personally promote the project because they'll see that the project is legitimate and pays well with their bounty.
Also a good bounty programme always proves out to be profitable for the future as it can surely attract several good investors to the project. Hope that they soon reach the hardcap so that they can give us some extremely good profits ahead.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

Traxia bounty is live and still going well man there is no call off of any type please check your info again and confirm first

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: