Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

Traxia is a fintech platform, do you know what Fintech is? Fintech is a Financial Technology Company. Traxia is indeed a financial company that aims to ensure liquidity for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that are difficult to access on credit.

That's why they already have a lot of competitor in the field of Fintech, I think their major competitors will be Populous, Debitum and other projects that just ended their ICO succesfully.
Despite the existing number of major competitors, the project will take a good position among them.Why?because the team has confidence
Yes the team where doing their very best to make this things happen. The project is very strong and competetive and continue its strong range in crypto cummunity. The team needs close monitoring to project, to sure there victory.

Yes, I agree. Despite of having not here to give updates, the team are always committed to this project. They lowered their hard cap and they make partnership with Fintech. They did everything what's best for it. So it's still a good thing to know that the team are busy to improved this platform. Hopefully, they will have time to communicate with us so we will know what's the progress of Traxia.

Even if the dev is too buey with the developments, the team still need to be active in responding to some of our concerns so that the investors will not have any doubt to make investments here if they will see that the team is still active.
The team should be active not only during the conduct of ISO, but also after carrying out, developing the product and launching the project.
Information must be updated everywhere. Here including. In order for people to have no doubts and not guess what is happening with the project
There might be various managers appointed for every job to handle every new issues and in a channel if full stop is not mentioned it is not every channel should be repeated the same mistake let them take time to update.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

Traxia is a fintech platform, do you know what Fintech is? Fintech is a Financial Technology Company. Traxia is indeed a financial company that aims to ensure liquidity for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that are difficult to access on credit.

That's why they already have a lot of competitor in the field of Fintech, I think their major competitors will be Populous, Debitum and other projects that just ended their ICO succesfully.
Despite the existing number of major competitors, the project will take a good position among them.Why?because the team has confidence
Yes the team where doing their very best to make this things happen. The project is very strong and competetive and continue its strong range in crypto cummunity. The team needs close monitoring to project, to sure there victory.

Yes, I agree. Despite of having not here to give updates, the team are always committed to this project. They lowered their hard cap and they make partnership with Fintech. They did everything what's best for it. So it's still a good thing to know that the team are busy to improved this platform. Hopefully, they will have time to communicate with us so we will know what's the progress of Traxia.

Even if the dev is too buey with the developments, the team still need to be active in responding to some of our concerns so that the investors will not have any doubt to make investments here if they will see that the team is still active.
The team should be active not only during the conduct of ISO, but also after carrying out, developing the product and launching the project.
Information must be updated everywhere. Here including. In order for people to have no doubts and not guess what is happening with the project

The Team is quite active in Telegram, But I still agree they should keep this thread over here updated too since for many people this is one of the only sources of information
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Till now i know Traxia is project from Switzerland. So the funds of crowd-sale will come to Switzerland bank?

I think you are mistaken, this traxia is a Chinese project, formally but registered in Switzerland it seems to me this it's made of legal subtleties. Although I can be mistaken, because I have not seen any papers about registration.

According to whitepaper, Traxia is a non-profit foundation being established under the laws of Switzerland and legally, that makes it a Switzerland company.

However, someone ask Tobias ( is the guy that appears in their video ) this question " Is there anyone actually in the office in Zug or is this just for legal address? "

Tobias's reply was : The address in Zug is mainly for legal reasons, we might build up a team in Switzerland. Currently the majority of the team works from Shanghai and we get additional support from people in Germany and Spain.

yeah this is not something new, 99% of ICOs are just registered in an other country and the stuff is in an other country. But it is interesting why they choose Switzerland to register this ICO.

BTW, they still didn't share the incorporation certificates yet, but there is nothing called to register ICO at current time, you actually register a company that will do a business. The way you get money to fund the project is a different story and no government gives license for that since there is regulation for ICO.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

We haven't seen what traxia can really do with it, competitors were on their road and what popolous did was great they have raised good amount of funds and after all they have been set a big demand for their price. I cannot comment comparing each paltforms to other because it has its own feasibility. One of a kind is much higher but it doesn't indicates that its platform is the best.
So far as the quite good sum of means is already collected, we can assume that developers are happy with result and on positive morals will make everything correctly and the project will turn out such to what we present him.
The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
Hardcap is always that high. With the team doing their best work to make the project, TRAXIA, become success, there's still a possible chance of reaching the hardcap stated.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

This is true, but may be they are too busy to count their ICO fundings Smiley

Fact is they are very active in telegram and also in twitter. I do not follow them in facebook, so I can not compare.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:51:07 AM

We haven't seen what traxia can really do with it, competitors were on their road and what popolous did was great they have raised good amount of funds and after all they have been set a big demand for their price. I cannot comment comparing each paltforms to other because it has its own feasibility. One of a kind is much higher but it doesn't indicates that its platform is the best.
So far as the quite good sum of means is already collected, we can assume that developers are happy with result and on positive morals will make everything correctly and the project will turn out such to what we present him.
The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
Hardcap is always that high. With the team doing their best work to make the project, TRAXIA, become success, there's still a possible chance of reaching the hardcap stated.
To reach the hardcap they need more advertising functionalities with various attractive plans for supporters that let's supporters actively involve and work sharing the information to all the platforms.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

This is true, but may be they are too busy to count their ICO fundings Smiley

Fact is they are very active in telegram and also in twitter. I do not follow them in facebook, so I can not compare.

They are not really active in their social media and to communicate with their community, I am part of there bounty campaign but I quit because it's a waste of time.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

How much has the project collected so far?We managed to raise the soft cap?I'm glad if these are good numbers

As I visited their social account pages. I saw the news that they already collected more than 5 Million dollars plus as of now. The good side is its still increasing day by day.

Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

The team is very good and experienced. Their partnership with cardano tells us a lot about this project and its abilities. i hope they reach their hardcap soon.
I'm not sure that they will get to easily to hard cap, the finance charges go pretty hard. I think if the team decides to collect the hard cap then they will have to extend the ICO.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

Wow Bruno just announce on the telegram  " We are proud to announce that we have received nearly $10 Million USD so far"   that is great !! . TRAXIA team are working very hard indeed and their efforts are yielding fruits.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

I know Traxia project would really be a competitive one, upon receiving nearly $10 million USD. This would really a good start that this would be successful.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

I know Traxia project would really be a competitive one, upon receiving nearly $10 million USD. This would really a good start that this would be successful.
Yes, do you know Faceter project? It really a good project because on the ICO, they have reached $10 million usd in just 20 seconds! I hope this project will be successful.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

this is really a good start in the development of the project. If the project continues to develop at the same pace, then I'm sure the project will be able to reach its peak before the deadline.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

Wow Bruno just announce on the telegram  " We are proud to announce that we have received nearly $10 Million USD so far"   that is great !! . TRAXIA team are working very hard indeed and their efforts are yielding fruits.
Well congratulations traxia admins and supporters for nearly reaching $10 Million USD. It just simply means that they believe in this project so much. Hardcap is coming next.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

New partnerships & more than $5 million USD funds raised. Check out more:  https://blog.traxia.co/traxia-community-update-3-may-4th-2018-bc7469f0e9d4
Wow, that is a good news for the team and the community here. A $5 million USD raised is a big one. Hoping this can really help and improve the project to a better one in the future.
Yes, I agree with you. Its very good news that project Traxia is raised such huge amount. I know the project deserve this kind of success. They work hard for this to achieve. Well, as of now project needs to work for more project updates for sure win.
Such result of collecting the large sums is achieved not only the team of developers, the huge contribution was brought also by community which advertized the project by means of various tools.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

New partnerships & more than $5 million USD funds raised. Check out more:  https://blog.traxia.co/traxia-community-update-3-may-4th-2018-bc7469f0e9d4
Wow, that is a good news for the team and the community here. A $5 million USD raised is a big one. Hoping this can really help and improve the project to a better one in the future.
Yes, I agree with you. Its very good news that project Traxia is raised such huge amount. I know the project deserve this kind of success. They work hard for this to achieve. Well, as of now project needs to work for more project updates for sure win.
Such result of collecting the large sums is achieved not only the team of developers, the huge contribution was brought also by community which advertized the project by means of various tools.

You are right, the success will not achieve by the team members only but because of the serious investors who trusted them and made investments and also the active community that always keep supporting this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?
I'm assuming your question is using what currencies you can buy the token? Then the answer is kinda in the title, it's using Cardano (ADA) .....
Sometimes you just need to read ANN or the white paper of the project. The Devs needs questions on the technicalities of the project not like this.
Reading the Ann thread and white papers will make us understand the project about their road map, purpose of launch, plans how they are reaching the targets.
Yes, this the is right thing to do. If we want to know anything about the project best solution is read and research. Their whitepaper explain what are project plans and when are they projection of their road maps and project launched.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?
I'm assuming your question is using what currencies you can buy the token? Then the answer is kinda in the title, it's using Cardano (ADA) .....
Sometimes you just need to read ANN or the white paper of the project. The Devs needs questions on the technicalities of the project not like this.
Reading the Ann thread and white papers will make us understand the project about their road map, purpose of launch, plans how they are reaching the targets.
Yes, this the is right thing to do. If we want to know anything about the project best solution is read and research. Their whitepaper explain what are project plans and when are they projection of their road maps and project launched.
Just read their whitepapers, updates and also join their social media group like telegram, you will get a lot of information about Traxia. To better understand the project there is no other options but only reading. If you can't read then it's your fault.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

You are right, the success will not achieve by the team members only but because of the serious investors who trusted them and made investments and also the active community that always keep supporting this project.

Yes, thanks to the investors and members, Traxia will never reach all the achievements. Also Traxia team did really a great job which applying all the plans and following the roadmap.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

Well congratulations traxia admins and supporters for nearly reaching $10 Million USD. It just simply means that they believe in this project so much. Hardcap is coming next.

That is really great news. The Team is great and i am happy to see such good amount of money collected. Even if they don´t hit the hardcap, it sure will be a success from now on since the amount collected is enough to develop a decent time

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: