Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

Many people believe in the future of project and me too
Me too, man. This is an unbelievable project made by the people that were experienced in their past history around 1-3 years!

3 years is enough credibility to produce high quality project like Traxia. I'm hoping that they will continue to innovate as the time goes by.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

IMPORTANT: Hard cap almost reached! The sale will end in a few hours or before we reach the hard cap. THE SYSTEM → 1st come, 1st serves basis → if we exceed, funds will be returned.

Awesome news! Congratulation on the successful ICO. Always a good sign to reach the hardtop and I have no doubt that it will help to reach the goals in the fastest way possible. Once again I can only say that I'm really happy with the way the team is dealing with the community. Good job TEAM
this is very cool news, I was sure that it would happen that way. The team does an excellent job, they really deserve attention as a worthy project, which will be very successful in the future.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

IMPORTANT: Hard cap almost reached! The sale will end in a few hours or before we reach the hard cap. THE SYSTEM → 1st come, 1st serves basis → if we exceed, funds will be returned.

Awesome news! Congratulation on the successful ICO. Always a good sign to reach the hardtop and I have no doubt that it will help to reach the goals in the fastest way possible. Once again I can only say that I'm really happy with the way the team is dealing with the community. Good job TEAM
this is very cool news, I was sure that it would happen that way. The team does an excellent job, they really deserve attention as a worthy project, which will be very successful in the future.

Traxia joined many conference and I think this is the result of their hard work. Also, through their bounty programs which it has also have a good rewards gives them a good impact in terms of attracting the investors. Maybe within this week, hard cap will be achieved and hopefully the team will do more effort with their next step of their project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

Traxia now listed on Sangus ICO Info at 64%: https://sangus.org/ico/1409
All these are evidence that TRAXIA project popularity is spreading like a wide fire and the wide fire is actually burning seriously in the cryptocurrency world and it is shaking everywhere and investors are responding to it .TRAXIA will become one of the best project of the year !!
Yes the popularity for traxia is really spreading globally and it is a good sign of a profitable future of the project ahead. This project can soon bring some good days soon and it can also be profitable ahead.
It is very surprising to observe such fast development of the project and increase in his demand and popularity from community, I thought after large deception people nevertheless will be more careful, however traxia proves the return, it is the good sign in his party.
Not sure what fast development are you talking about, Traxia is not that popular with only 3.8k in their telegram group and I think half of it is from their bounty participants.
Well we can't force you mate to believe that Traxia ia famous in crypto market. Because its hard to defend and explaine something to the people that never believe in the project in the first place. If you don't really believe what we observe and notice of the project  succes you can look the answers by yourself. You widen and open or mind for a clear and right result.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

It is safe to conclude that this project is a success since they have a successful ICO. It is a clear manifestation that the investors are now ready to take risk on a new but high-potential project like this one.
Yes, but it will be more suitable to be credited as successful if they comply and never failed the investors in their actions and developments after this ico. The risk for the investors is only if they will sell it below the ico price. The project is so intensely big for blockchain and its unique approach will set this to a high demand.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

Good project tho, everything seems pretty worked out
Yeah, it's good to hear that traxia is really doing good. Cardano hub won't invest in projects that don't sees a high potential in future. In It's stand right now Hopefully there is more investor will invest in traxia and will be a huge success in future. Let's just continue support the project unitl the end of ICO and reach in different exchange sites.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

It is safe to conclude that this project is a success since they have a successful ICO. It is a clear manifestation that the investors are now ready to take risk on a new but high-potential project like this one.
Yes, but it will be more suitable to be credited as successful if they comply and never failed the investors in their actions and developments after this ico. The risk for the investors is only if they will sell it below the ico price. The project is so intensely big for blockchain and its unique approach will set this to a high demand.
Yes you are right, we can't conclude success of the project based only on a successful ico but it is surely an indicator that the project has potential to be successful and I'm sure the team is working hard to overcome all problems they could face
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

I know Traxia project would really be a competitive one, upon receiving nearly $10 million USD. This would really a good start that this would be successful.
Yes, do you know Faceter project? It really a good project because on the ICO, they have reached $10 million usd in just 20 seconds! I hope this project will be successful.
Yes it was an incredibly fast fundraising. Since not all in such a short time can collect even 1000 dollars. And the project has collected 10 million dollars, it's incredible! I admire such teams that do everything to ensure success for their project! Therefore, I think that the team takes an example from successful projects and does everything for such a result.

Having that kind of achievement means a lot to the supporters of these project. Their strategy really have some good effects towards the reaction of the investors. Traxia is increasing its ability to attract more people then this will probably can have something in the future.
Also with a reserve for the future developers plan to entice old men from erc20 on cardano (ADA) algorithm, thereby I popularize the platform. Quite clever course, it was necessary only to realize.

I hope this will give a kick to Cardanos value, after the ICO is successfully finished, because I already bought some Cardano and waiting for the bull Smiley
I think yes. After the end of the ICO, the price will go up! Since the Traxia porters are popular and their token is also popular. Therefore, the growth will be, but I do not know what percentage. You can not guess it.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

To argue about the price of the token now does not make sense, because after the listing the price happens both higher and lower. Early investors have an advantage, because they have good discounts.
thilinanamal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

The solution of this market is to be able to sell these securities that will be paid in the future to liquidity providers and investors. SMEs receive discount liquid money for the issued securities that must be paid, finally the liquidity provider or the investor is the one who ends up collecting that money on the day of its expiration.
All this solution is carried out through intelligent contracts, where the liquidity providers buy securities for a lower price of the promise of payment in the future obtaining a potential profit weeks later. Within this ecosystem the transactions will be carried out through your token or native tab called Traxia Membership Token which we will know as TMT.

Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

wow, this is the speed of fees you have))) I congratulate you, I am pleasantly surprised, now I am sure that I have invested in a good project.
at first partnership agreement with Quark Finance, now the ICO that were completed ahead of schedule. well done

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

Good project tho, everything seems pretty worked out
Yes, right now the team is really working hard on a project and also they are started taking major actions towards the project which will definitely help the project to grow more. I hope due to this effort the team will achieve their goal very soon and they will become successful.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

I know Traxia project would really be a competitive one, upon receiving nearly $10 million USD. This would really a good start that this would be successful.
Yes, do you know Faceter project? It really a good project because on the ICO, they have reached $10 million usd in just 20 seconds! I hope this project will be successful.
Yes it was an incredibly fast fundraising. Since not all in such a short time can collect even 1000 dollars. And the project has collected 10 million dollars, it's incredible! I admire such teams that do everything to ensure success for their project! Therefore, I think that the team takes an example from successful projects and does everything for such a result.

Having that kind of achievement means a lot to the supporters of these project. Their strategy really have some good effects towards the reaction of the investors. Traxia is increasing its ability to attract more people then this will probably can have something in the future.
Also with a reserve for the future developers plan to entice old men from erc20 on cardano (ADA) algorithm, thereby I popularize the platform. Quite clever course, it was necessary only to realize.

I hope this will give a kick to Cardanos value, after the ICO is successfully finished, because I already bought some Cardano and waiting for the bull Smiley
I think yes. After the end of the ICO, the price will go up! Since the Traxia porters are popular and their token is also popular. Therefore, the growth will be, but I do not know what percentage. You can not guess it.
I think the same. Judging by the teams efforts and aspirations, it could turn out as expected. The token has been listen on major exchanges too.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

I agree, many alarmists merge the coins and tokens right after emergence them on some exchange, and often then are whipping the cat because the price in the next months can grow several times.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

I agree, many alarmists merge the coins and tokens right after emergence them on some exchange, and often then are whipping the cat because the price in the next months can grow several times.

And on the other hand, you can profitably purchase, while alarmists jump out of their pants because of fear.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

And on the other hand, you can profitably purchase, while alarmists jump out of their pants because of fear.
It might be due to the lack of potential and understanding they are not availing the complete knowledge which is leading them to not to utilize the opportunities.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

Team is undergoing all through the scenarios and they document all the resolutions with the instructions and they are very active in analysing the issues, identifying with the immediate solutions.
My opinion is similar to yours and it seems to me that the team will be able to cope with all the problems that arise.
Well they kind of just hit hardcap man so yeah they are willing to go through hopefully and ofcourse they have the devs on ground so lets just wait to see lambo

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

No we can't say that, ICO is one step, there is still no product. When you collect money to start your company, did you consider your project successful at that stage ?! of course no. What comes after ICO is what determines if project succeed or failed.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
Yes, i myself don't have believe in that before has update about this. Actually, i only think that they can reach over soft cap, but the team working so good and have a lot of people believe in Traxia, they make invest at here so much.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

Well, congratulations Traxia. I know they can do it. I believe in it from beginning of this project. And what will we do now? Waiting new updates from Traxia?

Me too, I also believe that this project would really be successful for having a great concept .The team must continue what they started and plan more also marketing strategy that could really embrace this project to everyone.
With hard cap almost close to reach with, that will be a big achievement for this project, Traxia's image continues to impress a lot of people out there and also to the people who already supported this one.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: