Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

Well, I think your opinion is erroneous in some sense, the developers are afraid and they are responsive, and they respond well.
hopefully the team and developers can solve any problems that exist today, of course the best we always expect.
I'm sure that the team will be able to solve any problems that may arise in the project. Because in the development team there are real experts in their field.
I also want to believe in this that the team will cope with all the difficulties and difficulties, and will be able to fulfill all the plans that have been outlined.
Team is undergoing all through the scenarios and they document all the resolutions with the instructions and they are very active in analysing the issues, identifying with the immediate solutions.
My opinion is similar to yours and it seems to me that the team will be able to cope with all the problems that arise.
It's good that the team is active in analysing the issues and that they are going through all the scenarios as anything can happen and if they prepare for it, the project can be successful no matter what adversity they face

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

Traxia now listed on Sangus ICO Info at 64%: https://sangus.org/ico/1409
Sangus is really a great platform and traxia getting listed there at 64% is really a good rate and also i think that it can also lead to gain more and more investors to the project and also the project can be great ahead,
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

All these are evidence that TRAXIA project popularity is spreading like a wide fire and the wide fire is actually burning seriously in the cryptocurrency world and it is shaking everywhere and investors are responding to it .TRAXIA will become one of the best project of the year !!
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:52:56 PM

All these are evidence that TRAXIA project popularity is spreading like a wide fire and the wide fire is actually burning seriously in the cryptocurrency world and it is shaking everywhere and investors are responding to it .TRAXIA will become one of the best project of the year !!
Yes the popularity for traxia is really spreading globally and it is a good sign of a profitable future of the project ahead. This project can soon bring some good days soon and it can also be profitable ahead.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:33:09 PM

Well, I think your opinion is erroneous in some sense, the developers are afraid and they are responsive, and they respond well.
hopefully the team and developers can solve any problems that exist today, of course the best we always expect.
I'm sure that the team will be able to solve any problems that may arise in the project. Because in the development team there are real experts in their field.
I also want to believe in this that the team will cope with all the difficulties and difficulties, and will be able to fulfill all the plans that have been outlined.
Team is undergoing all through the scenarios and they document all the resolutions with the instructions and they are very active in analysing the issues, identifying with the immediate solutions.
My opinion is similar to yours and it seems to me that the team will be able to cope with all the problems that arise.
It's good that the team is active in analysing the issues and that they are going through all the scenarios as anything can happen and if they prepare for it, the project can be successful no matter what adversity they face
Thats great as sudden breakdowns can really turn things upside down. Its always nice to be prepared and have a scheduled maintenance.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

Yes the popularity for traxia is really spreading globally and it is a good sign of a profitable future of the project ahead. This project can soon bring some good days soon and it can also be profitable ahead.
It is very surprising to observe such fast development of the project and increase in his demand and popularity from community, I thought after large deception people nevertheless will be more careful, however traxia proves the return, it is the good sign in his party.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:27:40 PM

It is very surprising to observe such fast development of the project and increase in his demand and popularity from community, I thought after large deception people nevertheless will be more careful, however traxia proves the return, it is the good sign in his party.

Not sure what fast development are you talking about, Traxia is not that popular with only 3.8k in their telegram group and I think half of it is from their bounty participants.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

Team have given clear instructions for every task assigned to them and there was special technician allocated for them to monitor and all the program run without fail and the output is delivered as expected.
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:35:52 PM

Not sure what fast development are you talking about, Traxia is not that popular with only 3.8k in their telegram group and I think half of it is from their bounty participants.
Honestly, they don't have popular, but they have their community, it is enough. 3.8k in telegram is good number, i see a lot of group have over 20k member but they only spam or join airdrop, it is really not effective to raising investors.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:49:01 PM

Can US citizens participate in ico?

Of course, US citizens can participate on the ICO. Everyone can participate on the ICO if you're willing to invest on the project.

FAQ page doesn't work right now, but I remember that citizens or residents of the U.S can not participate in Traxia ICO. Anyway, before sending any contribution,  you have to pass KYC through this link https://traxia.typeform.com/to/L3xcSO

yeah, as far as I also know, U.S citizens can not participate as usual. But there are always some idirect ways to participate in ICOs for U.S citizens. Especially when they have family members or friends living in other countries... Smiley

Yes there is way to participate for U.S citizens in any ICO, but I suppose that the person who asks this question doesn't want to break the law in any way, because usually U.S citizens invest large amount and in the event of fraud or theft, their ability to recover will limited under the federal securities laws and maybe they can't even take any action since they already break law by participating in illegal ICOs.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

Please update us OP. Is it true that traxia reached hardcap already and crowdfunding is closed?

Not close yet go to their official telegram and read the pinned massage. It says  .

"Dear community,

We have great news for you!

Due to the recent spike in contributions, we will close our whitelist today at 11:59 pm (GMT+8). We are doing this to try to accomodate all the people who already registered for KYC but are still waiting for approval. But, when we hit the hard cap we will have to close the sale so please be diligent or we can't guarantee there will still be TMT available to sell."". It didn't  say it is already close .
This news must be really given an importance here at the thread as it will be a big move by the team. Given that there are a recent spike in contributions, it's a great one to have and will prove that Traxia is really doing good in terms of giving a reliability towards the investors.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

IMPORTANT: Hard cap almost reached! The sale will end in a few hours or before we reach the hard cap. THE SYSTEM → 1st come, 1st serves basis → if we exceed, funds will be returned.
Well, congratulations Traxia. I know they can do it. I believe in it from beginning of this project. And what will we do now? Waiting new updates from Traxia?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:57:04 PM

I know Traxia project would really be a competitive one, upon receiving nearly $10 million USD. This would really a good start that this would be successful.
Yes, do you know Faceter project? It really a good project because on the ICO, they have reached $10 million usd in just 20 seconds! I hope this project will be successful.
Yes it was an incredibly fast fundraising. Since not all in such a short time can collect even 1000 dollars. And the project has collected 10 million dollars, it's incredible! I admire such teams that do everything to ensure success for their project! Therefore, I think that the team takes an example from successful projects and does everything for such a result.

Having that kind of achievement means a lot to the supporters of these project. Their strategy really have some good effects towards the reaction of the investors. Traxia is increasing its ability to attract more people then this will probably can have something in the future.
Also with a reserve for the future developers plan to entice old men from erc20 on cardano (ADA) algorithm, thereby I popularize the platform. Quite clever course, it was necessary only to realize.

I hope this will give a kick to Cardanos value, after the ICO is successfully finished, because I already bought some Cardano and waiting for the bull Smiley
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:51:55 AM

Honestly, they don't have popular, but they have their community, it is enough. 3.8k in telegram is good number, i see a lot of group have over 20k member but they only spam or join airdrop, it is really not effective to raising investors.
That's true because most of the telegram channels are full of bots or fake accounts, those telegrams that has 1k members shouldn't be underestimated. I saw one project that has to few members but have a very solid members who is contributing to the private sale and ico. Same as traxia it has not been so talk about but have a solid investors on board.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:22:19 AM

IMPORTANT: Hard cap almost reached! The sale will end in a few hours or before we reach the hard cap. THE SYSTEM → 1st come, 1st serves basis → if we exceed, funds will be returned.
Well, congratulations Traxia. I know they can do it. I believe in it from beginning of this project. And what will we do now? Waiting new updates from Traxia?

Me too, I also believe that this project would really be successful for having a great concept .The team must continue what they started and plan more also marketing strategy that could really embrace this project to everyone.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:41:15 AM

I know Traxia project would really be a competitive one, upon receiving nearly $10 million USD. This would really a good start that this would be successful.
Yes, do you know Faceter project? It really a good project because on the ICO, they have reached $10 million usd in just 20 seconds! I hope this project will be successful.
Yes it was an incredibly fast fundraising. Since not all in such a short time can collect even 1000 dollars. And the project has collected 10 million dollars, it's incredible! I admire such teams that do everything to ensure success for their project! Therefore, I think that the team takes an example from successful projects and does everything for such a result.

Having that kind of achievement means a lot to the supporters of these project. Their strategy really have some good effects towards the reaction of the investors. Traxia is increasing its ability to attract more people then this will probably can have something in the future.
Also with a reserve for the future developers plan to entice old men from erc20 on cardano (ADA) algorithm, thereby I popularize the platform. Quite clever course, it was necessary only to realize.

I hope this will give a kick to Cardanos value, after the ICO is successfully finished, because I already bought some Cardano and waiting for the bull Smiley
I think you are absolutely right, such projects as Cardano help to develop basic projects and I hope it will be implemented.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:51:12 AM

This was just posted on the TRAXIA telegram channel by one of the admin Samuru  "ICO sale will be closed before the 2nd of june if the hard cap of 15.1 mils usd is reached".  He said  "in the last 24 hours we saw an increase in contribution: 2 of 1000 eth and 1 of 1400 eth".Guys It is very clear that investors are rushing to grab their shares in this unique project before the sales run out.
I see the team very responsibly doing their job. The team members do everything to launch their project, they will probably spend less for their needs and spend more on the development of the project.
I also saw that updates and I feel amazed about it because it only takes a few days only after they lowered their hard cap and then suddenly it turns out in shortage of tokens because of high demand. No wonder that in the near future, they wil announced the launching of platform because of this unexpected situations. Congrats team.

Nice achievement from this project. Because they lowered tha hardcap then there will be a high demand for the tokens. I am watching this project now and we'll see how far this can go.

Traxia already have some achievement and it really helps them for the better of the platform. Also, they continue to make more innovations which it will probably help the community to be more developed.
Yes indeed bud traxia is doing a wonderful job on thier ico and with thier current stand I could say that they can hit thier ICO hardcap.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:52:21 AM

I think you are absolutely right, such projects as Cardano help to develop basic projects and I hope it will be implemented.

For sure it (cardano) will be implented soon.  Talking about traxia project,  it is successful because the project is good, best thing to do is to keep track to its updated platform to make it more developed and attracts more investors.
kevingreen

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:42:15 AM

At @bruno announcement on the telegram this morning.

@All,  To the question Call you still buy TMT? Let me tell you that we are re-calculating every contribution. if you still want to contribute you can but  there's the possibility we will not have more TMT to sell and if so we will return your contribution.

We do not have yet a specific date to when we will send you the TMT but probably it will happen the end of next week. It is not likely that it will hit the exchanges before the date that was set before i.e. 6th of June.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

This was just posted on the TRAXIA telegram channel by one of the admin Samuru  "ICO sale will be closed before the 2nd of june if the hard cap of 15.1 mils usd is reached".  He said  "in the last 24 hours we saw an increase in contribution: 2 of 1000 eth and 1 of 1400 eth".Guys It is very clear that investors are rushing to grab their shares in this unique project before the sales run out.
I see the team very responsibly doing their job. The team members do everything to launch their project, they will probably spend less for their needs and spend more on the development of the project.
I also saw that updates and I feel amazed about it because it only takes a few days only after they lowered their hard cap and then suddenly it turns out in shortage of tokens because of high demand. No wonder that in the near future, they wil announced the launching of platform because of this unexpected situations. Congrats team.

Nice achievement from this project. Because they lowered tha hardcap then there will be a high demand for the tokens. I am watching this project now and we'll see how far this can go.

Traxia already have some achievement and it really helps them for the better of the platform. Also, they continue to make more innovations which it will probably help the community to be more developed.
Yes indeed bud traxia is doing a wonderful job on thier ico and with thier current stand I could say that they can hit thier ICO hardcap.
Traxia has the potential to reach the softcap as well as the hardcap soon and i think that they could no doutededly get much high soon and it could also be much profitable for everyone i guess.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: