Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
whalebtc

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

how do you teach crypto to children, it must be very difficult ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:19:02 AM

Very interesting project indeed. at first i thought wtf why a family smart contract, but seeing the picture how this works, i guess i have to admit that i thought what nonsense, but this has a real impact on everyones life in the future, when crypto becomes more mainstream in our lives!

will keep an eye on it! good luck!
ganrus

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

Crypto family with URAllowance is great
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

The concept is pretty cool.
How will parents be able to program the allowance? Will the code be executed automatically every Friday or Monday ?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

How will parents be able to program the allowance? Will the code be executed automatically every Friday or Monday ?

I think it should allow parents to tweak it.

Every parent should customize it with their own need and rules.

antisadap1995

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

i join you airdrop Smiley
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

that's a very cool idea with the Family smart contracts
From which softcap can you realize the project?
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

how do you teach crypto to children, it must be very difficult ?

Nope. Not difficult at all. Teaching Crypto to an adult has proven to be difficult. Kids have an open mind. Furthermore, kids of today are genetically coded to better understand technology and can grasp these topics almost instantly. If you watch the CryptoKid videos we've been posting you will be surprised to hear that the first four videos that CryptoKid recorded were done from information he absorbed just listening to his mom and I and people in our network talking to each other.  I was amazed at how much he knew before I even started teaching him. The videos "All about airdrops" and "Blockchain" were recorded in two takes from his memory. Meaning he didn't practice it or have a script. It's basically him just talking about crypto and it is informative too.

The only hard part about teaching a kid any subject is the competition for their attention. Make it exciting and offer rewards they can see and use and that task is a little easier.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:55:01 AM

Very interesting project indeed. at first i thought wtf why a family smart contract, but seeing the picture how this works, i guess i have to admit that i thought what nonsense, but this has a real impact on everyones life in the future, when crypto becomes more mainstream in our lives!

will keep an eye on it! good luck!

Thanks for coming around. The Family-Smart Contract is only the base layer of our project. The implementation of URAllowance and FSCs into homes, schools, Non-profits, community centers, and the workplace will be helped along by our very solid plan and planned partnerships with many non-profit organizations that are known for their involvement in schools, families, and the community. The partnerships with organizations like Boys and Girls Club, Boy Scouts of America, YMCA, PBS Kids, D.A.R.E. and Girl Scouts, and the National PTA all cost money. They are non-profits which means that their whole operation is funded by grants and donations from "partners" that must undergo deep evaluation before they will even consider taking a prospective partners money. We have started the process with all the organizations I just listed above at some level.Some I already have the forms for and others I am waiting to hear a response. We will start finalizing these after the ICO when we have the funds to entertain their respective offers. URAllowance is positioned at the epicenter of a few never before monetized or blockchain industries. The future for URAllowance is looking very good.

By the way, if anyone here is having any doubts about our project please post them here or in our telegram. We will gladly answer any questions you have. Thank you all for being here. The ride was a little bumpy at first but everything is falling into place perfectly.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:08:28 AM

that's a very cool idea with the Family smart contracts
From which softcap can you realize the project?

That is a good question. The info in the OP may need to be adjusted. We have not included a soft cap in the coding of the smart contract but it can be added in before our smart-contract is deployed and audited. Once deployed though, it will not be altered one bit.
We have planned the development of URAllowance in three phases. Phase 1:, The Web APP and the base layer of which the other two are built on vertically. The first phase is nearing an alpha release and that would be what our softcap was based on. The other two phases will be funded either from the main round of the ICO or from revenue URAlllowance will be bringing in from the Premium memberships. Obviously the former would be preferred over the latter because it would be faster. So to answer your question, the project is already being realized. Reaching our hardcap will accelerate us to our mixed reality goals much faster.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:11:56 AM

i join you airdrop Smiley

Don't post comments like that here. Read the rules. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2284373.0
I have no choice but to disqualify you, man. I don't want to but there are guidelines that we must all follow to keep this forum clean and informational. Please click the link I included so you know why you shouldn't do that.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:15:41 AM

The idea of this project is special and it makes me very curious
 Grin
I do not want to miss this project
I will follow up on this topic
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

There will be pre-configured Family-Smart Contracts as well as customizable templates and the URSuite of tools for parents to tweak the templates to fit their style of parenting. We also have URForum for parents to communicate and share custom Family-Smart Contract templates they have made and parenting strategies with one another. No programming skills will be necessary. WYSIWYG on the front end for them, Solidity on the back.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
ZFmnbran

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

This sounds like a good idea
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

There will be pre-configured Family-Smart Contracts as well as customizable templates and the URSuite of tools for parents to tweak the templates to fit their style of parenting. We also have URForum for parents to communicate and share custom Family-Smart Contract templates they have made and parenting strategies with one another. No programming skills will be necessary. WYSIWYG on the front end for them, Solidity on the back.

Sounds interesting. A blockchain project with family oriented concept are very rare. I think this is the first one I've encountered and its use cases will be amazing. Imho.

Actually, it is unique.

Only family oriented ico i have ever seen was familypoints and it was just a shop was selling baby stuff and they postponed their ico.

Urallowance promising too much and the beautiful part is they are the only one.

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:21:12 AM

Sounds interesting. A blockchain project with family oriented concept are very rare. I think this is the first one I've encountered and its use cases will be amazing. Imho.

Actually, it is unique.

Only family oriented ico i have ever seen was familypoints and it was just a shop was selling baby stuff and they postponed their ico.

Urallowance promising too much and the beautiful part is they are the only one.

Let me rephrase that for you......
When you said, "Urallowance promising too much and the beautiful part is they are the only one."

Did you mean to say......"URAllowance is a promising much too beautiful project and they are the only one for me."?

There are others slightly similar to ours. I don't mind discussing them here. There is no taboo in my opinion. There is one imparticular that is highly questionable. I'm not going to publicly use the "S" word but I have my eyes on it. It popped up overnight and the similarities in the wording of the whitepaper to our original rough draft are uncanny. Larecoin is the name. My skepticism might be from my competitive nature so an unbiased opinion on this project could be helpful to URAllowance. If they are a legit copycat then I could talk to them. There are many contradictions and hypocrisies in the whitepaper though.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

Great use case of smart contracts. My kids are dumbasses with money.
Dont feel bad, Most kids are. Mine somehow has managed to spend about $300 dollars on a FREE Xbox game over the last 3-4 months.

Even grown-ups doing the same mistake.

Actually, it is very hard to resist spending some money on a "free" game.

Helen17

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

I do love the idea, so waiting for more information and updates. Hope you guys will rise!
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

On which ICO listing sites you have been published?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:02:09 AM

On which ICO listing sites you have been published?

Good question. I've refrained from listing on these sites for the time being. We have been sponsored with a Premium Listing on ICOBench but we are not listing until wee have our audit results back. ICOBench has the toughest rating system and we want to be prepared for for toughest scrutiny. We will begin listing this week.
Hard to beleive how much support we received before we even launched this Ann Thread.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: