Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:51:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

This is a very nice project, this will be very useful and globally used by many families which means it has many potential users.
Will you provide a marketplace to increase the token's value? and do you have a website for this?

I'm not sure what you mean by marketplace to increase the token's value. We will have a marketplace inside of our phase2 and phase3 platforms.
These will allow for premium account holders to further monetize their experience with URAllowance.
Ya i meant that with providing a marketplace, the token will be used to buy another things, so it has more value.
Good to know that there will be marketplace.
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:23:08 PM

Looks good, and as a family intended token I hope it goes somewhere. I've done the airdrop and am looking forward to this token a year or two from now.

It's well thought out and I hope the execution is what makes this take off!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

Looks good, and as a family intended token I hope it goes somewhere. I've done the airdrop and am looking forward to this token a year or two from now.

Quoted for reference if he/she just telling shit by promising you are gonna looking forward to this token or not.
ashraful8901

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

This is very good project. I this this project will run long time. nice to be a part of this project.
toolucky98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

This will be globally used, as this project's target is all families in this world.
And from the concept, many people wont see this project as an investment opportunity only like any other projects, but this will really be used.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:32:14 AM

This is a very nice project, this will be very useful and globally used by many families which means it has many potential users.
Will you provide a marketplace to increase the token's value? and do you have a website for this?

I'm not sure what you mean by marketplace to increase the token's value. We will have a marketplace inside of our phase2 and phase3 platforms.
These will allow for premium account holders to further monetize their experience with URAllowance.
Ya i meant that with providing a marketplace, the token will be used to buy another things, so it has more value.
Good to know that there will be marketplace.

Oh yes. Absolutely! We have many ways for the token to be used on our platform to buy goods and such. Even before we get more retail stores on board with URA we have a plan in place to provide that service. We will take a dropshipping/Amazon store, middleman approach until more stores like RocketFizz accept our token with no intermediary. I'm looking into UTRUST as a potential token converter service as well.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

This is very good project. I this this project will run long time. nice to be a part of this project.

Yes. So do we.

This will be globally used, as this project's target is all families in this world.
And from the concept, many people wont see this project as an investment opportunity only like any other projects, but this will really be used.

Exactly! We will have so many people using our platform and using cryptocurrencies before they even know that is what they are doing. Let's Say, for instance, a parent that has never used crypto hears about our app from their kids who heard about it from a famous YouTuber. Then they decide to try it out. We will offer them a way to buy tokens that are pre-loaded onto a digital or physical gift card. At this point, to them, we are offering just another in-app token with a funny name. Then they get more accustomed to using URAllowance and then.... B A M!!! They are now crypto users and they love it.

McAfee was quoted saying "Finally, a real cryptocurrency that can be used as it was meant to be used."

Quoted for reference if he/she just telling shit by promising you are gonna looking forward to this token or not.

I'm not sure I follow you here bud. What are you saying or trying to say?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

Partnership Update
We are proud to have URA accepted at the RocketFizz Candy Shop here in Las Vegas. We have two new partners to announce....
1.EventChain - Bringing blockchain ticketing to the masses
and
2.LIX -   THe LIX crowdfunding platform for games was conceived in early 2016 to
provide game developers and gamers a secure, convenient, and
decentralized platform and economy.

Bounty Thread to be launched this week. Finalizing details with the bounty manager now.

Woah, sounds great! It's nice to see that you guys already have some smaller and bigger partnerships Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

Partnership Update
We are proud to have URA accepted at the RocketFizz Candy Shop here in Las Vegas. We have two new partners to announce....
1.EventChain - Bringing blockchain ticketing to the masses
and
2.LIX -   THe LIX crowdfunding platform for games was conceived in early 2016 to
provide game developers and gamers a secure, convenient, and
decentralized platform and economy.

Bounty Thread to be launched this week. Finalizing details with the bounty manager now.

Woah, sounds great! It's nice to see that you guys already have some smaller and bigger partnerships Smiley

we do it so hard, cause we want to be success. useable platform and token in real life, that our mission.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

the project seems to be very successful
waelgabr

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:50:48 PM

Smart idea and good project
All the best
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

Important News:

we have 1k telegram member now, thank you for your support.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mtomar

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

nice project
toolucky98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

Important News:

Thats a great achievement even without a telegram airdrop / bounty.
And also its really nice to know that you made partnerships with some good projects, and utrust is a very good target, i hope you will make it.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

Important News:

I am proud that i was there when you have 50 Smiley

It is really a great project and i think it will make me proud in future how early i saw this.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BitcoinBazaar.net

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

Important News:

I am proud that i was there when you have 50 Smiley

It is really a great project and i think it will make me proud in future how early i saw this.

This is my Hacked account. He deleted my threads but still i own those domains. Check the proof @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721567.0

Give my account back, otherwise i will post this message to all your threads  Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721567
SAMEWILSON

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

Wonderful project
toolucky98

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

Hello, There is still no exact date about the pre-sale / token sale yet? i think its almost Q2 now and on the first page it will be in Q1.
Im waiting for it.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

Hello, There is still no exact date about the pre-sale / token sale yet? i think its almost Q2 now and on the first page it will be in Q1.
Im waiting for it.

We don't have an exact date yet. We are making sure everything is just right. The crowd sale contract is complete and thoroughly tested. Once we have it audited we will publish and go live with our sale. I've got my targets set on Wednesday of next week, but don't quote me.
We are also developing our alpha platform to present during the sale.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
toolucky98

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

Im waiting for it.

We don't have an exact date yet. We are making sure everything is just right. The crowd sale contract is complete and thoroughly tested. Once we have it audited we will publish and go live with our sale. I've got my targets set on Wednesday of next week, but don't quote me.
We are also developing our alpha platform to present during the sale.
Thats really nice, an alpha platform during the sale, it will make more people interested.
Im okay to wait, even the current market condition isnt good.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: