Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:18:12 AM

Wow! good it's really great to know that Traxia project has a new partnership and more than $5 million USD funds raised. That fund would really a big help to become stable the project in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

Wow! good it's really great to know that Traxia project has a new partnership and more than $5 million USD funds raised. That fund would really a big help to become stable the project in the future.
What a really great news for us! The Traxia is really worth the support. And now, as days goes by, more investors are keep engaging to this project as they can really see the potential of the Traxia for the crypto community. And moreover, more supporters are keep getting here and making the Traxia community much bigger.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

I wonder how much they have collected for the ICO? Is the ICO still running these days? I hope they will list their tokens in major exchange like Bittrex.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:56:04 AM

How much has the project collected so far?We managed to raise the soft cap?I'm glad if these are good numbers

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

Traxia is a fintech platform, do you know what Fintech is? Fintech is a Financial Technology Company. Traxia is indeed a financial company that aims to ensure liquidity for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that are difficult to access on credit.

That's why they already have a lot of competitor in the field of Fintech, I think their major competitors will be Populous, Debitum and other projects that just ended their ICO succesfully.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:35:19 AM

Traxia is a fintech platform, do you know what Fintech is? Fintech is a Financial Technology Company. Traxia is indeed a financial company that aims to ensure liquidity for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that are difficult to access on credit.

That's why they already have a lot of competitor in the field of Fintech, I think their major competitors will be Populous, Debitum and other projects that just ended their ICO succesfully.
Despite the existing number of major competitors, the project will take a good position among them.Why?because the team has confidence
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:50:43 AM

Till now i know Traxia is project from Switzerland. So the funds of crowd-sale will come to Switzerland bank?

I think you are mistaken, this traxia is a Chinese project, formally but registered in Switzerland it seems to me this it's made of legal subtleties. Although I can be mistaken, because I have not seen any papers about registration.

According to whitepaper, Traxia is a non-profit foundation being established under the laws of Switzerland and legally, that makes it a Switzerland company.

However, someone ask Tobias ( is the guy that appears in their video ) this question " Is there anyone actually in the office in Zug or is this just for legal address? "

Tobias's reply was : The address in Zug is mainly for legal reasons, we might build up a team in Switzerland. Currently the majority of the team works from Shanghai and we get additional support from people in Germany and Spain.

I am absolutely impressed that TRAXIA  is such an international project !!
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:25:40 AM

Despite the existing number of major competitors, the project will take a good position among them.Why?because the team has confidence
We haven't seen what traxia can really do with it, competitors were on their road and what popolous did was great they have raised good amount of funds and after all they have been set a big demand for their price. I cannot comment comparing each paltforms to other because it has its own feasibility. One of a kind is much higher but it doesn't indicates that its platform is the best.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

We haven't seen what traxia can really do with it, competitors were on their road and what popolous did was great they have raised good amount of funds and after all they have been set a big demand for their price. I cannot comment comparing each paltforms to other because it has its own feasibility. One of a kind is much higher but it doesn't indicates that its platform is the best.

Yeah right, they have their own uniqueness and the success will be base on how active the team and how serious the developers to make their project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:43:03 AM

New partnerships & more than $5 million USD funds raised. Check out more:  https://blog.traxia.co/traxia-community-update-3-may-4th-2018-bc7469f0e9d4
Wow, that is a good news for the team and the community here. A $5 million USD raised is a big one. Hoping this can really help and improve the project to a better one in the future.
It also should have been expected and it is not a limit. You only look at the number of users which prevails in this project, there is a lot of them. From here such sums of collecting. The project really something attracts all these people.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:01:38 AM

Traxia project will be ahead of the competition bud because of thier solid project concept and thier tokens wll have a hugh demand in the future.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:06:12 AM

Yeah right, they have their own uniqueness and the success will be base on how active the team and how serious the developers to make their project successful.
Many didn't get it they keep on comparing, it more on earning money for them rather than the project.
I am an investor and a project supporter when i saw a big future that will come along i wont lose with the price and neither the project because i may use the tokens to use the service that they offered.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

Yes the team where doing their very best to make this things happen. The project is very strong and competetive and continue its strong range in crypto cummunity. The team needs close monitoring to project, to sure there victory.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

Yes the team where doing their very best to make this things happen. The project is very strong and competetive and continue its strong range in crypto cummunity. The team needs close monitoring to project, to sure there victory.

Yes, the team really need to be more active and serious about the continues developments of this project. Also  they should not stop improving their marketing strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

Traxia is still in infancy period and naturally it takes a lot of time to make that things happen. As they are making their moves to find some good investors, it is a great achievement that they find some good partners which it gives the team a big chance to lower their hard cap. So. I should expect that this would have a brighter future ahead.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

Yes, the team really need to be more active and serious about the continues developments of this project. Also  they should not stop improving their marketing strategies.
I agree, they will make the project more usable and transparent. This can make a great impact to the community which Traxia is giving their best.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

Well they are aerious and active with their projecr. Do you really follow this project? As you can see they achieve many goals in their project also they are giving their best to improve more.
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

When transferring funds or trading ADA or other cryptocurrencies, it is important to be extra cautious. Do you follow safety tips from Cardano: https://help.cardano.org/getting-started/how-to-be-safe-online

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:55:56 AM

New partnerships & more than $5 million USD funds raised. Check out more:  https://blog.traxia.co/traxia-community-update-3-may-4th-2018-bc7469f0e9d4
Wow, that is a good news for the team and the community here. A $5 million USD raised is a big one. Hoping this can really help and improve the project to a better one in the future.
Yes, I agree with you. Its very good news that project Traxia is raised such huge amount. I know the project deserve this kind of success. They work hard for this to achieve. Well, as of now project needs to work for more project updates for sure win.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

Im sure they have enough manpower to handle every aspects of this project big or small. They have solid partners guys dont forget.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: