Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

It seems you have a unique project and also a necessary one. Really addressing an issue. It is currently ahead of lots of other projects. There is tons of bank project for bankless people which they have no money to pay them but there is not this kind of project.

It is nice that you are making something will really helpful to society instead of just making a hot topic and fill your pocket with millions.

thank you for your attention.
we will work hard to realize what we plan before. we have a good support from other.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

I have to say, I like the idea to involve your kids with blockchain technology and let them learn how they get rewards for doing their tasks.
Actually I think this concept could be used also for not just teaching your kids this stuff but maybe also for other fields.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:54:47 AM

I have to say, I like the idea to involve your kids with blockchain technology and let them learn how they get rewards for doing their tasks.
Actually I think this concept could be used also for not just teaching your kids this stuff but maybe also for other fields.

yes, in the future, we will implement it in other stuff.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Makest

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

Great project, I am interested in iCO too.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

It seems very logical project.

Also it is good that our children will learn about crypto when they are young which is the best time.

I believe when they grow-up crypto will take a big part of everyone's life and they will be ready for it.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

Ok. Here's a quick update. Today was the charity event in St. Petersburg where our Strategic Expert, Misha Trubkin was presenting us to a large crowd of philanthropists and investors. Today was an important day for us. It was a televised event and I am supposed to be receiving an English version of it. I will post that the minute I get it.
Also, in light of our first security audit, some minor issues were brought to our attention regarding our White paper. This of you that have been following along will know that from the very first line in the WP, written by yours truly, it has been a live document written in plain sight for all to criticize or scrutinize freely. This last update was done on a copy of the original. Although the issues were minor, the formatting side effects were too intense to keep it live. It will be100% live again soon with a complete ly updated version history.

Thanks again for the support and the kind words. It keeps us pushing forward.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

Ok. Here's a quick update. Today was the charity event in St. Petersburg where our Strategic Expert, Misha Trubkin was presenting us to a large crowd of philanthropists and investors. Today was an important day for us. It was a televised event and I am supposed to be receiving an English version of it. I will post that the minute I get it.
Also, in light of our first security audit, some minor issues were brought to our attention regarding our White paper. This of you that have been following along will know that from the very first line in the WP, written by yours truly, it has been a live document written in plain sight for all to criticize or scrutinize freely. This last update was done on a copy of the original. Although the issues were minor, the formatting side effects were too intense to keep it live. It will be100% live again soon with a complete ly updated version history.

Thanks again for the support and the kind words. It keeps us pushing forward.

That's good to hear! I am looking forward to the video of the event. Can you already say how the general reaction was?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Still have to learn what exactly this project is about but I really like the Cryptokid videos. Well done!  Cheesy

haampharco

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

This project is well-planned and great idea. Wish success
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

Actually, I think this concept could be used also for not just teaching your kids this stuff but maybe also for other fields.
Funny you should say that. We are heavily marketing the parents:kids side of URAllowance currently. But, as you said, Our platform will be usable in other areas as well. One that we often talk about here at the office is "Per-Diem". For those of you not familiar with the term, per-diem means "per day" and is an allowance given to employees for every day that they have been traveling for work. It's common in the construction industry. Also, the Family-Smart Contract and the app (We finally see an alpha tomorrow) is just the foundation on which many levels of URAllowance is built and will tier upwards in features, price, monetization opportunities, and technological innovation.

Still have to learn what exactly this project is about but I really like the Cryptokid videos. Well done!  Cheesy
Well. we are here to help you get acquainted with URAllowance. In the meantime here is the latest CryptoKid Vid. https://youtu.be/jhRMIZpE2MQ

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

Update News :

We have a physical store in Las Vegas, RocketFizz Candy and Gifts Shop will accept URA as a form of payment.

Our app developers are presenting an alpha app tonight.

Our smart contract is finished and we are waiting for the security audit results. After Security audit finish, we will update about token pre-sale.

stay tune.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

Will we get access to the alpha app or will you make a video or similar to show us the features of it?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
iroegbulamp

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

Roll Eyes hail dee
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

Will we get access to the alpha app or will you make a video or similar to show us the features of it?

we will update it soon. stay tuned

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

Update News :

We have a physical store in Las Vegas, RocketFizz Candy and Gifts Shop will accept URA as a form of payment.

Our app developers are presenting an alpha app tonight.

Our smart contract is finished and we are waiting for the security audit results. After Security audit finish, we will update about token pre-sale.

stay tune.

Nice to see a project with active developers. Am excited to get a glimpse of the Alpha version. Keep it up!
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

Yes Absolutely!! I have been around long enough to know that is much easier to market a product than an idea of one. We have a meeting with Our devs in three hours that are presenting us worth the alpha platform. Update will be later today

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

This is a very nice project, this will be very useful and globally used by many families which means it has many potential users.
Will you provide a marketplace to increase the token's value? and do you have a website for this?
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:56:19 AM

This is a very nice project, this will be very useful and globally used by many families which means it has many potential users.
Will you provide a marketplace to increase the token's value? and do you have a website for this?

yes, we have.
website is under development now. for market, we will announce it soon. just wait and stay tune for new update

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

Yes Absolutely!! I have been around long enough to know that is much easier to market a product than an idea of one. We have a meeting with Our devs in three hours that are presenting us worth the alpha platform. Update will be later today

That's wonderful.

Investing an idea is something investing a product you can try is another. Most of the investors would choose product instead of idea like me.

Also, it is great that you make alpha in this early phase. I saw some ico's promising an alpha 1 year after the token sale.

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:17:50 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by marketplace to increase the token's value. We will have a marketplace inside of our phase2 and phase3 platforms.
These will allow for premium account holders to further monetize their experience with URAllowance.

That's wonderful.

Investing an idea is something investing a product you can try is another. Most of the investors would choose product instead of idea like me.

Also, it is great that you make alpha in this early phase. I saw some ico's promising an alpha 1 year after the token sale.

Yes. We had planned on having a substantial update in regards to our phase1 platform alpha. We pushed our meeting forward with our devs. They wanted to iron out a few details. That is fine with us because I'd much rather miss a deadline than release a poor product. By Wednesday we have at the very least some screens to check out. 

Partnership Update
We are proud to have URA accepted at the RocketFizz Candy Shop here in Las Vegas. We have two new partners to announce....
1.EventChain - Bringing blockchain ticketing to the masses
and
2.LIX -   THe LIX crowdfunding platform for games was conceived in early 2016 to
provide game developers and gamers a secure, convenient, and
decentralized platform and economy.

Bounty Thread to be launched this week. Finalizing details with the bounty manager now.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: