Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23336 times)
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
how best to get great rewards
because all this time I just follow the article campaign
if I follow a facebook campaign it is very difficult for me to report my work because of my current busyness

therefore I rarely follow other programs
I can only follow what I think is easy to do and still assessed the results of my work
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:00:51 PM

I like this forum much more than Bounty Hive and the sytle of Bounty Hive does not please me. For me, reporting and to be able to reach the spreadsheet is important  Everybod participate social media bounty. If I had enoıgh information about cryptocurrency and ICO programs, I would join article, and content creation bounty.
PashVit

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

Well, I think that we need to evolve, becoming a more significant figure to your word rolled money over 100.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

If you do translation you must have backgrounds and past experience, projects accepting native language translations are the people who have bunch of past works already and most of them are successful. I think the edge would probably you show them what you've got and minimize the bounty by half, that's most probably the best thing to do to be accepted despite the pros are there.

Well... I don't like any bounty where I can't track my (and overall) progress through the spreadsheet. The main thing that I do before get in some bounty campaign is checking the spreadsheet. There are huge amount of important information for participant could be taken from bounty spreadsheets.

You are certainly right, recently there was a bounty that I joined and guess what, another person is using my account and User ID's. Checking the spreadsheet is a clever idea before you start and always should be checked on a daily basis or most of the time.

Television123

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

yeah you right man...social media campaigns dont earn any good money these days because of their lots of participants and im too lazy to do their weekly report...and yes high earning still come from translation bounty but they rarely accept newbies...the best way to earn more profit from bounty is join more of them like their blogs campaigns
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

Also I earn on this platform. It is very convenient because you do not need to send reports, but there are also drawbacks, for example, there is no transparency in the execution of tasks, that is, you can not see if your work was chosen within a certain time interval
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

Thank you for information. The project looks good and i'm one of translators as well. Here i have a bit difficulties in finding good campaign to join maybe on that site it will be easier. Thanks one more, i will use your reflink to register there Smiley
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

there are lot of different aspects like if you are in signature campaign your bitcoin talk account must in higher rank. and if you are in social media campaign, earning bigger stake is depends on the number of friends or followers, and if you are enrolled in campaigns always pass your reports on time dont be absent sending your weeky reports it will get more stake if you completed the campaign with no absences.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

Although, you can participate in only one signature campaign, but If your rank is higher then you can earn a lot. At the same time, participate a few social media, reddit, article, and content creation bounties. There are also translation bounty, but not everybody can do it.

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

I have joined bountyhive recently and I'm doing some social media bounties in it. I hope I will get my tokens at the end of it all and they will be worth something reasonable.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

There are a lot of ways to increase your bounty earnings. First you have to increase your rank by joining more campaigns and get a lot of merit. Second, join the campaign at the beginning to maximize profit. Third, choose the right campaign. Fourth, maximize the stakes every week. Lastly, join the different campaigns like signature, facebook, twitter, and telegram all at once.
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

You can increase your bounty earnings by holding it for a year or for a month .I think it is the one reason to increase your bounty earning
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

I get the point is focusing on thr translation campaign is the best way to get reward from bounty. That's good you have skill to do that. But, I think I wanna do what I can, what I like, and what I know. From bounty I participate in signature campaign.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:42:55 AM

Here everything is so individual that you can earn money normally, but you can get caught on a pile of skam and not earn anything at all. The situation is that the number of bounties is growing, and payments are falling. Even after a few months you will still expect the distribution of the Bounty, and payments are now slipping to $ 5-10 for the company.
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

Increasing bounty earnings, i suggest also joined in signature campaign. Spot the campaign has giving million of tokens and have good performance + airdrop + avatar signature for the higher rank.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

Very well said, bountyhive is where I started my hunting and so far it's been smooth and stress-free. It has participant limitations for all its social media campaigns, the translation and signature am trying to work on.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

You have several ways to increase bounty payments: increase amount of friends/followers for social nets (if you do not have max yet), increase rank for signature companies (at present it is too hard due to merit system), increase number of bounty companies and use ICO rank websites to choose the best bounties
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

I think bountyhive is trying it's best but the companies involved are the ones with issues. Am sure things will be sorted out pretty soon, I stand with Bountyhive!

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

I don't like BountyHive as everything you do is nowhere to be displayed. I think that they should make the participants table, or something like that. At the expense of the companies for translation into other languages, as for me it's not even a lottery. My friend wanted to do it, but unfortunately he filed several applications, and was the first, but in the end always chose other people.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

Well , for bountyhive is interesting platform , but the most part of their projects still not tradable on any echanges . I understand that crypto market is full of scam , but when you combine and gather them all in a one single place  ... But it must be noted that bountyhive is young platform and I believe their popularity and quality of promoted projects will increase in the future .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: