Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:15:38 AM

I get your point about Oracles but if you think about that, Oracles are parents in this program and if they give a duty to their children, it is logical that they will decide whether is it enough or not. Even if you do a ai that can check the jobs and give red or green mark to it, if a parent is irresponsible enough can say "hey don't be sorry here is 200$ for you to spend on pc game, don't tell your mother"

The ultimate thing is parents need to be responsible. If they are not, URAllowance is not a magician. Just a tool for parents to help themselves.

That is exactly what I was getting at. The parents are the Oracles.

The modern use of the word oracle has sometimes become bastardized, meaning a good source of information.

In the classical sense oracles were not infallible at all, in fact, the priests deliberately misled people to influence politics, as the oracle's prophecies were understood to be the will of the gods verbatim - yet gibberish under the influence of chemical fumes, and the priests could interpret that gibberish as they pleased.

It is the classical sense of the word oracle, not the modern bastardization, I believe to be the correct meaning in the context of the Oracle problem. It is about the trustworthiness of the conduit, or like Michelle24 said, the interface, between the input and the output.

Bear with me. If you have ever watched an episode of Cesar Millan's Dog Whisperer you may notice he is not so much training the dog as he is teaching the handler. In most cases, the handler is the source of the trouble, not the dog. Similarly URAllowance should be teaching the parents, not just their kids.

Bingo!! Absolutely correct. That is a huge piece of the URAllowance solution. We are in fact providing the tool that parents use to teach themselves how to teach their kids. As URAllowance matures as a platform, it will also become wiser. The URRules Forum will fill up with useful advice from parents that have been through the process and as time goes on, we all become better and more aware. I can't think of another platform that unites families in such a timeless manner while simultaneously creating real-world economic value and providing education that is also ageless. 

How easy will it be to use your contracts for parents? Is there an easy to use interface in which you can put in contracts and let the kids check their stuff?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:23:43 AM

How easy will it be to use your contracts for parents? Is there an easy to use interface in which you can put in contracts and let the kids check their stuff?

Yes. our smart contract editing is completely user-friendly. It's basically wysiwyg style input fields on the front end and pre-coded solidity with the blank data inputs filled in by the submission of the front end contract. It will be thoroughly tested. Right now a drag and drop smart contract written in solidity is untrustworthy when it comes to the transfer of funds. Especially in a crowd sale or Token generation type contract. Our Family-Smart contracts will be fairly simple though. Each having 50 lines of code or less. I am not a developer but I am very involved in the creative process. I don't want to give the impression that I could write a Family-Smart contract myself from scratch.......Yet.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

URAllowance Bounty Launches Tonight!!!!!
Please be sure to follow all the rules and keep in mind that we have a
Zero-Tolerance SPAM Policy
for all stages of the campaign.
1 SPAM=1BAN no exceptions. Let's make this forum great again!!!!

You must be approved for all bounties except for the creative bounty. You can apply for as many as you want in one easy form.

Stay Tuned For the Bounty Thread. Our bounty manager will post it here within 24 hours.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

You must be approved for all bounties except for the creative bounty. You can apply for as many as you want in one easy form.

Stay Tuned For the Bounty Thread. Our bounty manager will post it here within 24 hours.

Great news! Bounty campaigns will surely help in spreading faster the news about this project. Am excited to be part of it. Smiley
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

Great.. I really like your 'let's make this forum great again'
Looking forward to seeing the bounty details.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

I get your point about Oracles but if you think about that, Oracles are parents in this program and if they give a duty to their children, it is logical that they will decide whether is it enough or not. Even if you do a ai that can check the jobs and give red or green mark to it, if a parent is irresponsible enough can say "hey don't be sorry here is 200$ for you to spend on pc game, don't tell your mother"

The ultimate thing is parents need to be responsible. If they are not, URAllowance is not a magician. Just a tool for parents to help themselves.

That is exactly what I was getting at. The parents are the Oracles.

The modern use of the word oracle has sometimes become bastardized, meaning a good source of information.

In the classical sense oracles were not infallible at all, in fact, the priests deliberately misled people to influence politics, as the oracle's prophecies were understood to be the will of the gods verbatim - yet gibberish under the influence of chemical fumes, and the priests could interpret that gibberish as they pleased.

It is the classical sense of the word oracle, not the modern bastardization, I believe to be the correct meaning in the context of the Oracle problem. It is about the trustworthiness of the conduit, or like Michelle24 said, the interface, between the input and the output.

Bear with me. If you have ever watched an episode of Cesar Millan's Dog Whisperer you may notice he is not so much training the dog as he is teaching the handler. In most cases the handler is the source of the trouble, not the dog. Similarly URAllowance should be teaching the parents, not just their kids.

Yes but the problem is there is a paradox. If parents think they need to be educated they will educate themselves about this and it wouldn't be an issue for them. The problem is the parents which need education and think they don't need one. This group is something you can't help with an app like this. Being a responsible parent can't be forced. They do or they don't. It is out of URAllowance's area.

That is why they need to do it subtly. Just like the show is called Dog Whisperer instead of Human Whisperer.

Of course there is always a group that could use help but refuses it. You can only hope for the network effect, after word of mouth, they will give it a try.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

Is it postponed?

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:04:11 AM

Sorry guys. Had to put some finishing touches on the Bounty campaign. It's incoming I the next few minutes.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Krackerbush

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

Its URAllowance lets bring cypto back and show everybody what this about
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

BOUNTY IS LIVE
Check Here

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Wonder Delight

Activity: 252
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

Though there are lots of projects starting on a daily basis, I felt that URAllowance is a project which may impact on real life and increase the activity in children with rewards based system.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

Well, they have a very generous bounty thread i should say.

They are not looking for quantity. It is all about quality. I respect this.

lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:36:58 AM

yes, we are looking for quality participant, cause we believe we can serve best quality product to our customer. thank you for your support.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

You are right and what I really like is:
"No penalties for quitting the signature campaign at any point after joining. If you find a better offer, contact admins and we will prorate your earnings and say thank you for wearing our sig."  Cheesy

Btw, you could add the bounty link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3233467 on the ANN.

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

"No penalties for quitting the signature campaign at any point after joining. If you find a better offer, contact admins and we will prorate your earnings and say thank you for wearing our sig."  Cheesy

Btw, you could add the bounty link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3233467 on the ANN.

I really like signatures giving people to right to leave.

But i can't join because my current one doesn't allow people to leave Smiley

Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

Its the same with my signature, but we cant get all. Smiley
In crypto you will miss a chance every day, the best is not to make a problem out of it.

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

Its the same with my signature, but we cant get all. Smiley
In crypto you will miss a chance every day, the best is not to make a problem out of it.

I feel like every time i'm choosing the wrong signature and the best one missing after i choose.

Anyways, i will buy from ico. Signatures would only be a nice little extra.

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

Thank you for noticing. However, the requirements have been set a little bit too high. Quality was definitely our goal here. We expected we would have a minimal amount of qualified signups with the current requirements. We were right. We will be lowering the amounts of friends/followers/subscribers required for the bounty campaign. Thank you.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

If a member gets accepted into a higher paying sig campaign, we think that it would not be fair to penalize them wanting to earn more. Some campaigns are hard to get accepted into and when they have an opening they are often times open for a limited time. We know the forum's ins and outs. We are not just here to capitalize on the ICO trend. We were here long before this became popular and we will be here long after. I've never joined a sig campaign because I've always created and worn my own signature for affiliate marketing purposes. That doesn't mean that I haven't paid attention to them. The inability to leave has always been a turn off for me with most sig campaigns. So after discussing it with the team, we decided to allow our participants to leave whenever they want. I even have a hard time with locking participants into the translation bounties. That's not so bad though because no one is limited to one translation at a time.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:34:55 PM

Hell yeah! I'm staying tuned for the bounty thread! Way too excited to properly function, hahahaha. Let me get something off my chest, I think our kids are the future (cliché, but it's true) and it is vital to teach the ways of crypto. URA could be a great reward system, haha…

Absolutely!!! Our kids are the future. The way we see it, mass adoption is not going to happen overnight. I'm not talking about mass acceptance. When I say mass adoption I mean crypto domination. Bold words I know. But think about it. The current lawmakers are stubborn and set in their ways. They grew up counting money with only 2 decimal places. What happens in twenty years when the lawmakers are replaced? Who are they replaced by? If we make cryptocurrency a part of our kids everyday lives, mass adoption becomes automatic. This is because crypto will be a comfortable form of currency that my son is familiar with. We have short-term goals of educating the next generation in financial responsibility. Our long-term goal, mass adoption, is simply a bi-product of what we are going to accomplish here.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: